October 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Just need to vent a little bit about Strava. Ever since the Sept 26 update it quit syncing with my Fitbit and hasn’t tracked my last few runs. It’s annoying. I’ve troubleshot a bit and think I might have it fixed. I’ll know after I run later today if it’s working. I have my Fitbit set up to sync with bith Runkeeper and Strava. I like different things from
    each of those apps and hope it will work again soon.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Question for the group: We’ve been told we can pick up our medals for the canceled race in a couple of weeks. Should I pick it up and run a virtual race to make it up, or just forget about it? I’m not really leaning one way or another, so curious what others would do.

IMO, you bought the shirt, but you did not run the race so you should not get the medal. That being said its not like I would scream and yell HERETIC! BURN AT THE STAKE! over it. I personally would not get the medal. If you do, you do. Its your call. :)

It sucks that the race got canceled.

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your most excellent run @kgirlhart ! You should be proud of yourself!

• emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I’m really enjoying the race reports. Great job to all the racers.

I’m about to head out for my training run to test the Fitbit/Strava connection but I must have done something right. The last 2 runs magically ported over to Strava. So I’m only missing a couple of shorter runs in my data. 🤷‍♀️
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,105 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic Love the picture! Congratulations on your second fasted 5K, especially after running a 7 mile warm-up. :wink:
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart Congratulations on your 5K PR, winning your AG, and beating your nemesis! You are awesome!

@katharmonic great job on your 5K and 2nd fastest time, especially after you ran 7 miles prior!

@MegaMooseEsq Sorry your race was canceled today. Hope you and @7lenny7 have better luck tomorrow!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    Thanks @quilteryoyo @katharmonic
    and @scott6255!
    Great job on your 5K @katharmonic too!
    Good luck to everyone racing tomorrow!
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    @katharmonic Love the picture! Congratulations on your second fasted 5K, especially after running a 7 mile warm-up. :wink:

This! Well done, and that really is a great shot!
  • PastorVincent
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @kgirlhart Great job in showing Peggy who is boss of the 5k! :smiley:
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    @ariceroni that looks like a great place to run!