WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2020

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    I've had my weekly ice-cream treat. The Ice-cream shop didn't have the one I was raving about last time. It is called Old Fashioned Vanilla Bean. Today I had dark chocolate. It will be a week or two before I treat myself to ice-cream again. :bigsmile:

Katla in sunny NW Oregon
  • Faetta
    Faetta Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Rita Two miles is great and glad you took your time and did it safely.

Faye
    PNW
  • krussell0123
    krussell0123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I become a member? Thanks!
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Krussell0123 ~ You became a member by posting. Please sign with a name we can remember and what part of the world you live in. See below.

Carol in GA
  • Faetta
    Options
    Tracey I think the studies are right. I have never known anyone D cup and larger that couldn't wait to get home and get their bra off. I have no problem with anyone any size going braless in public. Do what is most comfortable and healthy.

Faye
    PNW
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Tracey I think the studies are right. I have never known anyone D cup and larger that couldn't wait to get home and get their bra off. I have no problem with anyone any size going braless in public. Do what is most comfortable and healthy.

Faye
    PNW

I am a 38-H, and I don't do braless except to sleep. I have gotten very attached to my sports bras as opposed to my underwires, but I do not go without.
  • Faetta
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Katie Does your sports bra help your back? What style of sports bra do you like best? A couple of large-breasted friends love the zip front. I am a recovering sports bra/compression swim bra addict. Well, now I know of one of the large size that doesn't de-bra until bedtime. Interested to know if you experience a benefit from this or if it is just what you prefer to do. The science of sports bras has always fascinated me. Because every woman differs, a great fitting sports bra is the best custom made. Sadly it is impossible for anyone to price a custom made affordable and make much for their time.

Faye
    PNW
  • Katla49
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Delia Faye: Thanks for the link. It was an interesting time and DB Cooper was a criminal with the desire to grandstand. :star:

Dr. Katie: You are wise to avoid bralessness except when sleeping. I feel the same way about it as you. If I’m awake and doing, I’m wearing my bra. :flowerforyou:

Pip: 'Bette' has an attractive new home. Will you live onboard or is this a storage facility? :huh:

Margaret: Love to you, too. :heart:

Rita: I will celebrate good friends from around the world right here in Women 50+. :star::heart:

Tracey: The Welcome sign is fabulous. Your DH has talent. :bigsmile:

Carol: I’m hoping all of our students will be safe and healthy. Sending many prayers for them and for the teachers who will help them learn. All times are challenging, but this is the most serious health issue that I know of since the polio epidemic in the 1950s. :star:

My bean harvest is a disappointment compared to previous years, so I decided to plant an additional packet of bean seeds today. Starting now, I may be picking them into late September or early October. I will see whether they germinate and grow. On the other hand, the blueberries are having an excellent year. Yay!!! We'll see how things go for the beans between now and fall.

Katla in Beauftiful NW Oregon
  • Katla49
    Options
    Sharon: Congratulations! Freya Claire is a beautiful baby! ❤️
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Sharon -
    Congratulations on your first great-grandchild! She's lovely... and I love the name. One of my great nephews is named Odin. :wink:
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,846 Member
    Options
    B)
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    500824ms6eoy3c9b.gif
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    hugs to all!