<3:*<3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,739 Member
    Options
    Yyyyy
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    good luck Pip and Kirby! ๐ŸŒซ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒซ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒซ๐ŸŒž Have a safe ride.
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,897 Member
    Options
    :)
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Checked in last night but only read two pages before had to go to sleep Something about a fully active day of T'ai Chi, priming the deck's hand rails, and a really sweaty two hours of line dancing.

Allergies, thankfully very few: Codeine, Vicodin, and unpleasant reactions to flu shots so I avoid all vaccines nowadays. Sneeze a lot when cutting up sweet bell peppers, but no trouble eating 'em ;)

grandmallie Definitely do-able. Like Rori said, you could be such an entrepreneur. imho first step would be to get SBA advice on state requirements, business loans, other first steps. Glad you enjoyed Poms, me too.
    Kim Brava for checking van cost, DMV etc. Allie might need bonding, even special training too, assuming she'll be helping folk in and out of the van, not just driving. She may have created her ideal job!
    Luci sorry for your eye pain. Since Joe's last laser treatment, he says his eye "wobbles" and is afraid that after next test Dr. will recommend surgery. Pressure is up to 20 in that eye. I'm reluctant, want him to get a second opnion from OHSU's Casey Eye Clinic. They're a research university hospital so believe they'd be up on any alternatives, and/or the latest most effective procedures. Alas, he refused to go to the big city (Portland).
    Lanette LOVED the Jan Karon series, wish it had gone on forever. "...in the park" makes for the best T'ai Chi, wish we did it here. Whoops surprise thunderstorm, that's a lot of Chi circulating around y'all!
    Lisa "the only way I've ever figured out how to be a writer is to write." Yes! The first of like Heinlein's 5 rules for writing https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/421667-heinlein-s-rules-for-writers-rule-one-you-must-write-rule
    Katla what a mean neighbor. How miserable she must have been to do such a nasty thing. SMH.
    Rita allergic to Christmas Trees? :noway: Guess you won't be coming to visit us :(
    NYKaren its a great gift your giving your coworkers by listening and supporting. Do we need to remind you that in order to be able to continue giving that gift you need similar support? Please give yourself some protective boundaries, put on your anti-toxic-emotion cloak and take restorative breaks from the drama.
    Rebecca I'll borrow your "put in marked container . . . aren't for me" trick when baking the next batch of cookies for Joe and the firehouse. Thanks!
    pip Love, :love:, :heart: your setup, complete with Japanese lanterns and pink flamingoes! They carded Kirby? You cougar, you!
    Sue great news on the healing ulcers, well done!
    Welcome @umanatraj Would you sign off with you want to be called and your general location?
    Julie what does your PT say about your knee? That might help you choose between Rheumatologist and Orthopoedic surgeon. IMHO a good PT knows more about knees than a GP.
    Happy 35th anniversary Debby in VA! Well done!
    Teri in AZ con VERY gratulations on your victory, what a reward for all your activity. Well done!
    Irish Terri would love to hear more about your writing workshop for local primary school. ;)
    Karen in VA thanks for the emoji sites! t0801.gif
    Annie "lost 4 pounds... eating cookies must be the secret!" ROTFLMAO! s0225.gif
    Kate hoping Sunny Spain tans away the rust soon!

Sitting long enough, will hit the hot tub before prepping Tumble for dog group.

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    Word for 2019: "GOOD" good attitude, good food, good times, good choices, good enough, feel good, GOOD! Word for September: grit
    Steps-3557 Thu, 6062 Fri. vits-5 log-6 CICO-5 Tumble-3 mfp-5 AF-3

You know if I mark on a container, "Lee" or my son "Galen", I will not eat their cookies! The guilt alone would kill me!๐Ÿ’–
    ๐Ÿ’–Rebecca
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,444 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    2817891dpxfmr1sm5.gif Pip: Yay!!!!!!

Michele: That Cardie was supposed to be done for the Summer, but it's cosy enough for the chilly snap we are having. (There were oodles of leaves on the lawn yesterday) I'm working on a quilt, and a couple of other projects this winter.

We got a new lawnmower on Friday. Hooray!!! It has an electric starter. I was having difficulty with the pull start on our old one, and the engine was giving trouble. The new one has a drive mechanism on it, but I didn't use that yesterday as I wanted the exercise of pushing it.

There is a noticeable autumn nip in the air, so will be switching out my summer clothes soon. Have lots of donation bags at the ready for my autumn purge. This year I am purging the summer clothes before I store them away.

I'm so stoked at the minute because the scale has dropped into the 150s. And the Physio for the knee is definitely making a difference.

Barbie: I copy graphics I like, too. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love the ones you post.

I meditate each morning so this one was very appealing! ๐Ÿ˜‚

yoga-exercise-smiley-emoticon.gif

Luci: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Thanks for the Greyhounds
    t0420.gif t0420.gif

Rebecca: Athena is such a cutie. ๐Ÿ˜

โ˜˜๏ธ Terri
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,227 Member
    Options
    I'm at my son"s house with the grandkids. o:):smiley:
    DS & DDIL have gone off for a long cycle ride in their smart new gear. Matching helmets and shoes. :laugh:
    g82u2nddhjc3.jpg

:+1:

What kind of bicycles?

Machka ... in love with cycling ... in Oz :)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,375 Member
    Options
    Machka - I will ask them. :)

Heather UK XXXXXX
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,227 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Date ---- Exercise ---- Description ---- Time ---- Distance ---- Elevation

Sun, 08/09/2019 -- Cycling -- Margate Meandering -- 42:32:00 -- 10.15 km -- 66 m

Sat, 07/09/2019 -- Walk -- White Beach Walk -- 29:29:00 -- 2.14 km -- 42 m

Fri, 06/09/2019 -- Walk -- White Beach Walk -- 21:01 -- 2.03 km -- 24 m

We finally got outside for a bicycle ride for the first time in about a month. Exciting! The weather cleared at last!! We had another "winter/early spring storm" this past weekend ... hopefully that's it. Anxiously awaiting spring!

Oh, never mind ... Monday looks like another little blast.

Cloudy. Very high chance of showers, most likely in the morning with possible small hail. Snow falling above 600 metres. Winds SW 30 to 45 km/h turning W 20 to 30 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 7 and 12.

Machka in Oz
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful ladies ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’!
    Thank you Peachy and Michele!! It took me a few minutes to get caught up here,but the emojis are wonderful!
    Pip and Kirby- WTG!!!!!!!!
    Debby In Va
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Debbie ~ What a beautiful array of fruits and vegetables! :) Do y'all grow all of that yourselves?

Carol in GA
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Question: My 16 lb Pom will be 10 yrs old this month. He was trained to use a peewee pad and lately he totally misses and it gets all over the floor. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to get him on the middle of the pad?

Thanks for any help,
    Carol in GA
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Carol Try making a bigger target with 2 overlapping pads or a larger pad. If that fails, you may have to resort to belly bands. Let me know if you want specific info on our disposable belly band routine. I don't like it because we have a bigger "footprint", but it has proven to be the only way we can manage both peepee & skincare for our heart failure dog Bailey (he's on diuretics).

Debby in VA OMG look at that beautiful produce. You have a produce market on your farm?

I am loving all the animated emojis, they just make me smile. It also makes me miss @DamitJanit even more.

m0717.gif

Karen in Virginia