P90X/Insanity Hybrid... Join In @ Anytime!

Options

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    eriny - There are many P90X progress pics all over this site. Also, there is a section set aside on the Beachbody forum for before and after pics. You really don't need to bug BR for his pics. I'm sure he will post them in his own time. We are all busy people.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Week 6 in the bag with Insanity Pure Cardio completed. Was quite surprised that I didn't drop any weight this two weeks but the jeans are looser and the changes in the mirror are noticeable.
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had Fit Club P90X/Insanity Plyo style. I burnt 482 calories in 50 min. I love getting together with people who love those type of workouts. I am moving this weekend so I will be doing a lot of swats & lifting.... so my reg workouts this weekend are being substituted.
  • edorice
    Options
    June - What type of venue do you hold your fit club at?
  • edorice
    Options
    June - What type of venue do you hold your fit club?
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Week 7 begins with chest, shoulders, tri's and ARX done. Very good workout.
  • edorice
    Options
    Our hybrid got a little side tracked. We've been working out everyday, but haven't done any Insanity cardio all week. My husband messed up his pinky toe at Thursdays Krav Maga class. Tomorrow kicks off our recovery week, but we're going to get in some Insanity cardio (hopefully tomorrow). This morning we did Yoga X.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit is done with 660 calories burned. I have noticed that the more I do these routines and the more fat I burn, the less calories I seem to burn.
  • edorice
    Options
    Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit is done with 660 calories burned. I have noticed that the more I do these routines and the more fat I burn, the less calories I seem to burn.

Yes, I'm finding that I'm burning less calories with the same exercises each week. I'm going to take my body fat test with the calipers today. Since the body fat on the Tanita scale seems to be bullsh*t.
  • BR1986FB
    Options

Yes, I'm finding that I'm burning less calories with the same exercises each week. I'm going to take my body fat test with the calipers today. Since the body fat on the Tanita scale seems to be bullsh*t.

Don't trust the sensors on those scales. I have one of those electrical sensor handheld bodyfat measuring devices and there's about a 5-8% difference in my bodyfat % compared to a caliper.
  • edorice
    Options
    Well I got measured today. Back in March of 2009 a Tanita scale said my BF was 45%. In June of this year I was measured with a caliper @ 30%, today I'm at 24.79%. It can only get better, because my head is seriously in the game.
  • edorice
    Options
    Today kicked off our recovery week of our hybrid. We did P90X Core Synergistics this morning. We haven't done this in long awhile so some of the exercises were still tough, but at the same time it was fine because we just finished a full round of Insanity and did core work with that programs.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    DNA removal done !! kenpo x done and with 3lb weights on hands :mad:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :indifferent: still lurking !!
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Weight workouts are done for phase 2. No more weights for a week and a half when I start week 9. Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance tonight.
  • edorice
    Options
    We did Max Interval Circuit this morning since we missed it last week. I burned 918 calories. I'm forcing myself through those jumps. That's where the serious burn comes.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    We did Max Interval Circuit this morning since we missed it last week. I burned 918 calories. I'm forcing myself through those jumps. That's where the serious burn comes.

I'm a little nervous about starting those "max" workouts in week 9. :sad:
  • edorice
    Options

Oh please, you got this!
  • BR1986FB
    Options

Oh please, you got this!

I know but that extra 20 minutes...I may need you to throw me a life preserver because I may drown in my own sweat. :laugh:
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Burned 630 calories doing 40 minutes of "Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance"