KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Pip & Kirby!!!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,733 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Stat for the day

MS Bike Ride day 1- 4hrs 24min 28sec- 163mhr, 13.5amph, 50.3max speed, 59.57mi= 2992c
    Apple Watch- 2189c
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,995 Member
    Options
    m19108.gif Heather
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,733 Member
    Options
    h9a29kui8kgs.jpeg
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    pip and kirby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,823 Member
    Options
    Yah Pip and Kirby~
    well my afternoon didn't go as planned but Trudy and I had a blast, i needed a few new clothes and why by new when you can hit goodwill..
    bought a bunch of stuff that will get me through Winter and Spring,,,
    now gonna relax with the pooch for the evening..
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Sue in WA: I’m so happy that your ulcers are healing! :star:

Rho: My yoga classes are in Columbia City, a little town about 40 miles west of PDX. :smiley:

Teri in AZ: Congrats on your weight loss progress. WTG!!!

Barbara: The mean neighbor has moved away. There is a new family in that house and they are delightful people. :heart:

Lynda: WAHOO! Maybe we can all be on a glutton free diet. :bigsmile:

Pip & Kirby: WTG!!!!!! :star::star::star:

Have a great day!

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Go Pip Go!!

Okie
  • LuciBThinner
    LuciBThinner Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all who have sent good wishes to me on my eyes! It means so much to me!! They are doing very well! Still getting used to them, and still bothered by light, but my vision (distance) is SO good!! Expecting them to be fabulous in the very near future! I no longer need glasses for distance, and reading is still tough (need reading glasses), so I am very behind on reading September's days...and the pages keep coming...lol!

Michele I meant the damage of falling into eating ice cream to feel better. It's not a big deal, just an emotional one.

Got in some walking today. It's been tough to get exercise while recouping (because my depth perception is off and through today the flashing was rough). I had to walk indoors with sunglasses...everyone may have thought I was crazy, but what do I care at this age!!

I still hope to get back to reading from the beginning of the month. I really enjoy hearing how everyone is doing and I like keeping up with everyone. It's a bit tough as quickly as the pages fill, but I know I will get there.

I haven't set goals for the month because quite frankly I am keeping them very limited so as not to fail. My biggest goal is to continue to log daily, keep moving, and get my house ready for the new baby. Having until December to do it would make it seem like an easy goal, but there is SO much clutter and dirt (having two large dogs drag in dirt multiple times a day doesn't help) and since I went for 11 years without being able to do much cleaning at all, it is amazing how dirty a house can get!!

Thank you, again, all who have said such kind things and have voiced concern. I expect today was the last day it will be so difficult to focus!

Welcome Newbies!!

My new Ohio State friends, feel free to razz me about today's game. And congrats on killing Cincinnati! Omgosh! Barely beating Army??? What in the world has happened to my poor team! LOL!

<3 Luci in WNC
  • LuciBThinner
    Options
    Machka Just remembered about your father's eye surgeries. Did he have similar work done? I will keep him in my prayers. Harder to go through this when you are older I am sure. My Dad could barely handle the drops afterward when I cared for him. I don't even feel them.
  • LuciBThinner
    Options
    t0420.gif t0420.gif

How cool! Closest I could see to greyhounds...lol!
  • LuciBThinner
    Options
    h29012.gif

And this is me...now time to close my eyes and let them rest!
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    Terri – BBBEEEAAAUUUTTTIIIFFFUUULLL cardigan. I don’t think I could ever do something like that

Welcome everyone new. The best advice is to log, log, log along with exercise

Went in the pool (of course) then the spa, Vince grilled the salmon and chicken so I portioned and packed that up for use the next few weeks

Wish DJ would come back. I see she’s still logging, tho

I made a lap quilt to hang up. Started to hand quilt it, but I HATE quilting so took that out, got backing material so I’ll take it to someone to quilt for me. The material for the back is usually a little more than $7, it was on sale so I paid a little over $2.

Lynda – glutton free…LOL

Pip – WTG Pip and Kirby

Michele NC
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    B)