That’s al old pic of when I broke my shoulder and I didn’t know it yet
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,577 Member
    Options
    rdqoak8z9vh0.jpeg
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Meg- Way 2 Go on the loss. Takes awhile to see results but worth it.

Ginny - yeah good price since you got pants too.Pants are exspensive anymore even on sale they seem high.
    Amber Tx
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,941 Member
    Options
    :) Jake went to a baseball game with a friend today and I had a little more than four hours at home by myself. I did a few chores and walked the dogs, but the best thing was that I could ride the exercise bike and watch what I wanted to watch on TV with no questions or interruptions. It doesn't take much to make me happy.

:)Heather, that is a fabulous photo of you and your family. It is so rare for a picture to have that many people all look great.

:)Meg, best wishes for a safe and satisfying trip to Colorado.

:)Mia, welcome back.

:)Janet in OKC, what a great picture.

:)Momo in Alberta, Welcome. It helped me when I got started to have a few simple goals that I knew were possible to achieve. Taking baby steps helped me be successful.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,577 Member
    Options
    sydt99jue24y.jpeg
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Did an hour of Wii balance games today. The plan for tomorrow is to do one segment of 10 Minute Solution Slim & Sculpt Pilates then take the extremepump class

Lanette – no, I haven’t read it. But I did look it up at the library and there were two books by that name. I just wanted to be sure that I’d put a hold on the correct one. Looks interesting.

Margaret – (((HUGS))))

Barbara – I’m so very sorry you had to make this decision. But know that Scooter won’t be in any more pain. I know that doesn’t help much. (((HUG)))

Connie – SCORE on all three counts!

Just made some mashed potatoes for tomorrow. I really wanted to use up the last potato and I know that if Jess ever saw that it started to sprout, she wouldn’t eat it. I know that it’s OK to eat (just take the skin off) so I made mashed potatoes. I tell you, with just one more person here, the dishwasher needs to be run more often, looks like I need to go to Aldi because the shopping list is getting quite long. I also need to pick up a book that I’ll give PJ when we go up “Quantum Physics”. That should be funny for a baby!

JR – Vince has decided that he won’t go to a store unless he’s packing. As it is, he won’t let me go to WalMart by myself at night

Went in the pool earlier (it’s raining right now). Jess has 3 long sleeved t-shirts that she wants me to make into short sleeved t-shirts. Thank goodness she’s not going to be wearing them out and only plans to wear them to bed. A seamstress I am not. Update: I got 2 shirts done

Nutritionix is really helping me with my maintenance. They have certain things in their database, I usually just log something near to what I had. Now you can scan in the UPC code and the exact macros will be entered, but I’m OK with close-to-it.

RVRita – I’m the same way, I don’t mind the heat as long as there isn’t a lot of humidity. To the people who have lived here all their lives, a tiny bit of humidity is a lot. Hey, a grammar school friend of mine lives in Ruidoso – or at least she did the last time I spoke to her

MoMo in Alberta – welcome!

Mia – welcome back!

Meg – drive carefully

Stopped at Kohl’s. I wanted to get some sort of dishtowel with a “beach” theme. They had them 65% off and I was able to use my 30% off coupon. I did find that I had a store credit so in the end I didn’t pay a thing. The towels only come two (or four) to a pack so I got one package of 2. I can use one towel in the kitchen and probably the other in the bathroom. Right now we have a towel with a penguin on it. Not a good summer thing

Michele in NC
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    <3
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    B)
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Athena looking more and more like her momma!
    4imayjm856ii.jpeg
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    HEATHER love the pic you all look so happy. Hope you like your sparkly dress. Your backpack sounds interesting if you don't mind me asking where did you get it

Have appointment for DEXA scan this morning so off to get ready

Kate UK <3
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Happy Monday morning, all,

Convinced the cranky body to stay in bed an extra 45 minutes this morning (past my 3 a.m. every morning, involuntary get-up time last week) so feeling vaguely rested, and a purring cat on my lap while I'm typing this is making for a good start, as well.

Barbara AHMOD, Dealing with grief or any strong emotion is hard, but watching our husbands deal with it is, in some ways, harder. It's as if they haven't had as much practice, somehow.

Rori,
    Enjoy the visit with your brother!

Absorbing this cup of coffee, and then headed to the gym.

While my weight's not going anywhere yet (didn't expect it to in these first couple weeks back at exercising), I am down 1.5% body-fat percent, which is kind of cool.

Love y'all,
    Lisa in AR