pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
    zl1fvjn3yv7n.jpeg
    d5v4jx05r5a3.jpeg
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Evie1958- My fell cap locked from the baby a whole week lol I still sent emails sad part is I could read the text better lol 😂. My old eyes 👀 not used to small print anymore. I still don’t get why young people call It yelling I can’t hear 👂 it lol. Should see some of my spell check fails Their all over but the prints too tiny for me to catch it so I push post hope it says but not butt
    Amber Tx
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

day 14 (mon-fri)
    no gym workout

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.21min, 12.7amph, 131mhr, 1.55mi= 62c
    apple watch- 58c
    bike ride gym 2 sumn station, windy- 49.42min, 14.3amph, 146mhr, 11.83mi= 497c
    apple watch- 453c
    jog station 2 wrk- 4.44min, 147mhr, 9.34min mi, .49mi= 65c
    apple watch- 56c
    jog wrk 2 sta- z4.44min, 9.34min mi, 144mhr, .49mi= 55c
    apple watch- 55c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.01min, 146mhr, 8.6amph 2.57mi= 186c
    apple watch- 145c

total cal 865
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    Options
    Did the Reebok cardio Tone DVD so tomorrow I’ll do the Nina Lessig DVD.

Went to Hamrick’s. They never called me about the sneakers for $16 but Avia was on sale again at that price so I went this morning and got a pair in my size. I also got another bra and a pair of pants. Tried on 2 bathing suits – they were only $3, but I didn’t like the way they fit.

Jess took Shadow to the vet yesterday and got her certified to be a therapy cat. I’m going to miss her, but I understand. Can’t help my feelings, tho.

Bananas – I would not say this tread is click-y, not at all. I agree with Beth. Sometimes you feel ignored. That’s happened to me and then suddenly someone will comment on something you wrote and you realize that people do in fact read your posts. If I don’t write something down, I do comment in my head

Sheila in TX – welcome!

Heather – so sorry about your friend

Went to lunch with the Newcomers. I usually volunteer at the Green Room on Thursdays but they don’t have any shows in the summer. Next month, I probably won’t be able to go. Then went to the Farmer’s Market to get a Burpee Hybrid cantaloupe. They are goooooddddd, much sweeter than the Athenia. Then went and moved things at Jess’ storage unit. She decided to get a climate controlled one so we needed to move everything from the old one to the new one. Lots of walking and bending (ab work). Jess’ fitbit said she went 9,000 steps so that must be at least what I got, probably more. When we got home I jumped in the pool. Made enchiladas for dinner because I know Jess likes them, made a hot dog for Vince since he won’t eat them.

Carol in GA – prayers

Yvonne – on the radio today they said that today was National Cat Day! Well, cats bring happiness so it certainly can be both! Our cats absolutely love the screened in porch when it’s cool out.

Bought this floor cleaner at WalMart yesterday, tried it on one small area and it looks like it at least hides the water spots. I’ll probably use it on the majority of the floor when Vince is gone since you are supposed to let it dry for something like 20 minutes

Need to go to Food Lion tomorrow. Think I’ll go in early morning. Then the soup kitchen. After the soup kitchen I think I’ll stop at the library. They’re having a book sale, I want to see if they have any exercise DVD’s (like I need more)

Only have had one response so far about our pool party, and that was to tell us that one neighbor couldn’t make it as her hubby is coming home from his deployment to Japan that day and she needs to pick him up at the airport. I doubt the people next door to us would come, they seem to keep to themselves

I tried talking to Vince about a neighborhood pool party maybe next year. He said “I don’t feel comfortable inviting people I don’t know”. But how is he going to get to know them? He won’t take a walk with me because he says I stop and talk to everyone.

Michele in NC
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    <3:)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,949 Member
    Options
    1461351h0otf8hco5.gif

:) We so rarely have someone else in our house, that it was a big deal today to have a man come to clean and inspect the fireplace and chimney. He'll return again in two or three years.

:)Mia, please let us know when your kitty comes home. I have always worried about my cats when they stay away too long.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

Then we explored the Anthropology room with its local very ancient history. Our area has had a human species since 400,000 BC. Wonderful finds from the Bronze Age, right in the middle of town. Strange to think of woolly mammoths roaming about the bus station!

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

----

Heather This is Archie, in Lincoln, NE. I saw Archie with my family when I was a child:
    o6npxcq1noeb.png

• wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    <3