cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    Hooray Margaret! :D<3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Margret - Happy news!

Keep a silent praying for the group member who is dealing with A family member who lives with them that came in contact with a positive person at work. No name just prayers kids in the home.

Heather y Beth- So proud of you guys! You saved money y food all in one pantry clean out! I love eggless y egg banana breads both I eat there good! The veggies Heather had so dreamy.. I miss veggies! I could be paid off with an onion at this point even lol 😂. Got oranges 🍊 almost ready to pick on the tree a treat for us when I can! Frozen Bagged mixed broccoli saving for a soup or casserole or for spaghetti or all 3 if I do it right.

Hubby ate 2 ramen noodles y 2 sandwiches 🥪 for today with crystal light tea. An expiring pack of crackers we shared. He ate the cheese dust y pieces from a cheetah bag on top of his ramen.

JR picky picky refusing stuff offered twice! Managed only to get him to eat tater tots (French fries 🍟) , Graham cracker bears 🐻, Cheetos, lots of protein shakes he likes his “chocolate milks” he calls it. Ramen noodles. Maybe at 7pm offer a 1/2 peanut butter sandwich see if he’ll accept it.

I had ramen noodles shared with JR, his 1/2 turkey sandwich he rejected all day long so dry but food plus my sandwich earlier for brunch. 1 protein shake. Crystal light y maybe later Gatorade zero. A old prenatal vitamin . Expiring (stale) crackers with hubby I used a restaurant jelly pack on them. 1 serving of French fries seasoned Daughter left was in the dark reaches of the freezer when cleaning (JR won’t eat these spicy). Couple packets of McDonald’s ketchup. Got 80 cal left will see what I can make.

I explained why the almond milks are not in order by just bought but by dates! Hubby gets my system now. Front milks 1st don’t I arrange it growls!

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Been using glass dishes only on hubby y me . Virus lives less 3 days on plastic. Cleaned Glass is a safer choice .JR has to have plastic so cleaning his very well.

They said jobless rates up to 33% data y claims still coming in so guess will break records of the past with this illness.

Hubby came home with 2 almond milks. He worried JR won’t have milk 🥛. Nice having a hubby who cares for the kid this time around. Daughter was born during Y2K era then by age 2yrs old flood took our home. Raised all the other kids alone too all 7 of them (9 kids I’ve raised in my lifetime so far). So definitely nicer sharing responsibilities for once.

For those needing more beds at home for the time being - Take the mattress top one for floor set it up with blankets. Take the bottom one out a heavy blanket on top can even use a wood board or cardboard or foam mattress top or even a goose down blanket on top since it’s harder may have holes (depends when you bought it my Grandma had the same mattress until grandpa passed they married at 16yrs old lol now that’s getting your moneys worth the hard way lol). Now you got 2 beds. Camping air mattress to pull out couch can be set up -couch bed sinking in the middle put an ottoman under it. If theirs a Will theirs a Way!
    Can also set up sleeping bags on the floor of a Den or bedroom for all the kids to pile in that way babies y older folks get a bedroom.

Amber Tx
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    So pleased, Margaret! I hope all goes well.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,337 Member
    Options
    Luci – Vince told me about the malaria medicine. Evidently this guy who is working on it is quite good. He’s had 100% success. So let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Making some hard boiled eggs right now. I know Jess liked HB eggs and so do I

SuziQ – one of the downfalls to this “quarantine” if you want to call it that is that we have more time to cook and bake which translates into weight. It’s going to be somewhat of a struggle for me.

Went to the uHaul earlier today. Vince needed a box and some supplies. Then went to the post office and I talked him into going to Lowes Hardware. I had this Spectracide stuff that was not supposed to kill grass but only weeds. Either I didn’t give it enough time to work or my weeds were grass based. I don’t think so. Anyway, we got this other Spectracide stuff and I made a really good mixture of water to Spectracide so we shall see how it does.

Margaret – what wonderful news. Tomorrow can’t come soon enough

Got a text back from the girl at the soup kitchen. They said to come in tomorrow. Vince was wondering, but I was pretty sure they would want me. I’ll probably stop at WM to get my prescriptions, go to the soup kitchen, then Aldi. I do want to go while Jess is here so we can get some of the things she likes. And….I’ll know things she likes so I can put them in future care packages.

Kim – I never thought of a grocery store that delivers! We would give Jess money for grocery shopping. See, the store gives you a certain amount off your gas after you spend a certain amount, so if we bought it, she wouldn’t get the credit. Have to look into how she can get the credit.

Allie – thanks for the update on Rebecca

Michele NC
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    <3 Thanks for the videos Amber especially the exercise ones.

<3 Heather I know what you mean, I've sometimes felt unwell, is this a fever or am I having a hot flush :D

<3 Beth hope your son gets settled into your home, I'm sure you will feel better knowing he is safe with you.

Lots more I wanted to comment on, but it's getting late, so will say goodnight and get myself off to bed.

Take care!
    Love
    Viv UK
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Luci - right on about CeraVe SA Cream it’s one of JRs creams Doctor prescribes for him. I mix Gold Bond diabetic Ultimate lotion y Amlactin Aloha-Hydroxy Therapy with a tad of Vaseline aloe Vera intensive care. Then seal with regular Vaseline after. If need be he has to use a steroidal cream if he gets open sore before applying the mixed cream I make with Vaseline top coat. SA version burns a little but works good .

CeraVe SA
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/CeraVe-Renewing-SA-Body-Cream-for-Rough-and-Bumpy-Skin-12-oz/581079687

CeraVe Diabetic
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/CeraVe-Diabetics-Moisturizing-Cream-for-Dry-Skin-8-oz/777091083

Gold Bond Diabetic
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-Bond-Ultimate-Diabetics-Dry-Skin-Relief-Lotion-18-Oz/39605133

Amber Tx

Muddy ground outside so no ball ⚽️ with JR . Maybe tomorrow. Will see what the weather will bring.

Made some Tupperware snack packs to grab. Leftovers of a cheese it box,last airline peanuts from Daughter,y the crumbs from the Pb granola bars bag y some pretzels 🥨 crisps. So approx 150cal total weird odds y ins but filling gets rid of the old y some news that aren’t popular with hubby y JR.

Combined the bags of cereal into 2 boxes.Had some partially full so together tadaaa full bags again.

Watching the BBC while hubby checks the families homes 🏠 🏡 🏠 since some went to each other’s houses to stay. Some left are going right back to there’s. More realization not better off in another part of the countries,states,or towns really. Might as well stay put unless you have to move back home with a family member for caregiver or loss of job roles.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Noooooooo
    No no no
    Just no
    ysmbkdrf28d5.jpeg

nj2baie360m5.jpeg
    These are the 2 stores that help me find clothes with big neck holes to long y even odds y ins they take in from bigger sizes kids hold back for JR when he comes tosses them in my cart 🛒! Darn it!

No major growth spurts JR! Only what’s on hand to grow into please!!!

Just no
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,533 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

day 2 no gym

bike ride home 2 sumner station- 1hr 5min 28sec, 145mhr, 12.1amph, 13.23mi= 566c
    apple watch- 498c
    Jog sta 2 wrk- 5.03min, 9.28min mi, 150mhr, .53mi= 59c
    apple watch- 56c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 3.58min, 8.39min mi, 153mhr , .45mi= 57c
    apple watch- 62c
    Bike ride dome 2 hm- 17.45min, 8.6amph, 149mhr, 2.54mi= 165c
    apple watch- 147c

total cal 847