P90X/Insanity Hybrid... Join In @ Anytime!

Options

Replies

• BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I was dragging on the drive home and was trying to find any way possible to talk myself out of working out tonight. I sucked it up and completed shoulders, arms & Abs/Core+. Glad I did as I finished up alternating dumbbell curls with 80's for 7 reps and 225lbs on dips between benches for 12 reps. Haven't used that much weight in a long time.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    good job got [pics ???
    I was dragging on the drive home and was trying to find any way possible to talk myself out of working out tonight. I sucked it up and completed shoulders, arms & Abs/Core+. Glad I did as I finished up alternating dumbbell curls with 80's for 7 reps and 225lbs on dips between benches for 12 reps. Haven't used that much weight in a long time.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    80 lbs repped out, you're a monster! LOL
  • eriny
    Options
    right make me feel puny :tongue: how about some pics of the hard work !!! :flowerforyou:
    80 lbs repped out, you're a monster! LOL
  • eriny
    Options
    i maxed out curls 10 :wink:
  • eriny
    Options
    ab ripper x done !!! :drinker: and almost step to step with tony he got me on mason twist by 6 :mad:
  • eriny
    Options
    ok stretch then plyometrics
  • eriny
    Options
    :angry: crap not a morning person at all when working out or maybe 1st time doing plyometrics in the morning got 30 min done :brokenheart:
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance done with 673 calories burned...
  • eriny
    Options
    back n biceps done :drinker: feeling good :happy: and :smooched: the biceps week 6 day 3
  • eriny
    Options
    question question !!! ok not funny :mad: now gained 1.2 lbs now :indifferent: what gives is it muscle or fat i do use weights not heavy like some on here but 20lbs to 30 lbs on dumbells started with 0 to 10 this is my 6th week thank you :flowerforyou:
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    FOY yoga done....
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    question question !!! ok not funny :mad: now gained 1.2 lbs now :indifferent: what gives is it muscle or fat i do use weights not heavy like some on here but 20lbs to 30 lbs on dumbells started with 0 to 10 this is my 6th week thank you :flowerforyou:

I wouldn't be too concerned. It will slowly but surely come back off. Now if you keep gaining weight over a prolonged period of time, and that's not your goal, then you should be concerned.
  • edorice
    Options
    If clothes are looser and you have improvements in the measurements then I would say it's muscle. If you at a restaurant or drank five diet sodas high in sodium then I would say it's water rentention.
  • eriny
    Options
    lol pant on waist loose (36 ) yes i drink mostly tea but at night i love and its like 3 of the heb diet orange drink 35 mg sodium and i do push when it come to weights / pushups /pullups trying to increase protein getting to around 80 -120 daily by food
  • edorice
    Options
    So you're just stressin' over nothin'. LOL
  • eriny
    Options
    i hope so just dont see how some like br that can do this with crap load of weights and stil lose weight and pant sizes ??
  • eriny
    Options
    ok well that didnt go to well 45 min done :cry: but done !!! now of to work my thumbs on some zombie:devil: then mayyyybe arx aka 15 min of hell :love:
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Insanity Core Cardio & Balance is a "recovery" week workout? You LIE, Shaun T...lol.

Glad yesterday was an off day because I caught some food poisoning or stomach flu or something Thursday night. Called off work yesterday as my stomach was burning and I thought it was on fire.
  • edorice
    Options
    Insanity Core Cardio & Balance is a "recovery" week workout? You LIE, Shaun T...lol.

Glad yesterday was an off day because I caught some food poisoning or stomach flu or something Thursday night. Called off work yesterday as my stomach was burning and I thought it was on fire.

Yeah, core cardio and balance sucks. The first time I did it after the workout I was in a crappy mood. Then he has the nerve to say in the middle of the workout that it's a recovery workout. Yeah, BS.

Food poisoning - did you have egg or egg noodles? My coworker was having stuff come out of both ends last week after eating egg noodles at her fave Thai restaurant.