We are back with round 5 of 100 days of weighting in. This is where we track our fluctuations on a day to day basis to see which foods, activities, & movement make the scale move in the right direction.Day 1 will be on Tuesday, June 9th & Day 100 will be on Wednesday, September 16th.
Feel free to start whenever you want to. Jump in and join even if you didn’t start on Day 1.
The rules are simple:
1. Set yourself a goal of what you want to weigh on Day 100 and work towards getting there for the next 100 days.
2. Weigh yourself daily, unless you can’t (you’re away from home or not near a scale).
3. Don’t get discouraged by fluctuations. Use this as a time to understand your body.
4. Log your weight on here every single day. Feel free to share how you feel about your weigh in as well.
5. Encourage others, including yourself.
Onwards & upwards to healthy living
If you’re going to join, copy and paste my next post down below as an entry. Let’s do this!💪Thank you to curvvycaloriess for originally starting the challenge.