WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2019

Options

Replies

• KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,837 Member
    Options
    Katie- Happy birthday!
    Thanks all- for the compliments on the lake pics. While reading comments and coming across those about the pics, I mentally thought of how very lucky those of us who live by water (fresh water for me) really are. Then I realized, I don't think I have EVER listed the lake in my gratitude journal. I did so immediately; but now I am curious; in all of the things I am grateful for, could I have possibly forgotten about the water? Now, I am going to have to go back and skim my entries for the past couple years. lol
  • Maritill
    Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Anniesquat-Have the dr. do a B12 blood test. I had the same problem and my B12 was almost depleted. I have to take pills and get a shot every month. The dr. said all the results were good and B12 was where he wanted it.
    Marianne-WV
  • Maritill
    Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Kay!

Marianne
    WV
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,097 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Kay!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,728 Member
    Options
    Pp
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Katiebug!
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Kay! Sounds like a good day.

Noticed several comments about yesterday being a low energy day-it must have been something in the air-I felt the same way. Got a few things done, but on the whole just relaxed. Today was busy-church all morning due to a special service. Then drove over an hour away for twin grandsons' birthday party. It was fun. The cake was good (and I logged it). Got back home after 4 after leaving at 8 this am. Got to FaceTime with son in Arizona when I got back--saw those two grandkids. Then got some clean up done that should have been tended to yesterday. Have lunch packed for tomorrow so now I think I am off to bed-still feeling tired tonight.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,400 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @drkatiebug 🥂🍾Happy Birthday, Kay! 🎂

☘️ Terri
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Well went over calories by 380cal again winter munchies won again...feeling defeated but can’t give up or give in . Tomorrow another day going to try again.

Amber Tx

Hubby got to be home due to bad weather so nice relaxing family day. Hoping neck will heal by tomorrow Hubby did a lot of the lifting (we take turns who Evers feeble at the moment lol 😂 gets lifilting break)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,396 Member
    Options
    Did Denise Austin’s Blast Away the Pounds DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do one segment of 10MS fitness ball DVD then take the extremepump class

Terri – you may have to shut off your phone and then turn it back on for the time to right itself, I don’t know.

Lisa – I’m sure what you’ve written is fantastic. It always is, so why should this be any different?

Okie – wonderful costumes!

Boo Hoo Hoo…until March

Lisa – Enjoy!

Anne DE – glad you’re better

Tracey – I hope you find your ring

About pick up – I’m like Barbie, I don’t trust someone to pick out my meats, veges or fruit. Unless it’s frozen and I know what I’m getting

Drkatie – happy birthday

Michele in NC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,987 Member
    Options
    Katie
    3700212lyv4lch58a.gif
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    💤😴
  • csofled
    edited October 2019
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) Our life is very simple. We find going to Costco and WalMart and the grocery store very pleasant outings together. We notice what's on the shelves but only buy what's on our list. It's a pleasant indoor walk and a nice change of scenery. I am very fussy about what I buy and don't want to trust someone else to pick things out for me.
    <3 Barbie in NW WA

Mitch and I consider shopping together one of our hobbies! He plans the route and I have the coupons and lists and off we go!

Our daughter uses the Wal-Mart app and pick up. We shop at Aldi, Kroger, Sam's Club and Wal-Mart. Depends on needs and sales.

Cheri
    CS, Tx

• csofled
    Options
    [bdrkatiebug[/b] Happy 🎂 birthday!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Drkatiebug - I hope you have a fantastic day celebrating!
    3bi9yksv1lhv.gif
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    Happy bday dear Kay!
    Kim ❤️ your care for your neighbor and thanks for the list.
    Pip, was missing scooter while grating cheese at the chopping block and thought of you and Kirby and the double sized holes in your hearts. 💕 😢 (( Hugs ))
    My guest is here so this is just a flyby.
    Lighter lovelies!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,202 Member
    Options
    drkatiebug wrote: »
    My niece loves the Walmart pickup. She has two small children under three and she can grab her pickup without taking them out of their car seats. I’ve never tried it. Our local grocery store has it, too. I’m glad the option is there in case I ever need it.

My father will see the doctor tomorrow to determine if there’s anything more to do for his jaw. My guess is that there is nothing to do but let it heal.

Today is my 65th birthday. I attended an area church meeting this afternoon, the District Superintendent announced my birthday and they all sang to me. It was quite nice. Dave is cooking us steak for supper.

Happy Birthday!