So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Great Sunday dinner, Zzyyggy. I asked Viktor for the same thing except I want carrots. In fact, Francois made some carrot cake and I couldn’t resist.

I didn’t know that about lost socks. That could be a problem. 😳 Our grandson’s lost socks seem to migrate to under his bed here, at Grandma’s house. (Amazing how they can travel an entire mile by themselves.)
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, there are a lot of theories out there about lost socks. Tonight for dinner I'm going to have the roast beef grinder with the works, a bag of chips and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some klondike bars and an iced mocha. Another evening on the terrace in the warm tropical sun.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey Zzyyggy. Since it’s been so warm at the cybercafe, the garden is doing great. Viktor told me the tomatoes are ripe and Francois made fresh tomato salad. I ordered the tomato salad and grilled salmon with deviled egg potato salad. There’s lemon icebox pie for dessert. I might even have my favorite iced tea drink—the one with mini scoops of lemon sorbet.

It’s been cold in Charlotte with the morning temperatures in the mid 20’s and days in the mid 50’s, but we’ll be having warmer weather starting tomorrow. I ordered a nice warm weather dinner tonight.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, wow 20 degrees that's even cold for us. We did have sunshine today though, and it felt pretty good. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the fried chicken platter with mashed potatoes, gravy and corn on the cop with lots of butter. Dinner rolls, and a coca cola with that please. I think I'll have that in the dining room with the Ocean view. For dessert I'll have a slice of blueberry pie, with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, blueberry pie with ice cream, delicious. Viktor, I’m having that in the ocean view dining room, as well. Oh, would you please bring a pot of coffee to the table?

Zzyyggy! What a beautiful view. Great weather today at the cybercafe. We had a dark and dreary day with a little bit of rain in the real world. Tomorrow and Thursday the temperature will be around 70 degrees in Charlotte. Then we’ll be back to our normal weather in the mid 50’s. Looks like we might even get cloudy, rainy weather.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm starving tonight. I'm going to have macaroni and cheese, and some dinner rolls with a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate ice cream and an iced mocha. I think I'll hang out by the pool this evening.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, the macaroni and cheese was delicious. A brownie sundae with coffee ice cream, hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, and chocolate covered espresso beans for dessert. Viktor said he’d sprinkle some mini M&M’s on my sundae, too. What a nice evening to hang out by the pool, Zzyyggy.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Wow, it’s really windy today in Charlotte. My weather app says it’s 67 degrees, but feels like 57. That’s how windy it is. I asked Viktor what the soup of the day is. Of course, this is the cybercafe and whatever I want is the soup of the day. I ordered the minestrone along with some pepperoni rolls topped with cheese. For dessert later this evening I’ll have some of the turtle brownies I saw in the bakery case. They look delicious.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, we didn't have any wind today. No snow yet either. I'm ordering lots of warm tropical sunshine for the cyber cafe for the next three days so break out your shorts, t-shirts, and cutoffs. I'm so in need of a tropical vacation right now. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a big bowl of seafood chowder with lots of bread and butter for dipping. A coca cola with that please. For desert I'll have some chocolate ice cream and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I can’t believe it—it’s National Cheese Lovers Day! YES! Everything cheese, please. A smorgasbord of cheese, a plethora, please. I’m really excited to see all the delicious dishes Francois comes up with. Think of it—from appetizers to desserts. Oh, I can start with my favorite little cheese crackers and cheese plate; a salad with poached pears and Roquefort cheese; macaroni and cheese (Alfredo, Parmesan, Romano) or lasagna, baked ravioli, tortellini salad; and desserts like cheesecake, there’s an endless variety of cheesecakes and I have a yummy recipe for cream cheese cookie dough that makes at least a dozen different cookie recipes.

I’m going to spend my morning at the cybercafe lounging in my recliner by the pool, drinking coffee and eating cheese danish (what else?) and contemplating the many possibilities of cheese, cheese, cheese, please! Whew, it’s gotten really hot here at the cybercafe, although there is a lovely tropical breeze.

Oh! I almost forgot pizza—pizza with cheese—lots of cheese, oozing with cheese. Cheese biscuits, cheese grits with shrimp, cheese omelets, grilled cheese sandwiches. . . Have I forgotten anything?
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Cheese doodles.
  • Zzyyggy
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hi Linda, Oooh national cheese day. And cheese doodles. I'll have the pizza as well with macaroni and cheese. some bacon with that please and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. And cheese doodles for munchies. I'll have dinner out on the terrace tonight. All this winter gloomy weather is getting me down.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, tonight I'm going to have a big ole bacon cheeseburger with fries, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate ice cream and an iced mocha. Love coming in here with all the tropical sunshine, and Caribbean music.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    We finished dinner and Sweetie sat down in his chair and fell asleep. Guess I should put the food away. We had meat sauce with lots of onions and peppers over pasta and steamed broccoli. I figured I’d stop in at the cybercafe for dessert. I wasn’t expecting the heat and the music. I see there’s a desserts bar. I think I’ll start with the coconut macaroons and the Jamaican rum cake and an iced coffee.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Carribbean weekend at the Cyber Cafe. I figured if we can't go there we can bring it to us. I'm getting tired of Winter and there is two more maybe more months left of it. Hopefully my new apartment will be less drafty. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the roasted chicken with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, beans, dinner rolls with lots of butter, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a slice of blue berry pie with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha. I'm pooped tonight, and just may fall asleep before the sunset.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, I’ll have what she’s having! Zzyyggy, it’s nice to see the sun is still shining here. We’re having cold, rainy weather in the real world.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, we got another round of snow last night. It was cold today with a cold north wind blowing. I'm going to welcome the sunshine, and all it's glory on the terrace. For dinner tonight I'm going to have macaroni and cheese with lots of bread and butter to mop up all that cheese. A coca cola please. For dessert I'll have a bowl of chocolate ice cream and an iced mocha. I had the real mocha at Scout today only it was hot. By the time I got over there this morning I was frozen so I ordered a hot one, it was pretty good.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey, Zzyyggy. It’s a nice evening to sit out on the terrace. My macaroni and cheese was delicious and now I’m ready for a nice hot cafe mocha and some Dewey’s triple ginger cookies. I saw you were getting snow, with more to come this week. We’re getting rain out of the same storms.I wouldn’t mind some stuff, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen this winter. I shouldn’t say never, though. One year we got 9 inches of snow on Valentines Day.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, another storm is on its way Wednesday night into Thursday. I may cancel my swim Thursday morning, we'll see. Today it was just plain blah all day. For dinner tonight I could go for the brick oven pizza with the works, chicken wings, and fries. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have a slice of blueberry pie, and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey, Zzyyggy. You get snow, we’ll get rain. In fact, we’ll have thunderstorms. I normally don’t mind the storms, but I have an appointment to get my teeth cleaned when the chance for thunderstorms will be at 93%. I’d rather be at the cybercafe sitting in the sun by the cyber pool than on the road in a thunderstorm.

Pizza! 😋 I’m going to have a veggie pizza with lots of cheese and a Dr, Pepper to drink. I ordered an espresso with one sugar and a twist of lemon and some almond chocolate chip biscotti for dessert.