WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Options

Replies

• LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Prayers to your son Lisa!

And I hope you're able to extricate your son from the hospital! Many good thoughts winging your way.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Biglots is now open 1st hour of every morning (their opening times first hour of it) is for Seniors only so you can get your shopping done! 65+ but sure if your 63 you can fudge on by lol 😂.

Rearranging my pantry for this mess. Plus to see what I got to use up first y last. Last out of reach. Get the sleepy time tea out of my way lol 😂 top shelf it goes.

Got to figure it out for next meals but exhausted 😩 heavy Aunt Flo has hit me hard luckily got my pregnancy vitamins so taking them for Aunt Flo like Doctor advised before JRs birth (he was planning on a Csection but didn’t tell me cause that’s not done in my family...I’m the 1st! So far only one to have one ever)

Amber Tx

Busy cleaning 🧹
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,693 Member
    Options
    Lynette- lol
    Lisa ,I almost spit out my tea lol
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,533 Member
    Options
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited March 2020
    Options
    W2G Heather!!!

Cough 😷 y sneeze 🤧 into your elbow.
    Young folks are pointing out then folks want to elbow bump instead of shake hands.
    Yeah do neither their saying both gross.
    Do a nod,kindergarten hug (hug yourself send them vibes), say your greetings without actions use your words. I say wise thinking. Young man suggests hand over heart bow or curtsies

I found some food close to expirations guess who gets crackers today!!! Meeeee!!!

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    I used to do that for Mom too y Dad Rori. Dad took forever to get where he is with half his brain shut down y dementia .He relearned to drive even

Amber Tx
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Flea
    I doubt this is what you are looking for, but I found this: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077195/