P90X/Insanity Hybrid... Join In @ Anytime!

Options

Replies

• BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Fountain of Youth yoga along with Insanity Cardio Abs completes day 5 with 963 calories burned. That Cardio Abs REALLY works the midsection.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Insanity Pure Cardio is done with 717 calories burned. Feet go numb whenever I do Insanity workouts. "That s**t is bananas, yo!" Week one of the hybrid.....DONE!!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    pics pics pics pics :smokin:
    Insanity Pure Cardio is done with 717 calories burned. Feet go numb whenever I do Insanity workouts. "That s**t is bananas, yo!" Week one of the hybrid.....DONE!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going to go straight into our hybrid right after Insanity. We will start the hybrid August 30th. He wants more Insanity workouts and Kenpo X doesn't impress him (Krav Maga training), so here is an idea of what we will be doing:

Weeks 1-3:
    Day 1 - Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X
    Day 2 – Insanity Max Interval Plyo
    Day 3 - Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X
    Day 4 – Yoga X or Max Recovery
    Day 5 – Insanity Max Interval Circuit
    Day 6 – Max Cardio/Cardio Abs
    Day 7 – Rest or X Stretch

Week 4, 8, & 12 (Recovery Week):
    Day 1 - Core Synergistics
    Day 2 – Max Cardio Recovery
    Day 3 - X Stretch
    Day 4 – Core Synergistics
    Day 5 - Core Cardio and Balance
    Day 6 - Yoga X

Weeks 5,6,7:
    Day 1 - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, Ab Ripper X
    Day 2 – Insanity Max Interval Plyo
    Day 3 - Back and Biceps, Ab Ripper X
    Day 4 – Insanity Max Recovery
    Day 5 - Legs and Back
    Day 6 - Max Cardio Conditioning, Cardio Abs

Weeks 9,10,11:
    Day 1 - Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X
    Day 2 - Insanity Max Interval Plyo
    Day 3 - Back and Biceps, Ab Ripper X
    Day 4 – Insaniy Core Cardio & Balance
    Day 5 - Insanity Max Interval Circuit
    Day 6 - Max Cardio Conditioning, Cardio Abs
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Oh weighted vest you are my enemy...LOL. Chest, Back & ARX complete with 600 calories burned. Upped my reps by 5 on all pushup exercises with the vest. Week 2 is off and running.....

Edorice..."Max" workouts throughout the WHOLE 90 day hybrid? IN......TENSE!!!!
  • eriny
    Options
    kenpo x done week 5 7th day with a weighted vest 50 lbs did it 3 times bla blah blah :devil:

jk real here pics and all just finished kenpo x done week 5 7th day kicked my but :cry: but loving it :drinker:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    After seeing The Expendables last night we came home and looked over the hybrid plan together. I think we can do it. Insanity Max is longer, but I'm used to the 1 hour workouts. My only issue is that Yoga X needs to be fit into the week some how and 90 minutes is too long when I got to get to work afterwards. I am strongly considering getting the One on One Fountain of Youth DVD as well.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Insanity Plyo Cardio done with 734 calories burned. Dropped another pant size.
  • eriny
    Options
    late start chest shoulders triceps now
  • eriny
    Options
    hello room :flowerforyou:

well because started real late last night didnt get a chance for ab ripper :grumble: and this morning woke up late
    so no go in the morning nowwww tonight plyometrics tough one still so wondering should i do abs first or after plyo :cry:
    week 6 day 2 :drinker:
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Shoulders & Arms w/ Abs/Core+ done...good workout.
  • eriny
    Options
    :mad:
  • eriny
    Options
    ab ripper x done :smokin: later plyometrics :angry: BRING IT !!!
  • eriny
    Options
    good morning all
    sore from plyometrics and ab ripper yesterday tonight is back and bicep n ab ripper 6th week 3rd day
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance done with 693 calories burned. I'm starting to get the hang of this workout and it's quickly becoming a favorite.
  • angeleyes527
    Options
    Go for it...Im on week 4 lost 5.8 inches total so far.
  • eriny
    Options
    wtg pic :indifferent:
    Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance done with 693 calories burned. I'm starting to get the hang of this workout and it's quickly becoming a favorite.
  • eriny
    Options
    finished back and biceps week 6 day 3 :drinker:

now i know not all that to some like some here whos finished p90x 3 times :mad: but used 20 and 30 lbs dumbells for 45 min thats 233 diff types of curls and knocked out 2 corn cob pull ups love that peanut butter :)
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    now i know not all that to some like some here whos finished p90x 3 times :mad: but used 20 and 30 lbs dumbells for 45 min thats 233 diff types of curls

I've also been training with weights for almost 30 years and was a 600+lb bench presser when I was much younger so I SHOULD be using much higher weights. My comments are no "slight" to anyone. It just is was it is. I'm not afraid of hoisting very heavy weights and I'm a bit touched in the head. No worries.
  • eriny
    Options
    good morning ab ripper x done :smokin:

might hit it again this evening since its yoga night :grumble: i like it no wait its "ok "and i know i need it so bring it :drinker: