B)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    (((Heather)))
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Lol I want to comment then when I get typing I forget what I just read to names lol 😂.So only a few answers come out of me.

Tried with Dad
    Zero Gatorade- Graat tastes like original
    Zero Powerade- sweetnlow tasting very sweet but I’ll drink it if have to
    Skinny girl Buttermilk Ranch y Walden Ranch dressing- eggy tasting
    Walden Chipotle dressing -Great
    G Hughes BBQ sauce sugar free- magnificent on chicken we went nuts for it!
    Jello sugarfree pudding- Great 👍
    Off brand sugarfree pudding yuck

Amber Tx
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Debbie in VA: I’m sorry for the loss of your wonderful old dog. :heart: :broken_heart::heart:

Tracey in CA: Welcome to a great group. Stop by often and get to know us. :star:

Meg: Delighted to see you post! I hope your trip to CO is rewarding. :heart:

Sue: Thanks for your good wishes regarding DH’s MRI. It is done and the doctor has the results. DH will be going in to see her ASAP. It looks to me like he may be having surgery in his future. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that there is a way to improve his quality of life. Chronic pain is exhausting. :cry:

M in OZ: I hope the flu doesn’t get you. :star:

Bananas: I would NOT say this thread is cliquey. Everyone is welcome. Some of us have known one another for several years and that is reflected in the comments from time to time. :flowerforyou:

(((Heather))) Sorry about your male friend with stage 4 lung cancer. I hope he’s able to get some pain relief. Margaret’s comment about asbestos seems likely. As a do-it-yourselfer he may have been exposed many times over the years. :cry:

Lanette: DH has an appointment with his doctor and they will be discussing possible surgery. I think it is likely he will be scheduled for surgery in the near future. He is in loads of pain all the time and pain meds are ineffective. The CBD oil we get for our old dog is something that they both use daily and it is more helpful to DH than over the counter pain relievers. :ohwell: The car is still at the VW dealer and we don’t know whether it is fixable. We haven’t heard from them and haven’t called because we’ve been dealing with DH’s health situation. :ohwell:

Tracey in Edmonton: DDIL’s mom is currently battling cancer and she lives in Kentucky. We looked at a cancer map online. Kentucky is an area with a high incidence of cancer. Virginia & Florida were the only states on the east coast that looked safe on those maps, if I remember correctly. The western part of the US has a much lower cancer risk level according to what I saw. I didn’t look at Canadian maps but I bet you can find them. :heart: :broken_heart:

DH is not feeling well this morning and is sitting in his favorite chair with a heating pad on his lower back. I imagine he’ll be calling his doctor for an appointment today. I think they’ll be discussing probable surgery.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    carol sending <3 and strength for your BIL.

I too am resting on a heating pad right now which seems strange cause it’s so hot out.

NYKAREN

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,672 Member
    Options
    0ya5oxrqeav6.jpeg

Old pic
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,785 Member
    Options
    Home and relaxing ... DFIL ate his dinner but not much else... oh well.. Alfie and I hanging out and relaxing...
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Miakoda- sending all prayers and heartfelt wishes that your kitty make it home safe.I know a lot of us know exactly what you’re going through.
    Debby In Va
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Heather UK – sorry to hear news of your friends.

TerriRichards – thank you for helping not feel so slow! I also am not letting myself start a new one until I finish one (but I may need an easier break from this one!)

Janet OKC – nice steps!

Carol in GA – Prayers for brother in law. Hope all goes well. They do amazing things with heart surgeries today

Miakoda40 -I do hope Max finds his way home. Mine will roam for a bit, and sometimes stay out overnight, but then come back in and sleep for a day.

Just had a strong rain storm move through-lasted 25 minutes or so—raining sideways. Hope it was enough to help my lawn which is bone dry (I just don’t like watering grass). Will need to over the weekend though to try to help out the yard-don’t want to have to replace all of the grass. From the looks of things, we may get more. Earlier this summer we were praying for the rain to stop—terrible spring/early summer for the farmers, now praying for some rain to return.

Not much new in my world, which is actually how I like it. Going to get my little exercise routine in. Going to try to add a few more kettlebell reps tonight. Happy to say that things are toning up, which is probably more what I need than more weight loss (although 5 more pounds would be nice). Not going to worry about it much-weight loss seems to still be averaging .5 a week and my calories are 1440, and I eat back most of my exercise calories. Figure when that stops, I go to maintainence.

Ginny in Ohio