• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    Evie - What a beautiful photo. <3

Love Heather UK XXXXXX
  • suzduz
    suzduz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I re-started MyFitnessPal 33 days ago. I'm doing great with Breakfast, Lunch and Exercise. My challenge is in the evening when I come home from work. I have a small dinner and then snack and snack and snack. I've tried lower calories snacks that I like (100 calorie fudgesickles, etc), but I end up eating too many. Can anyone provide some tricks/advice for how not to overeat in the evening? Thank you!
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Suz ~ Perhaps you are not eating enough at dinner! Maybe add a bit more protein and fiber to keep you full.

Carol in GA
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,112 Member
    Options
    For me, I have to pay attention to meeting my protein and fiber goals during the day. That makes is easier to quit eating later.

Another type of tip is to write down all the reasons you want to lose weight when you feel strong and read them at night when you are tempted.
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    A b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w y z
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,804 Member
    Options
    Heather~ the girls look like they had a great time..
    it was a wonderful get together this morning and a wonderful gab fest. and we decided that my boss is trying to slowly scoot me out of there.. but not firing me,just give me enough work that I don't have training in so that i'll quit..what I have to do is get a note from my Dr saying that the stress from work is making me have to resort to antidepressants and with no formal training in insurances has added continued stress.with that note in Hand and if I do decide to leave I possibly could collect unemployment for a little bit and get help looking for a job.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,956 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Shingles must remember to get my second shot.
    Cicadas we have them here in NM, but a lot less than in TN where several varieties come out some 10 years, some 7, some yearly. They all came out the same time one year. What a racket! Couldn’t walk anywhere without stepping on them!
    Bloodwork and heat a week after donating and passing out, I had my quarterly blood draw-7 vials and she took it from the same place the donation came from. My poor veins!
    Turtles we have weird looking ones here called bottle nose soft shells. Pic I took of one the ranger found nesting on the beach below.
    2mjoz7h203zy.jpeg

RV Rita pg. 37 done
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Rita ~ That turtle doesn't look very happy! :)

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    England won the Cricket World Cup in the most unbelievable final ever!!!!!! :o
    DH very happy. :D<3

Love Heather UK XXXXXX
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,956 Member
    Options
    Pg 41 done
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Been meaning to tell Terri that the wedding photos were some of the best I have ever seen. Everyone looked beautiful. I loved your dress.
    KJ- when we would go visit our preemie twins in Dallas the little boy would jump into “Papa’s” arms. The girl was very shy and would turn away. So I would just go away and play with the boy. Pretty soon she would crawl over to be a part of playtime. I know how to excited you are so cherish every moment with your family. After my surprise party, seven of my Colorado family came home with me for three days. I usually spent time preparing for their visit but not this time! We had a great time while they were here.
    Connie- wow girl you are doing great. Keep on keeping on.
    I was a typing teacher and did a lot of proofreading but alas I can’t spell very well. Now I ask Google or Siri. They are pretty good.
    Janetr- your granddaughters are lovely and the dresses so beautiful.
    Heathe- our Bea is getting so big. I love when the kids try to get the most for the amount of money they have to spend.
    M in Oz. Tasmania is so pretty. Thank you for the photos. That is one place we haven’t visited. We did see Australia and New Zealand but not Tasmania.
    Suebdew in TX
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Tracey - Love all the photos, but especially the bouncy house!!! That’s something my friends and I would do.

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,810 Member
    Options
    Meg - I loved your story about using spellcheck for your paper, I would have been embarrassed too!

Rori & Karen - I was talking this week to my friend about how much I miss having people over for dinner or just to stop in for a tea. No one seems to visit anymore. I need to come up with a next goal to do something I have never done before. I’m thinking about horse riding lessons. I’m quite afraid of horses though.

Evelyn - I am thinking of a bike to ride to work too. The weather has been so terrible here the walking has only happened twice so far.

Lisa - can you add Cristy’s name to the dictionary? I have done that with names in the past so I wasn’t embarrassed.

On page 42 - almost caught up!
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Suebdew- wow that outfit is mind blowingly gorgeous! I love the white pants with the blouse y silver toned watch band!

Snowflake 1968- That outfits so cute on him Is make it a permanent look! Too cute
    Amber Tx

Walked today cleaning mess left behind in Daughter room. Those boxes 📦 were so tore up it made it hard to sort them fully or move them out of the way ! So falls on Mom lol 😂 nothing ever changes with kids. Good news is she left me towels to disposable plates to use. She got me a diffuser thingy that changes color to relax
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,810 Member
    Options
    Terri - your family vacation sounds like heaven. I am envious. I hope you enjoy every minute of it!

Lanette - how do you convince hubby to get rid of things, mine is a cluttering and it drives me insane!

Karen in NY - I agree we need to speak up in situations like that. Yesterday I went to Costco to buy a new set of tires for my daughter I had been quoted twice that the cost would be 605.00 installed and taxes. They rang them up and it was 726.00, the cost had gone up overnight. I complained and got the original quoted price after a few minute wait.

Starting page 44 in a bit. Hubby and I are going to spend some time together.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Sue You are stunning. <3
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,423 Member
    Options
    Suebdew - simply gorgeous! Very classy! You make me want to go shopping, lol.

Tracey - my DH really needs to unclutter his shop... he has shelves and shelves of drums and a huge drumset and has lost all interest in them. The other day I suggested calling a local auction house, he seemed interested so I wrote down the number. He hasn't called them yet. Sigh. And he hasn't contributed to the clothing pile... but I am sneaky and pulled a few things off the shelf he'll never miss. The wedding photos you posted are priceless. So cute your grandson with suspenders and that hat. He's going to be a heartthrob in another decade or so!

Suz
    - I agree, have a larger supper and really fill up on protein - maybe eat a little later. I have the same problem. :( Try to eliminate the unhealthy salty/sugary snacks and keep cut up veggies handy.

Rebecca
    - it's true, we are a stunning bunch! <3 How's the cleanse going?

Lanette
    Sunny & Warm SW WA State