Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What youtube workout did you do today?

Replies

• Deedoyle9721Deedoyle9721 Member Posts: 252 Member Member Posts: 252 Member
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW... THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!
    Do you guys see the correct 2 pics above?
    zu3h6ain8edx.png

or...
    do you see this pic, a workout I was looking at but have not done yet?
    I see this pic twice above in my previous post??? Using 2 different url's that are not this lady???
    I just don't get it???!!!

kpcdhjvjzukt.png
    edited February 16
  • meb2490meb2490 Member Posts: 34 Member Member Posts: 34 Member
    Did these 2 workouts yesterday.

• DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,774 Member Member Posts: 6,774 Member
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW... THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!
    Do you guys see the correct 2 pics above?
    zu3h6ain8edx.png

or...
    do you see this pic, a workout I was looking at but have not done yet?
    I see this pic twice above in my previous post??? Using 2 different url's that are not this lady???
    I just don't get it???!!!

kpcdhjvjzukt.png

I see the two in the pic as your linked videos...looks like they match your description as well
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,774 Member Member Posts: 6,774 Member
    Sydney's full body

And Chris' live HIIT

• netitheyetinetitheyeti Member Posts: 533 Member Member Posts: 533 Member
  • Indialove901Indialove901 Member Posts: 52 Member Member Posts: 52 Member
    kh1y4xe0h7b4.jpeg

You guys should definitely try MrandMrsMuscle. Above is the workout I did yesterday and below is what I did today.

lrhqzu6mblqu.jpeg
  • Indialove901Indialove901 Member Posts: 52 Member Member Posts: 52 Member
    I also love MadFit on YouTube as well.
  • zzemmmzzemmm Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Team Body Project on youtube are excellent!! So positive and great for both beginners and advanced
    edited February 17
    Did this one last night. I got 6100 steps.
    kh1y4xe0h7b4.jpeg

You guys should definitely try MrandMrsMuscle. Above is the workout I did yesterday and below is what I did today.

lrhqzu6mblqu.jpeg

Thank you! I will try them!!! :)
    zzemmm wrote: »
    Team Body Project on youtube are excellent!! So positive and great for both beginners and advanced

I agree with you, I do like them too! :)
    Over 50s Cardio Weights | Full Body | Workout Course | Day 1/5
    I used 3 sets of weights using as heavy as I could for each exercise. I also added calf raises to the bicep curl and arm raises. (an ignored body part in many workouts) My fitbit said I had a 127 avg bpm so that is good for me!
    edited February 18
  • Hamiltonfamily2018Hamiltonfamily2018 Member Posts: 80 Member Member Posts: 80 Member

My girls and I do this one and incorporate it with a circuit like training; Whitney is one of my FAVS such a wonderful fit-spiration
    Did a Bronwyn workout last night.
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 2,961 Member Member Posts: 2,961 Member
    I ran a 5k with Paula B.! In my kitchen and barefoot! After it ended, I put some music on and jogged for 20 minutes around the island! I enjoyed this, really truly enjoyed this!!! If you like walking, she has some walking ones as well but there are many with many instructors to choose from... I had no idea I'd enjoy it this much... Until I can get outdoors, I'll use this (even though I could just do it without instruction or motivation but for some reason even though I like to run outdoors by myself, I like running in place and knowing someone else is doing it too).
    tzi5zbh1255r.jpg

edited February 18
    HIIT on the step

Jump rope cardio

Live dance party

10min kickboxing
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    I ran a 5k with Paula B.! In my kitchen and barefoot! After it ended, I put some music on and jogged for 20 minutes around the island! I enjoyed this, really truly enjoyed this!!! If you like walking, she has some walking ones as well but there are many with many instructors to choose from... I had no idea I'd enjoy it this much... Until I can get outdoors, I'll use this (even though I could just do it without instruction or motivation but for some reason even though I like to run outdoors by myself, I like running in place and knowing someone else is doing it too).
    tzi5zbh1255r.jpg

I spelled her name incorrectly. It's Pahla B.
    HIIT on the step

Jump rope cardio

Live dance party

10min kickboxing

I will probably try one or two of these later. Do you do them all at once or randomly throughout the day?
    I usually do one or 2, then have a coffee break, and then do another 1 or 2, lol
    edited February 18