P90X/Insanity Hybrid... Join In @ Anytime!

Options

Replies

• BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Back & biceps along with Abs/Core+ is done....
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hope to get back tonight way to much sun this past sunday i got dehydrated and went down sunday afternoon ( stupid move on my part like 100% plus out in the parking lot ,didnt eat , alcohol didnt drink any water :sick: ) so i hope tonight i going to push play and see how i feel :flowerforyou:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I had a really good plyo workout this morning. I like P90X plyo much better than Insanity. Although I still have Insanity the rest of the week.
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Looks like I have missed alot. I am in week 11 of my P90X and Insanity Hybrid!! I have done 3 rounds of P90X and I have completed 1 full round of Insanity. I have lost a total of 100 pounds before I started beachbody products one year ago this month. I have lost 75 pounds since then and I feel great!!! Glad there is a thread like this. After this hybrid I am going back to complete another full round of Insanity! Can't wait, I am a cardio junkie :) WTG guys you are really ROCKIN it!!
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Dang June, helluva job! Kudos to you!!!

Love me some Insanity! Starting to see some really nice cuts. Can't wait to start the "Max" workouts in about 3 weeks. Burned 598 calories doing 40 minutes of "Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance"
  • june_warner
    Options
    Thanks!!! I burnt 580 calories doing the Max Interval Circuit today, but that's the difference between men & women. It's so much harder for women to burn calories. Great burn yourself today!!!! Max workouts are INSANE!!! LOL Good Luck!!! Look forward to logging my stats in!!
  • eriny
    Options
    busted *kitten* and it feels damn good !!!!:drinker: be gone evil spirts !!! :devil: when shirt is soaking wet with ac at 65 9pm and fan on high !!!!!!!!!!!! good work out :glasses:
  • june_warner
    Options
    OK today was the "GLAMOUR" muscles, shoulders, bi's, tri's....I absolutley love this workout!!! Also did Ab Ripper X. I have learned to love it. I can do all the moves and reps so I have upped my reps to 30 each and mason twists I do 60 with a 10 pound weight in hand. Next step is to buy a weighted vest!!!! I burnt 350 calories...thinking I might do some cardio later tonight!!! Hope you all have a great workout as well!!!
  • edorice
    Options
    Yep yep, we did the glam muscles this morning too. Moved up in the weights.
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    OK...SO I JUST STARTED MY P90X--1ST ROUND. I KNOW INSANITY IS A DIFFERENT WORKOUT W/ A DIFFERENT PERSON AND I DO PLAN ON BUYING THAT ONE AS WELL. CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN WHY ITS CALLED 'HYBRID'?
  • edorice
    Options
    People call it hybrid because each week they combine two or three programs together for their weekly workout. Most people do it after they've completed a full round or so of a program. I did a round of both P90X and Insanity, but during Insanity I missed P90X weight lifting. So I created a hybrid 90 day program of the two. For instance this week I am doing Chest/Back,, P90X plyo, Shoulder/tri, Max Recovery, Max Interval, Max Cardio Conditioning, X stretch on Sunday.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    FOY yoga and Insanity Cardio Abs done! I'm going to tweak my nutrition starting on Sunday. I'm going to try to keep my carb intake between 50-100g's which should be interesting at a 2800 target calorie intake.
  • edorice
    Options
    FOY yoga and Insanity Cardio Abs done! I'm going to tweak my nutrition starting on Sunday. I'm going to try to keep my carb intake between 50-100g's which should be interesting at a 2800 target calorie intake.
    Are there any decent tasting low low low carb protein shakes out there. I think starches/carb has me stalling. I need to do some tweaking as well.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Are there any decent tasting low low low carb protein shakes out there. I think starches/carb has me stalling. I need to do some tweaking as well.

I use the Body Fortress stuff from Walmart. 230+ calories, 52g protein & 6g carbs for 2 scoops.

I'm sending you a private message...some interesting info to read.
  • eriny
    Options
    :indifferent:

I use the Body Fortress stuff from Walmart. 230+ calories, 52g protein & 6g carbs for 2 scoops.

• BR1986FB
    Options

"Blah, blah, blah...show me pics, show me pics, are we THERE yet, are we THERE yet?" Stalker...:mad:
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Long-time reader of the the MFP boards but first time poster. I will be finishing up my second round of P90X soon (did lean then classic version). Thinking about doing a hybrid of P90X/Insanity but was wondering if I should do a straight round of insanity first. Any suggestions. Looking to burn some more fat but don't want to lose my strength I've build up with P90X.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Hey everyone. Long-time reader of the the MFP boards but first time poster. I will be finishing up my second round of P90X soon (did lean then classic version). Thinking about doing a hybrid of P90X/Insanity but was wondering if I should do a straight round of insanity first. Any suggestions. Looking to burn some more fat but don't want to lose my strength I've build up with P90X.

What I did was bought the Insanity dvd's and then started integrating them into my 3rd round of P90X at about week 7 or 9. By the time I was done I was ready for the full blown hybrid. I say that now as I'm still 3 weeks away from doing my first "Max" Insanity workout. LOL

I'm too much of a meathead with the weights so I doubt I'll ever just be doing a straight round of Insanity. I gotta LIFT!
  • eriny
    Options

What I did was bought the Insanity dvd's and then started integrating them into my 3rd round of P90X at about week 7 or 9. By the time I was done I was ready for the full blown hybrid. I say that now as I'm still 3 weeks away from doing my first "Max" Insanity workout. LOL

I'm too much of a meathead with the weights so I doubt I'll ever just be doing a straight round of Insanity. I gotta LIFT!
  • eriny
    Options

"Blah, blah, blah...show me pics, show me pics, are we THERE yet, are we THERE yet?" Stalker...:mad: