WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2020

Options

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    t7b0vt2m4fno.jpeg

Makes 6 servings
    Making another veggie spaghetti 🍝. Corn y broccoli in frying pan with water only no butter or anything. Pan with water only y spinach zucchini flavored barilla noodles 200cal like all their pasta to lower cal got to hand make it veggies only no flour. Tupperware where it will all go a little pepper y garlic powder with 1serving shredded cheese (up to 2servings is okay) y pasta sauce Prego only 1 serving y little Parmesan cheese. Mix y serve 1 serving per meal (Men want 2)

JR flushed his toothbrush down the toilet praying we won’t need a plumber.

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Weight same as yesterday only up 0.4lbs. Didn’t feel like I walked enough but was tired from taking everything Christmas down. Hubby needs to take the bare tree out is all. So far nothing today will work on exercise after baby nap time or before.

Amber Tx
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,277 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Heather: Congrats on the 5K and your absolutely fabulous soup. I’m happy that your DH was pleased with his visit to the osteopath. :star:

Lisa: It sounds like you’ve found a good doctor that communicates well and listens. :bigsmile:

Heather: We haven’t given up dinner, either. I count calories and DH doesn’t but he’s lost some weight and seems to be moving a bit better. Since he is an insulin dependent diabetic, it is important for him to have regular meals. Fasting is not a good idea. :noway:

I just got back for yoga. It was a good class and I enjoyed it.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    💖
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    so many calories again today and I didn't track. :(
  • Katla49
    Options
    Bananasandoranges: Use your "myhome" food diary to put in any data that you missed. I bet it will show up as continuous. Let us know if it works for you. :flowerforyou:
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of logging. Skipped the gym this morning, late night that wasn't entirely my fault but couldn't be helped. I did clean up my kitchen and the dining table this morning so that felt good, won't be getting home to a mess. Things have been going well, food wise, but other than the first day, the scale hasn't budged. I'm hoping that a few days off from the gym will help. Many comments I wanted to make but am at work and on my phone, so much harder to type!! lol Congrats to those who have had successful medical "stuff", hope everyone stays on the path to recovery!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Demo from last month:
    c9xavwoqsmxa.jpeg
    Yesterday’s interpretations:
    7beu3mfjd5ba.jpeg
    zdjyi74dsgg9.jpeg
    bsrq82dful7b.jpeg
    q23q0wrlok7r.jpeg
    abwvkd72fdfu.jpeg
    fgurcldhcxxa.jpeg
    iqc5s3pkyuxf.jpeg
    cv1x4y03s9z7.jpeg
    371sqi4dr6gc.jpeg
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    Now up to page 26. Off to flower arranging for the afternoon.

Live! Laugh! Learn!
    Now up to page 26. Off to flower arranging for the afternoon.

Live! Laugh! Learn!

Please post a pic! I have a class Friday evening. I am looking forward to it.

Terri - They are all so beautiful and look like mini gardens. :smile:
  • Katla49
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,765 Member
    Options
    Well an uneventful day.. I woke up at 1 this morning and didnt get back to sleep until after 3:30 ..I was brushing up my spanish on Duolingo... at least I was productive lol..
    Tomorrow going with a friend of mine.over to another town that our mutual friends are getting a rescue pup and we will be there when the truck.comes in..I still remember Alfies gotcha day..
    Got some books on peru and where we are going will catch up.on some of that over the weekend.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Ate steak y peas for dinner.Not much calories left for a snack. Need groceries we ate all the fresh salad to apples first. That’s what I’m craving
    Amber Tx
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,277 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,371 Member
    Options
    Flea – I would definitely had more than a shot of tequila before going over that bridge. Great pictures, thanks for sharing

Katla – don’t son and DIL have temporary plates on their “new” vehicle so that it can be driven?

Went to the water class today. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Bodyflow DVD (yoga)

Question for anyone: what is the difference between cooking something in the air fryer and cooking it in a convection oven? Does anyone on here use the convection? What is the advantage? My oven has a convection feature that I really don’t use. For Christmas Jess used it. To me, it seemed that the rolls were crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. As I recall, this is basically how it was when I used an air fryer. What has people’s experience been using the convection feature.

Another question: does anyone have supplemental dental insurance? Is it worth it? How much do they pay for dental work?

Has anybody been watching Jeopardy where it’s the clash between Brad (is that his name) Ken and James? What do you think?

Lisa AR – great that the IF backwards is working for you! Everyone’s different…..

KJ – what sweeties! Can you imagine if they got together with Athena???? Look out world! Even IF the pics were in spoilers, I would definitely look see

Since I go for my colonoscopy Thursday and so have to start the prep after lunch on Tuesday, I’m making more yogurt for lunch Tuesday. I plan to have a lunch high in protein.

Got all the outside Christmas decorations put away. Brought the totes in the house. Now to get the decorations down in the house.

After exercise went to the Salvation Army, didn’t get anything, then to WalMart then the soup kitchen. Miss Sourpuss wasn’t there. I got there early and helped put butter on the grilled ham & cheese sandwiches they were having. Chocolate cake for dessert.

I’ll probably make a chocolate cake for later in the week for Vince and I’ll just put it in the freezer

SuziQ – fabulous arrangements. Thanks for sharing

Michele NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,646 Member
    Options
    Time to get the boot out
    so many calories again today and I didn't track. :(

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    Snow again this morning but I went to the YM anyway. By the time I got 1/2 way there no snow, just rain. I went to chair yoga then to the bank and bought groceries. Doing well on food since the first of the year.

KJ - darling pictures of those handsome boys.

Pip - Hope you heal quickly.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA