WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2020

Options

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/3-Pack-Mt-Olive-Hamburger-Dill-Chips-Pickles-16-fl-oz-Jar/47239009

0cal pickles hamburger ate bunch of them ones are on the side of my chicken with cheese on it y mixed lettuce/spinach leaves . Crystal light 10calories lemonade y water.

Went up on exercise band weight getting used to the change 40 arm lifts with it at 25-30lbs. Figured if JRs grabbing the 2lb I’m already doing that weight. Of course finding ways to do it when he doesn’t hang on to it.

Amber Tx

Dinner don’t know yet
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    RITA! You've got this, don't forget to drink water and get in your steps as best you can. Every little step counts!

NYKAREN
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,738 Member
    Options
    Ppppp
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,222 Member
    Options
    sh0tzz99 wrote: »
    Lanette and Yvonne - and others. I was reading the squatting comments and remembered my trip to Japan. Many of their toilets were not of the western style then. You squat over a hole and hold onto a little bar. I was thinking how I'd need to keep my leg muscles really strong if I lived there! Another note, there were people standing near the train stations and other populated areas handing out ads in little packages of tissues. I wondered why until I used a public bathroom. Many of the public facilities did not have toilet paper. I usually ignore those things, but I took the tissues from then on.

They are converting many to the western style, but in 2008 I had really strong quads for 2 months.

Yes ... I remember that! They were like that in Taiwan too. :)
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Karen (((hugs)))
  • pipcd34
    Options
    dssal4ub42w9.jpeg
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    For some reason, I just didn’t feel like exercising this morning. I am freezing cold, and it’s in the 60’s. Of course, there won’t be any exercise tomorrow. The plan for Friday is to go to the water class.

Karen VA – my heart is breaking for you

Ahhh…chicken broth and jello….breakfast of champions! But you’re right, Barbie, chicken broth seems to keep me full longer, probably the protein content. I just found out that I am supposed to be there at 11:00. Well, that means I get to start the second dose of prep at 5 and finish by 7.

Since my procedure isn’t scheduled until 11, that probably means I won’t have it until 12, by the time I have it then get home, I’ll probably still have some of the anesthesia in me so I don’t know if I can bowl.

Singing – I always say if they want to clear out a church or someplace in record time, have me sing.

We had a member, wasn’t her name Wendy, who was a beekeeper. I remember her telling us all about the queen bees etc. Where has she been lately?

Lisa – I remember Vince one time telling me that at work some of the guys went to drive go-karts. They billed it to the company calling it “team building”

I feel my sinuses acting up. Well, that happens whenever there is a change in the weather and it’s gotten unseasonably warm now. Normally, I take a decongestant and that helps. But right now I don’t want to attempt taking anything. So I’ll just suffer with the headache. Better than suffering by having to redo this prep

Virginia – welcome. You won’t find anyone here who isn’t kind or polite. Helpful, yes. Unkind…no

Karen – ((HUGS)))

Michele in NC
    Who is close to the bathroom
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,997 Member
    Options
    <3:'(Karen in VA