Coronavirus prep

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    @corinasue1143 who knows is the question? Sadly science has not been spoken and implemented.

Personal opinion based on emotionalism is passing as true science. Marches and riots owned the news cycles.

For weeks we have been talking about face mask usage when we have no peer reviewed science that mask usage is indicated to be helpful, neutral or is harmful in this 2020 Pandemic. I emotionally hope mask usage is helpful when all of the time my left brain is reminding me how today in China with full use of face masks they are still having new lockdowns because of new COVID-19 out breaks. We are running blindfolded with the default leaders being those in the streets getting news media coverage.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,243 Member
    Indiana has implemented a mask requirement starting Monday. Non compliance carries the possibility of arrest and a misdemeanor charge. We are also staying at level 4.5 and will hold here based off of numbers. Numbers are increasing and hospital and ICU admissions have also gone up.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I'd be curious about the statistics of people that wore masks versus didn't wear masks, of the ones who've contracted Covid. I'd imagine it's almost impossible to know.