April 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,390 Member
    Options
    @WhatMeRunning SNOW!! wow! and we are just coming out of a heat wave with record breaking hot!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    shanaber wrote: »
    @WhatMeRunning SNOW!! wow! and we are just coming out of a heat wave with record breaking hot!
    Yeah, I'm getting the sneaky feeling that this is going to be yet another year where we jump straight from winter to summer and pretend spring doesn't really exist.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @Teresa502 Thanks. You did great running with little sleep. Glad your kitty-cat is okay.

@WhatMeRunning Thanks. Glad you only had to run "naked" once and that you like your new Garmin. Nice run and it is so pretty when flowers are peaking through spring snows.

Thanks for the well wishes for Tippy. Of course, it's only been one day, but I can tell she's a little more feisty today. I think the meds are going to help her.

@katharmonic Have fun with your mom in FL.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    @Teresa502 Glad your kitty got home safe. Sheesh!
    @quilteryoyo that sure looks like a coyote to me.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo - It's not a clear picture but my money would be coyote by the shape, proportions, colors, particularly towards the hind end where any tail must be pointing straight down.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    39.7/70 miles

4/3: 6.2 miles
    4/5: 4 miles
    4/6: 4.1 miles
    4/9: 4.1 miles
    4/12: 5.1 miles
    4/13: 2.6 miles
    4/16: 4 miles
    4/17: 5 miles
    4/20: 4.6 miles

Another lovely morning. We have one more morning of this cooler weather. It's already getting up to the 80's during the day. Summer is coming.

Happy belated birthday @kgirlhart and @pfeiferlindsey !

Lovely pictures of TN @quilteryoyo
  • quilteryoyo
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @kgirlhart I hope you enjoyed your run this morning. It's supposed to freeze here tonight and tomorrow night. I'm really not looking forward to it either. It's raining and in the 40°F's here today - and supposed to be getting colder all day. Thank goodness I don't mind the treadmill. LOL

@polskagirl01 I really hope the physio can give you some answers and help you out. It sounds very frustrating.

@Tramboman That's a lot of snow for this time of the year, isn't it?

I think it's unanimous - it was a coyote. I was a little worried about it being out in the middle of the day, but I just Googled it and "they" say it isn't unusual, as they will hunt whenever the opportunity presents itself.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    43.8/70 miles

4/3: 6.2 miles
    4/5: 4 miles
    4/6:. 4.1 miles
    4/9: 4.1 miles
    4/12: 5.1 miles
    4/13: 2.6 miles
    4/16: 4 miles
    4/17: 5 miles
    4/20: 4.6 miles
    4/21: 4.1 miles

It was in the 40's this morning!! I actually got to wear leggings in April!
    We are too far south for the freeze warnings and snow others are getting but we got some of the most perfect days of weather we've had in a long time. I'm actually taking advantage of it and working outside by my fire pit.
    The warm-up is definitely starting tomorrow, so I fully expect my pace to suddenly drop by a solid 30 to 45 seconds a mile. Right now, I'm just trying to be grateful for the unseasonably cool break that I'm getting.
  • quilteryoyo
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @polskagirl01 Great job on both riding and running with your son. Hope the quad starts behaving better. That is a very well trained dog. Tippy would NOT do that and I think she is pretty well behaved.

Great run @WhatMeRunning ! Glad your watch came in the nick of time.