The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    She deserves more than a touch-n-go relationship.
    The only match I'm backing so far is @george5911 and nooshi713.

Apologies if it makes things more awkward for ya, I know it's been said before, but you two would seriously be a cute couple.

IMHO overall I think the "matchmakers" here are not putting a thoughtful process to work.

Who watched that show "Love Connection"?

Not awkward at all. She's gorgeous, smart, has her own, nothing not to like.
    I'm just happy AF being single and raising my kids. Also like 45 or so of the states are in between us.

That's why they made airplanes. Don't give up so easily, man.

Agreed.
    But once you meet in person and fall in love and know that you never ever wanna be apart ever...then one of you moves. You gotta sacrifice for love.

Did you read the part where I said I'm happy AF? No? So ignored.

😂😂😂

The sign of any solid relationship
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    What the heck happened in here overnight? I missed the entire matchmaking party.

Hello??? We're already MFP married. Unless you want to open this thing up to others and we start MFP swingin...

Oh I know we are. I didn't want to be matched with anyone. I just wondered what all I missed.

ps. When do we consummate our MFP marriage? B)
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options

Apologies if it makes things more awkward for ya, I know it's been said before, but you two would seriously be a cute couple.

IMHO overall I think the "matchmakers" here are not putting a thoughtful process to work.

I'm just happy AF being single and raising my kids. Also like 45 or so of the states are in between us.

Agreed.
    But once you meet in person and fall in love and know that you never ever wanna be apart ever...then one of you moves. You gotta sacrifice for love.

😂😂😂

How did you get matched again but I'm still sitting over here all lonely and waiting?? :|
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options

Agreed.

😂😂😂

How did you get matched again but I'm still sitting over here all lonely and waiting?? :|

Better to be lucky than good I suppose
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Agreed.

😂😂😂

Not ignored. I'm just saying, I typically know a good match when I see one.

But please accept my apologies and continue with your happy AF life, I won't impose my matchmaking on you any longer.
  • george5911
    Options
    You're good, this is both fun for me to participate and watch. I'm not offended in the least.
  • george5911
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

Agreed.

😂😂😂

Not ignored. I'm just saying, I typically know a good match when I see one.

But please accept my apologies and continue with your happy AF life, I won't impose my matchmaking on you any longer.

No one on these forums, and in particular, this thread is Happy AF.
    Das a mask.

Wrong. Is a filter. Someone will get that.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    You're good, this is both fun for me to participate and watch. I'm not offended in the least.

So, you're not open for matching? Damn

looks like someone wants to be matched with u george5911 ;)

And here I thought you and @burlygirl91 had a thing for each other.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

I thought I was with the banana lady?

I think this whole place is basically one big love triangle with just a few bystanders.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

I think this whole place is basically one big love triangle with just a few bystanders.

It's a love polygon of some sort. Even an isocagon isn't enough sides for all of the side action.

True. Although I didn't feel like googling what shape had the most sides so just went with the standard triangle.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Is it that obvious?

No I'm just that perceptive.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

It's a love polygon of some sort. Even an isocagon isn't enough sides for all of the side action.

True. Although I didn't feel like googling what shape had the most sides so just went with the standard triangle.

how bout a ball?

Hey, hey, HEY, smoothie. Just keep 'em in the banana hammock for now.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

how bout a ball?

Yup that could work.

Balls are good.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    The fact of the matter here, folks, is that we simply know better than you. It's that simple. Oh sure, some people, who shall remain nameless - *cough* - seem to believe themselves to be the shadchans of MFP. They are mistaken. Only we chosen few, we happy few, we kilt-wearing chewers of caq have been blessed with the divine vision to make the choices here in this thread that carry the weight of God himself.

Thus sayeth the Swan.

Hereforth repeated by the spicy boi

Oh shush, you.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    The fact of the matter here, folks, is that we simply know better than you. It's that simple. Oh sure, some people, who shall remain nameless - *cough* - seem to believe themselves to be the shadchans of MFP. They are mistaken. Only we chosen few, we happy few, we kilt-wearing chewers of caq have been blessed with the divine vision to make the choices here in this thread that carry the weight of God himself.

Thus sayeth the Swan.

Hereforth repeated by the spicy boi

bb82457e-38a4-42b4-923f-30d922317438_text.gif