WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2020

Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,738 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    stats for the day:

had a new wahoo hrm that i forgot about!

bike ride hm 2 gym, windy- 8.49min, 139mhr, 10.1amph, 1.48mi= 73c
    apple watch- 73c
    STAIRCLIMBER- 30min, 116ahr, 125mhr, 101floors, speed5, 1615steps= 215c
    apple watch- 233c
    bike ride gym 2 dome, windy- 6.40min, 13.4amph, 128mhr, 1.48mi= 45c
    apple watch- 53c
    bike ride wk 2 sumn station- 3.01min, 131mhr, 9.4amph, .47mi= 31c
    apple watch- 37c
    bike ride dome 2 hm windy- 23.20min, 6.6amph, 149mhr, 2.56mi= 214c
    apple watch- 144c

total 578 cal
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,781 Member
    Options
    Karen in VA ... so very sorry for your loss ...

Rebecca ... I love the black and white photo of Athena ... beautiful
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,522 Member
    Options
    "Todo"s and "done"
    Done: Tumble to groomer, BB&B, Post Office, Library, Farmers’ market, recycling, firehall board mtg.
    Bonus: posted dog group flier at Library, started reading Outer Order, Inner Calm.
    to do: invest 10 mins cleaning dining room, carryover invest 10 mins cleaning GuestBth, veg prep, bake bran muffins, board meeting minutes, call about turnout drying racks, dust bookshelves, 5 mins engagement training Tumble and Shadow, take Shadow to groomer for nails, and mini-pet Mart to post dog group fliers, call Carolyn, Brookings Got Talent, Freddie’s.

Too doggoned windy to take Shadow to dog group. :tongue:

Lanette missing Grandma’s outhouse? :noway:! Not only would I not want to go out in the weather for my middle of the night “call”s, but there could be THINGS like bees, spiders, sssnakessss, down there… [shudder] Grateful daily for indoor plumbing! 
    Welcome Virginia in NW Oregon!
    Amber Impossible to ignore those eyes!
    Rebecca Athena Rose, I could just reach through the screen and hug her.
    And hug YOU Rita and YOU Karen in VA, and YOU Rori. Michelle I wouldn’t want to get close enough to your bathroom to hug you, sorry! ;)

Did chose to forego a game of spider solitaire to spend a few minutes with Joe watching the weather. Seems so obvious, must really walk away from this dratted laptop more often.

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    January: get up and go outside 10 mins EVERY day, even in the rain!
    daily: steps=4222, vits 13 log=15 CI<CO=15 CI<250<CO=6 Tumble 5/10=10 mfp=15
    wkly: BBBorTC x3=6, rx=2 dance=4.2 pack walk=1.5
    mnthly: board mtg=1 grant= outside=8
    Bonus AF=10 dog group email list= sew= play=
    2020 phrase: Pay attention! Open ears, eyes, heart.
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,522 Member
    Options
    It’s snowing 🌨!!!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    (((Karen in VA))): I am so sorry about the loss of your grand little dog, Bailey. An old dog is a priceless treasure. :star: I am happy to hear that you still have Molly and Mabel. :heart:

Rebecca: Keep those baby pictures coming. Athena photos brighten my day. :smiley:

(((Rori))) :heart:

Barbara: I hope you've enjoyed your snow. We had a little falling snow but none has stuck in our neighborhood so far. The grass is still green, with no white stuff. I can see snow in the foothills of WA on the other side of the river. :star:

I went to yoga class this morning and enjoyed it very much. Other than that, we’ve done some grocery shopping. DH has gone to bed already and it is only 8:40 pm. I’m not ready to sleep yet. I haven’t found anything that I want to watch on TV. Luckily I have a book to read.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    <3
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,897 Member
    Options
    :)
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday!

Karen Those fur babies are hard to let go of. They are always there for us. ((Hugs))

I love all the pictures. I miss the baby years. I also am inspired by all the travel and activity pictures.

Happy birthdays and anniversaries! I didn't take notes, but know there are a few this month. I love the ideas for celebrating. Time with family and friends is so important.

My friend's daughter is still seriously ill and hospitalized. Prayers continuing....

I ended up at doctor's yesterday. Apparently, I am super susceptible to yeast. I am now on a swish and swallow medicine as well as diflucan for 10 days. I have a better understanding of why babies cry so much with thrush. My doctor said no sweets. This includes wine and mixed beverages. Also limiting my caffeinated beverages. She said I needed to quit feeding the yeast........Her other comment was that I might be gluten intolerant. Yeast infections a common symptom. When she listed about 10 symptoms, I struggle with at least 6 out of them. This is something to explore. More reason to learn to eat better. She didn't say I have to give it all up (after infection finally clears up) but need to be more body aware. Right now I just want the burning from mouth to down there to stop. I did take my candy bag out of my purse and moved the peppermints out of my line of sight at work.

Barrett Jackson auto auction in Scottsdale has started. Some beautiful cars! Not much gets done while it is on. I did clean the garage bathroom while watching last night. I even had dinner in crockpot, so was quick and easy.

Welcome to all the new ladies!

((Hugs)) and prayers for those in need.

Congratulations to all of the accomplishments!

<3
    Kylia in Ohio where winter is trying to appear!
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    Just checking in before starting another busy day. Work has been a bit brutal this week. Have a new project that will have to be completed over the weekend (involving pay raises). Meeting with state officials this pm, then off to food pantry. Hope to duck out of work a bit early Friday and then Monday is holiday. Amazed I have the energy to keep up this week!

Getting ready for a cold spell here.

Ginny in Ohio
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    Walkability Score - My town scores a 2 :wink: . No surprise at all. We live about 10 min from a small grocery store (slightly bigger than a convenience store) and 30 min from a "real" store. We like being in the boonies, so no complaints.

Okie in the TX Hill Country