WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR DECEMBER 2019

Options

Replies

• 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Beth ~ I agree with you! I looked up seeking an IEP for autistic children in GA and it appears that it can be done. I would think that all of the previous documentation would be acceptable enough. My grandson has an IEP due to his ADD and inability to copy from a board onto his paper (don't know the name of that problem).

Carol in GA
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Karen- Does he attend a Mental Health Mental Retardation center? If so can the local MHMR help?or his Doctors y private Counselors? I’d ask sometimes they know a short cut! Had to use their help a few times for Mom even.

Amber Tx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,264 Member
    Options
    Go Tigers Beth and Karen! <3:Do:):drinker:

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Beth I will look into it immediately. Thank you.
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Navy won 31-7 against Army. It was a great game! Chief, son and I did a lot of yelling!

Not eating good today. I have stopped with the snacking, and its now just teas!
    💖Rebecca
    mopswgmg08rc.jpg

I just love that baby. She is so expressive! <3

Flea
    Willamette Valley, OR
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    A day with nothing scheduled that I have to go out for. Trying to finish up Christmas lists. Have Christmas letter written. Need to copy and send out. Will finish decorations in house. Theme for choir party this year is Austrian so I am going to try making Austrian chocolate balls.

Kim - gorgeous tree skirt.

Katla - Hope your trip to Powell's is wonderful.

Karen - sounds like you have gotten some good advice on the IEP.

Everyone take care Sue in WA
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Karen, I agree with others. If you have an Autism diagnosis, he should begin with an IEP. I’m pretty sure my grandson started school at 3 with an IEP in place.

I’m reading Good Sugar, Bad Sugar. Have any of you read it? I’m not far enough in to determine if I recommend it.

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Heather- Agreed Guests are draining even the fun ones!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,942 Member
    Options
    I had surgery for a deviated septum and turbinate reduction. My breathing was much improved. I still remember how different it felt to have cold air moving through my right side. Good luck with yours!
    Annie in Delaware

That is what I'm hoping for! And perhaps the ability for increased fitness.

Currently I work to breathe especially when I exercise ... it would be delightful to breathe more easily.

M in Oz
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    🌻
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Barbara: Here is the gingerbread muffin recipe I can recommend:https://ambitiouskitchen.com/healthy-gingerbread-muffins-video/

Do you mind sharing your spiced pecan recipe?