☘️
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    <3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    Options
    Did an hour of balance games on the Wii. The plan for tomorrow is to do one segment of a 10MS Carb Burner DVD then take the extremepump class.

Did a load of laundry yesterday, now just have to put it away. Funsville.

Vince still says that his back is hurting him. How I wish he’d exercise and strengthen his core! I’ve only mentioned it, but what do I know? Last night he said he thought it was getting better but this morning he says it hurts.

NYKaren – I’m with you, I try to keep snacks out of the house. I admit, I keep some for Vince, but it’s usually ones that he likes that I don’t. OK, it doesn’t always work. I try to keep reminding myself that if I have (say) some cookies, he’ll notice that they’re gone and it’ll make me look bad. There are times when I want an ice cream. So I go out for it. This way, it isn’t in the house. If I had a full carton, I know I’d eat it. So it isn’t there for me to eat

Cloudy out today. Wish it was sunny out so I could go in the pool

Lisa – best of luck with the new

Sometimes I’ll have some dried fruit to satisfy the sugar craving.

Think I’ll ice a cake today for Jess. We’re supposed to pick up shadow Friday since she’ll be leaving for Idaho on Sunday. Actually, I made a margarita cake to take to this “mardi gras” party we were going to have but Denise had PJ that day. So the cake is still in my freezer and I want to get it out.

Has anyone heard from Penny at the Pole? Or Lenora?

Rebecca – I just want to reach into the computer and squeeze Athena Rose

The sun came out so in the pool I went. I really would like some sort of portable bathroom out by the pool, Vince wants me to come into the house. To me, a portable bathroom would be so much more convenient for me and for guests. Well, I’ll compromise. Update: he'll get a runner for me and guests to use the downstairs bathroom. At least I won't be tracking water into the house.

Think I’ll take a shower. Guess I’ll put my pajamas on. Update: went outside by the pool and played this mahjongg game on my phone. I think I'm getting somewhat better.

Michele in NC
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Rebecca: Ain't it grand to have that sweet baby on your lap!
    Barbara AHMOD: I didn't try to persuade DH about healthy food. However, he often asked to try what I was having if it was different, and often liked it. So, I started giving him the option of having what I was having, and now I seldom have to cook separate meals. A bit like training children, really. Give them two or three sensible options, so that they are in 'control'. Works the majority of the time, and saves a lot of hassle.

Already did 20 minutes of lower body strength, and 16 minutes of yoga. Folded laundry and put it away. Have another load almost dry, so planning to square it away later.

The weather is showery, so planning to blitz the dinning room this morning, and tackle some of the clutter that has built up in the hobbies room after lunch.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,594 Member
    Options
    bgknsoem4emc.jpeg
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Baby gas can’t smiles a myth. My Daughter the Doctors told me she’s not smiling it’s gas.So I handed her to them bam giant frown angry sounds. Took her bag big beaming smiles.Did it a few times until the doctor said okay your right babies can smile. Thankyou I knew I was right I chirped lol. JR only smiles when he’s happy then straight to scared or this weird face that we didn’t know after awhile he started saying I’m MAD 😡! So had to speak up early to correct us on how he felt lol looked so funny not all mad looking. He smiled in the womb we caught a foto when Dad y me stopped talking the smile proofed.Got the Doctor tickled he said he definitely knows your voices. I find gas is more a grimace smile y regular smile got twinkly eyes.

Daughter visiting soon so getting ready she bought JR a toy lizard that runs. For our home a diffuser all from Cracker Barrel restaurant. Excited about the visit.

Maintaining weight for now was super good yesterday to make up from surprise meL from hubby. Drank Enfamil toddler milk on my cereal JR won’t touch it don’t want the exspensive stuff to go to waste!Same ingredients as ensure vanilla drinks.
    Hubby bought Flounder cause it’s 70 calories then a bag of 100calories tilapia. Told him he should have bought 2 flounders ! 70cal can’t beat that!! Could have 3 in one sitting instead of 2 tilapia! So our fish type is definitely changed. Think it all happened because their was only 1 tilapia left . Sams usually is well stocked must be 4th of July pre-stocking up like us.
    AmberTx
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Kim: Wishing you the best of luck. I hope it works in your favor. :star:

KJ: I can fly if that is the only solution. The RV is currently getting work done & I’m not to enthused about taking it several thousand miles. I can fly on my own and have done it before but it is not something I enjoy. :ohwell:

All of our travel plans are uncertain. The RV is currently in the repair yard. It had a leak over the winter in the storage unit & it needs to be resolved before we can get out of town for the July fourth festivities here. I would love to drive it across the country, but DH is not enthused with that idea. He has suggested putting me on a jet to see the kids. I’ve done it before and can do it again, but I still hope for the adventure of the drive.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Found a Gal our age group needing ideas https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10750820/low-cal-high-volume-food#latest if anyone wants to help her here’s the link.