WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,364 Member
    Options
    Well done Annie! :D The first step is the hardest.

Had a nice day with my friend. Her husband is really rather boring and takes ages to get out a thought. His wife is quick of wit and can talk like me! I just mainly talked to her, though I hope I wasn't rude.
    Lunch food went well and the homemade mango and coconut ice cream was delicious! I had limes to squeeze over and a lime zest, mint and sugar dust. :laugh: DH was most impressed.
    We went out for a 4 mile walk along the seafront and finished the day with tea and flour less chocolate cake from our posh bakery. Heaven!
    They are now safely hitched up at their campsite.

I am squeaking in under calories. Just. Thank goodness for exercise. I did all my morning session.

Going to watch another Wallander tonight. :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Shingles vaccine - I’ve had both the old one and the new two series one. My Grandmother had shingles and was miserable every time she had a flair. I don’t want that so I’ll do what I can to prevent them

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,388 Member
    Options
    lhscapil wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday Ladies!

Terri - I really wish the guy would get the teleporter back to me. I want to take a ride on your boat! B) . The teleporter.... how hard can it be to replace a flux capacitor? I have a feeling the mechanic took it off for a test drive and I'll never see it again, lol.

Make it a great day, ladies! <3

Lanette
    Cool & Rainy SW WA State

I have a similar problem with my TARDIS. It’s so well camouflaged that I can’t find it.

☘️ Terri
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,428 Member
    Options
    lhscapil wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday Ladies!

Terri - I really wish the guy would get the teleporter back to me. I want to take a ride on your boat! B) . The teleporter.... how hard can it be to replace a flux capacitor? I have a feeling the mechanic took it off for a test drive and I'll never see it again, lol.

Make it a great day, ladies! <3

Lanette
    Cool & Rainy SW WA State

I have a similar problem with my TARDIS. It’s so well camouflaged that I can’t find it.

☘️ Terri

LOL! Maybe we have the same mechanic <3

Lanette

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    105* outside today just got home if anyone wrote to me just tired missed it sorry. Haircuts,eating out,.99c coat sale to load up for boy sizes plus 2 for me,a few look around shops,toddler play center called Just Add Kids Lol. JR tried to play with a girl she was bossy wouldn’t share so he glared at her as he walked around her. He just glares so didn’t phase her at all lol. He hid some toys under me because he didn’t want her to touch them so I became a hiding spot for cars 🚗. Cling to his sister after that to feel safer.
    wq4itw45q3tr.jpeg
    1vqiw7knntt2.jpeg
    e3mpu4y2fcoz.jpeg
    skxhiv87n1zn.jpeg
    s5ew6whfhs8b.jpeg
    2cotc4bqxw0a.jpeg
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Not sure how I feel about this new hair cut never the salons fault my hair doesn’t like to cooperate after it dries lol. Leave it looks like the picture get home a few hours later looks completely different.Hubby didn’t even notice lol.
    bq9113z9wh1n.jpeg
    qwuhgbpfpdnw.jpeg
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Shingles shots my brother had shingles so I got the old shot and one out of 2 of the new shots. Waiting list so have to check on that.

Too hot here. 108 was highest I saw today. Thank goodness for air conditioning!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    Shingles shots my brother had shingles so I got the old shot and one out of 2 of the new shots. Waiting list so have to check on that.

Too hot here. 108 was highest I saw today. Thank goodness for air conditioning!

I did the same think:had the old shot :got the first of 2 today.. atm a little bit sore.Tom had shingles bad.. ended up in ER. In his ear:scalp,close to his eye and in his.mouth..
    He hot some type of steroid cream for.his foot but taking the rest of the week off..better to.keep off it..I'm going down in the.morning as I usually do to walk the dogs.told both of them they need help just holler.. hope he heels quick..
    DFIL ate dinner always a plus
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,723 Member
    Options
    Ppp
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,388 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Here’s hoping he remembers the memories she’s trying to make when home once a year.
    fe74l9n6b94g.jpeg
    6nrlilp8xy7l.jpeg
    pq8mof2mwms2.jpeg
    fbzvowc2g2bw.jpeg
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,891 Member
    Options
    My mother had shingles so I got the first shot. Had shingles twice after that. Found out later that first shot was never intended to prevent shingles only the post-herpetic nerve pain that can sometimes follow it. Have since gotten the new vaccine which is actually meant to prevent it so here's hoping it works and I don't get them again.

Went with DD on Sunday to see "Wicked". Really enjoyed it. It was a great production.

Allie - I think you are on the right track for a job that suits you.

Pip - Hope Kirby has awesome birthday.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA