WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,548 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

not bad calorie burn for no gym workout

bike ride home 2 sumner station- 1hr 5min 6sec, 147mhr, 12.2amph, 13.22mi= 585c
    apple watch- 515c
    Jog sta 2 wrk- 5.21min, 9.38min mi, 151mhr, .55mi= 70c
    apple watch- 71c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.23min, 9.47min mi, 151mhr, .44mi= 56c
    apple watch- 60c
    Bike ride dome 2 hm- 19.15min, 8amph, 150mhr, 2.57mi= 173c
    apple watch- 154c

total cal 884
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    Pg 63
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,824 Member
    Options
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,548 Member
    Options
    ooooooooo
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have my cleaner come tomorrow. I reckon she must be clean if she is cleaning. I won't go near her and won't touch the Hoover afterwards.

I had an email back from my ex. He is remaking his will. :/ Seems in decent spirits, though he has access to the latest epidemiology which is not cheering. He has severely compromised kidneys and the final stage of the virus is said to affect the kidneys. They may evacuate the whole family to the seaside. Or rent a flat just for him.

KJ - schools are closing here, but staying open for key workers children and the vulnerable.... :* As in your country, there are many kids for whom school is a safe haven. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,052 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Prayers to your son Lisa!

Unless it is an emergency stay home!
    Just tell whomever you have been exposed someone who is exhibiting cold syptoms and you need to islolate to make sure you will not spread this too!

Goals today

Deliver food to friends. No exposure to any outside places
    Push again to get son out of hospital as soon as possible.

I do have a N-100 mask I bought for Asbestoes work. I look like a bug when I wear it. Since it is already used it I cannot donate it. I also wear a pair of safety glasses ad gloves. Because of the type of mask it is I can wear it multiple times. So I will wear this when I go to pick up my son and have him in my car. I will have to assume he has been exposed until he is in his home for two weeks with no symptoms.

I tried to share your poster on Facebook didn't take. I'll try again. Do you have the e-mail address. Thanks!