P90X/Insanity Hybrid... Join In @ Anytime!

Options

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Yeah, we give credit to Insanity for increasing the cardio endurance.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    arx this morning :drinker: then off to find food then tonight plyometrics :smile:
  • edorice
    Options
    Did my favorite exercise this morning, shoulders and arms. We also did ARX. Only burned 249 calories.
  • eriny
    Options
    well crap :sad: breakfast down good :drinker: but damn sodium :mad: 1482 put got my protein 71 g :drinker: and only used 415 calories :glasses: but again DAMN YOU SODIUM !!! :mad:
  • eriny
    Options
    i like that one too and tonight for me is ploymetrics
    Did my favorite exercise this morning, shoulders and arms. We also did ARX. Only burned 249 calories.
  • eriny
    Options
    been here but this is our busy time of year 3 diff days of football and tailgating :drinker:
    And where have you been eriny???

We killed chest & back this morning. I'm so proud of my dive bombers. Like I said before, I could barely do 2 back in February (1st round). This morning I did 11. Oh, and I do them like the guys in the DVD not like Marin. Since today is a day off, I'm going to digest my protein shake and then do some light cardio at the gym.

Elaine
  • eriny
    Options
    plyometric kicked my azz tonight and just did ab ripper x 2nd time today !!!!! hate but love it !!! :love:
  • edorice
    Options
    plyometric kicked my azz tonight and just did ab ripper x 2nd time today !!!!! hate but love it !!! :love:

Plyo should be getting easier, unless the tailgate ribs, hot dogs, and hamburgers are weighing ya down. :happy:
  • eriny
    Options
    you know i would think it would be getting easier i will say this not as sore so thats a great improvement !!!!!!! :happy:
    and no way on tailgate food i only make the best foods to consume :tongue:

Plyo should be getting easier, unless the tailgate ribs, hot dogs, and hamburgers are weighing ya down. :happy:
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Burned 576 calories doing 39 minutes of "Insanity Pure Cardio" ....Week 5 is done
  • eriny
    Options
    :indifferent:
    Burned 576 calories doing 39 minutes of "Insanity Pure Cardio" ....Week 5 is done
  • eriny
    Options
    aaaaag morning :yawn: i am not a morning person :cry: but with 2 nights thurs ,fri and 1 full day of football - tailgating :drinker: no time for evening work out soooooo need to push play in the morning :drinker: ............ back n biceps this morning :)
  • eriny
    Options
    done !!! now that im finished thinking its better then any Kolache the peeps have :bigsmile:
  • edorice
    Options
    Thought I'd wake up this morning with a 5 hour energy instead of Fuzion. I didn't feel any difference, however I'm trying to see if the weight will drop with no creatine in the system. Hmm...
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Day off. High school football tonight then chest, shoulders & tri's tomorrow w/ ARX. May start adding drop sets.
  • eriny
    Options
    :indifferent:
    Day off. High school football tonight then chest, shoulders & tri's tomorrow w/ ARX. May start adding drop sets.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Week 6 is well under way with Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit done and 675 calories burned. Very much loving the cooler weather.
  • edorice
    Options
    We finished up 2nd week of hybrid this morning with X Stretch. We just got back from church, I just ate some great Talapia and in a bit I'll be hitting the treadmill.
  • eriny
    Options
    ok so the bonus disks bud light x and tailgate x are done for this week back to pushing play :drinker:
  • edorice
    Options
    Did Chest & Back this morning. The hrm says that I only burned about 160 calories and I was really pushing it. Don't know...