GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Kylia: Thanks for your kind words. :flowerforyou:

Tina in CA: I’m sorry that your company events have been cancelled or postponed. It is sad, but sensible. :star:

Rebecca: Athena is a cutie. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of blue. Happy 10 months! :heart:

Kim: It is good to see your smile & sunglasses. Sometimes there are no words. :star:

Barbara: If a car is involved in an accident the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) wants to be notified. My insurance agent helped me with that. :heart:

I’ve been a mess, not entirely useless, but nearly so. :ohwell: The very same night as the parking lot fender-bender DH had a seriously low blood sugar episode and we had to call the paramedics from the fire department for help. They gave him IV Glucose. Luckily that did the job for him and he didn’t have to be taken to the hospital. :star:

I hadn’t heard that Trump suspended all inbound travel from Europe except UK. I wonder why UK is not getting the same treatment as everyone else. If their conditions are safer, that would be very good news. I hope it is true.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • Kiwibowler
    Kiwibowler Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all, day 1 still about 3 hours from finished. I've planned my supper snack, but need to go into the kitchen and prep for tomorrow...eek!
    Wish me luck :/
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Heather Viking suspended all operations so maybe the others will follow. There will be a lot of pressure on Saga to follow suit. Hang in there until the last possible moment.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Good Thursday,

Overslept, oops, guess I needed it.

Mary- I have read somewhere that the mind is the last to know. You have worked hard and come a long way. Weight is fluid. I use my clothes to let me know if I have been slipping up on my good choices. Of course sometimes in this age of leggings, I slip a little. I am not perfect! Our society encourages obesity. Super size everything. Process lots. Separation from people. YOU HAVE great habits in place to get where you are. Enjoy it. When you are thinking that you are old weight take a selfie and compare to old picture. We have your back!

Machka I love your hair. Mine hasn't been that long ever. Always wanted it. I am glad your uni is allowing on line classes.

Self care, self love, courage, exercise, best choices, lots of support. These are important things. I appreciate you all.

Gotta get ready for work.
    <3
    Kylia in Ohio

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the outcome of the COBRA meeting at lunch time. I need them to bend the arm of Saga. I might ring them anyway and see if they've moved on the "amend" conditions. We still have around a week. My guess is they won't announce the cancellation of the cruise until after the amend period is over, so as to keep most of the money in house. Well, you would, wouldn't you. :# If the worst comes to the worst, we will take the January cruise.

Viking have cancelled their cruises.
    https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/health-safety/viking-cruises-suspends-luxury-cruise-ship-sailings/news-story/582a3de0a14b1cc7f4b0dd5997d3a3d8

M in Oz
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Morning! Becca Athena 10 months of pure joy, how time flies!!

Rori glad the va social time is starting to settle a bit for DH. Scary that Mars went wandering but how wonderful your neighbors got to meet your leashloving cat <3

Barbie keep those book recommendations coming. I’m going to download the audiobook from my library today. Also glad we got our taxes “done and dusted”

My wrist is slowly improving and regular exercise and stretching is a big part of that—habits, routines, fierceness!

Going to get a cut and color today-hooray for a little bit of pampering-so welcome. Now off to the treadmill with me!!!

NYKAREN