didn't take me long at all
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Luci-Happy Anniversary!!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    JRs new found fun like a cat 🐈 he squeezed into boxes lol y Baby cousins (3rd cousins. From my 2nd cousin who was pregnant with me)
    hi61ip3vha4a.jpegjytwfplfowkh.jpeg

City Church nondenominational as an example can watch theirs if you want too Church- Google the younger folks churches in your areas they post On their web site sermons from now to past even ones from the pastor made from home! Youtube has church services recorded to musicians like the Black Wood Brothers .Can still go to church just change your idea of it. Even radio to tv ministries. Some pastors if you ask will mail you a recorded sermon or let you pick it up at a certain time.

Bannana- fridge keeps them fresh inside longer but even if they go “bad” as people coin it mushy blk inside their still good for protein shakes to banana 🍌 nut muffins cause they get sweeter. Can also put in the freezer then defrost plop into a mixing bowl. Hubby found 3 tiny bunches of super green brick hard bananas so they’ll last a long time.
    He also found 2 tiny bags (4 small ones in each) avocados 🥑 super hard not ripe yet.It in the fridge then put it out it will ripen by morning.

Bread y milk- can go in the freezer . Cousin couldn’t find baby formula in her town so she grabbed a bunch out it in the freezer for the tiny baby but will be winging the older tot off milk for the time being (3yr old the older one)
    . She took my advice on not going by that Docs advice! So her bone thin baby is huge y taller than the 3yr old now lol . Healthy as a horse! The way God intended babies cute rolls healthy grins! She now taking my advice to help the 3yr old grow some to catch up. The Doctor has them on ridiculously low calories so barely any growth! Yes their like us mixed the sisters like all our kids roll the dice on white or brown skin (skin conditions that can steal your color effects 30% of the family who is brown so the fun virtillgo).

Pools y hot tubs - Just as long as chlorine or other type of germ killing solutions is in it maintained properly on time (only what pool companies advice ) it’s safe by what I see is great exercise. Salt pools with no chlorine I’d check what’s in your solution make sure it has something to kill germs (not sure about those).

Lots of recipes out there to make your favorite foods without ingredients you normally use. No egg can make without on lots of things just cause it calls for eggs 🥚 doesn’t mean you can’t use it if your at the end of your pantry stock or craving it. Protein powder can be mixed with water. Cereal can be eaten with juice ,milks any kinds even vegan ones,kool aid,or water folks do it every day. Unleavened breads to pancakes without eggs 🥚 are done regularly. No white flour in the store? Consider the bag of wheat you saw. Hubby found a box squished covered in dust under a grocery store that’s wheat pasta- it will become spaghetti now... can also use less pasta sauce just enough to lightly coat so it lasts add water to the container like you can do shampoo to detergent to get a last use out of it. Time to get out your books 📚 to you tube on living on a budget to every day things with other uses. Theirs videos on pioneer ways to do stuff even bake bread in a fire place or campfire cowboy 🤠 cooking ones. Lol watch the extreme cheapskates videos lol 😂 theirs some fun ideas lol.

Plastic sacks from the store to an empty jar can use at the moment if need be wash y save time if your stores are hit hard. Can reuse jars to bottles as cups to make butter in or store up some rice in it even use it for kids projects to occupy! Grocery store Plastic Walmart bags we carried groceries home in can be used for us as a diaper pail to rope to temporarily tie something. Always a way around stuff just keep an open mind

Out of laundry detergent? Grab shampoo 🧴 or shave a bar of soap 🧼 if you got a stocking bag to wash delicates put the shaved bar pieces in it to protect light colored clothes into the wash. Laundry lines can be made out of rope to even draped over a branch always a way. Hang in a city apartment shower 🚿 after work by the time you get home from work again it’s dry you can shower off.

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Line dancing you tube videos -
    Country as country can get Cotton eyed joe line dancing grab a cousin!
    https://youtu.be/Ovq0YTMGk1A

Git’ up country grab a sweet heart ❤️

https://youtu.be/6hDcKo_Dgq4

Country line dancing songs lots 144 playlist skip ones you hate let it keep playing.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLgSV6pfEGxLlOkN1teL2LOEbhJGo1KTyl

Move the couch back get ready in front of a laptop or tv! Or hold your phones 📱

YouTube radio 📻 songs can just dance or exercises as you like to them

https://youtu.be/VIWVfkF2IeI

https://youtu.be/VQ1a4SuXIiw

Can even watch beginners guitar 🎸 to dancing even line dancing for beginners videos learn something new

Download online games to play with grandkids or yourself
    Klondike, my Tom 2 , The Trail, sims games free play or the sims , BitLife,etc they even have ones like soduko to crossword puzzles ,regular puzzles 🧩 🧩 ,dominos,monopoly board games to ♟ chess,bingo ones to replace your bingo night out stuff or the crossword puzzles your used to doing every Sunday.

Books online if need be too can download to buy free to pay ones. All kinds out there. Even Audio books to books read by someone on YouTube.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Free tv apps are out there to free movie ones just look.

Can make at home beauty products.

homemade sugar or salt skin scrubs-
    Sugars any or salt add essential oils or squeeze a orange to lemon 🍋 juice in it or perfume soap 🧼 to your regular scrub away.

Homemade beauty face mask - charcoal mask might have the stuff might not can always substitute https://youtu.be/0A9bpoleenc

DIY sugar wax for hair removal https://youtu.be/2SdBEMvqovs

Lots like this online or YouTube

Amber Tx
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Margaret My heart goes out to you. Your poor son reminds me of my brother, although my brother is so much more stable now. A few years ago when he was living in his own apartment, I cleaned up a disgusting mess involving food, garbage, cat litter, old mail, used pipe tobacco, etc., etc., etc. It was unimaginable. He was angry & resentful for years over issues that were a total mystery to me. Now I get loving letters and phone calls from him. I am so glad for you that your recent interaction with your son has been positive.

Kim Like Lisa and her funny cards, I am having all kinds of thoughts about embroidery ideas sparked by ?Lanette? ?Heather? or whoever suggested the "I survived…" patch. I'm thinking "I survived…" sweatshirts with a variety of amusing sew-on patches…starting with toilet paper roll?... :D You just need to figure out how to market them. They would be popular!!!

Barbie You are the best prepared of all of us! I know you will miss the line-dancing, though.

Carol Shoot. That's discouraging about your on-line Kroger order! I was thinking about doing that, but maybe not. I had reasonably good luck going to Kroger when they first opened on Sunday (store nearly empty), but had to make the best of what they had in stock, which would be nearly impossible ordering on-line.

Lucy Iris is a cutie-pie! Happy Anniversary!

Kelly Those boys are so adorable.

Machka It took me a long time to find the four-leaf-clover. What does that mean? :#

Allie I love your generous spirit during a time that is stressful for you. Your neighbors will love their little gifts.

>>>

Karen in Virginia
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Those needing jobs - Right now Medical industry (dental to nursing) ,Grocery stores, trucking industry for food to to delivery 🚚 type jobs are temporarily hiring. If you got a forklift license to nursing your in demand

Amber Tx