WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• trucker743
    trucker743 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    The above picture of me was at around my highest weight - 262.2 lbs. It has been made worse because arthritis and 8 fused discs have shrunk me from 5'8" to 5'5".

Sharon Near Seattle
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Kim - always, my dear! Whatever you need, just ask.

Lisa
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,652 Member
    Options
    Rori -

scary with hubby! Thank you for the offer... between you and Lisa - I have access to the Goddesses of grant writing!!! I need to get to 20 hours for 403, 30 for insurance (or maybe its the other way around) but either way I don't want more than 10-15... I love my business and make more working for myself than for them.

smiles Kim
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,327 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Amber- scary for your DH. We had high winds and lightening last night. Fourth weekend in a row with bad weather. Ugh
    Meg- so happy to see your post. Take care of you my friend.
    Played bridge all afternoon so I am tired of sitting. Too hot and humid to walk outside.
    Better get dinner ready.
    SueBDew in TX
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    SueBTexas took 2hours he’s finally home showering 🧼. The roads finally cleared for drivers too. God definitely protects no vehicle,trailer,or hubby harmed. The poles are being removed their burying the lines in that spot y our home tomorrow so no electricity to cook 9-11am. Peanut butter sandwiches 🥪 y low cal chipsylydc4y1fiku.jpg
    No opening the fridge! So no tea!!! My poor Swallow she been extra busy couldn’t figure out why but we know now all 4eggs survived! 4 babies to feed! She's safe we let her keep a nest in our dry awning area we stay away from her area. Father bird y her are very good never lose any.
    Amber Tx.phtixzlvn8uj.jpg
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,675 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.23min, 12.8amph, 136mhr, 1.58mi= 72c
    apple watch- 63c
    ELIPTICAL- 20min, 126ahr, 134mhr, 5incl, 5resist, 1.79mi= 173c
    apple watch- 153c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.16min, 16.9amph, 122mhr, 1.48mi= 48c
    apple watch- 40c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station- 15min, 12.2amph, 141mhr,3.05mi= 134c
    apple watch- 116c
    jog sra 2 wrk- 5.02min, 143mhr, 9.35min mi, .52mi= 66c
    apple watch- 56c
    jog wrk 2 sta- 4.26min, 9.48min mi, 142mhr, .45mi= 49c
    apple watch- 49c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.49min, 8.1amph, 143mhr, 2.52mi= 173c
    apple watch- 137c

total cal 715
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,798 Member
    Options
    Lisa - I don’t see ultrasound pictures well either. You’ll be great when the baby is really here! I am tired of the wet and cold here too, it’s supposed to rain everyday this week.

Heather -glad your hubby is getting the hat.

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,936 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    lhscapil wrote: »
    kevrit wrote: »
    klanders30 wrote: »
    Gorgeous day on tap. Will garden and visit MIL today. Deep breath the end of the school year is imminent :D

Doc says I have to lower my cholesterol :( so no more whole milk yogurt for me :'( I will take a break from yogurt for a while before I experiment with lower fat or even soy substitutes.

NYKAREN
    ]

Rita - what's your daily carb target? Do you still have your daily food diary open so we can see what/how you are eating?

My carb goal right now is 38 grams for the day. Being that I’m close to my goal, I keep carbs at 10% or less of calories. I do have my log open. Feel free to take a look!

RV Rita just finished pg. 75
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,972 Member
    Options
    :) I'll be going to bed any minute so I can get up extra early to walk the dogs so we can leave the house before 6 AM to go to Seattle for Jake to see the cardiologist, have an echo-cardiogram and have his pacemaker checked. Any event that includes a ferry ride is a good event. I'll report tomorrow about what the doctor says.

:) Barbie in NW WA
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,936 Member
    Options
    Phew! Finally caught up!

I was invited to Friends of Bottomless Lakes board meeting today and 2 hrs later a member AND secretary for the group! It’s just starting out so we shall see.

RV Rita
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,084 Member
    Options
    Connie that is why I bought the house to rent to our son. Rents are out of sight here in the Twin Cities. If they sell the home where can they find a cheaper place to live? I am on your page.