P90X/Insanity Hybrid... Join In @ Anytime!

Options

Replies

• BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    This is it. The end of the 90 days. We just did some Yoga X. Since I did Insanity Max for 90 freakin' days with P90X I'm calling this another round of Insanity as well.
    Results:
    I've lost 7 pounds during this round.
    I can do 7 plyometric push-ups in a row.
    I can do 16 dive-bombers in a row.
    I can do 202 push-ups (no knees) in one workout.

Kudos to you! :drinker:

Burned 875 calories doing 55 minutes of "Insanity Max Interval Plyo"
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Next week is going to be a Beachbody freestyle.
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on finishing your hybrid. Another feather in your cap.
  • doo1963
    Options
    Back on track. Did a double workout this morning - cardio power & resistance followed with plyo circuit. I was gassed at the end but I am back on schedule!!!!
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    P90X Chest & Back done with the 60 lb weighted vest. 31 reps (one set) on regular pushups with the vest on. I think I may have bought too light a vest...:laugh:
  • edorice
    Options
    P90X Chest & Back done with the 60 lb weighted vest. 31 reps (one set) on regular pushups with the vest on. I think I may have bought too light a vest...:laugh:

Ha! too much. And someone asked if we could actually get strong doing a home workout!

Well, I think I'm going to go to the dark side as well. This week I'm going to workout on a P90X/Insanity/Turbo Fire hybrid. We still have to buy Turbo Fire. Not only that, but we're going to go buy some weighted vests as well. Don't know when we will have all of this together. May start by mid-December or start the new year off with a bang.
  • doo1963
    Options
    Nice job with the weighted vest. The Browns may need you on defense!

No pure cardio this morning (had to stop at a market to pick up fresh turkeys early this morning before work). Ran at lunch instead. 60 minutes on that treadmill, burned 536 calories.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    The Browns may need you on defense!

After forcing SIX turnovers and only getting THREE points out of five of them, it's not the defense that's the problem. :sad:
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    Just started the p90x insanity hybrid today.. unfortunately because of my knee strain which happened yesterday =( I could only do so much.. but better than some than none at all. Started with chest and back and the ab ripper x. I am scared about tomorrow cause i do not know if my knee will feel better to do the Max Interval Plyo.. any suggestions on a replacement workout incase the knee still has strain?
  • edorice
    Options
    It's easier to do P90X Plyothan Max Interval Plyo. But you may want to take on a resting day (X Stretch) to give the knee a complete break.
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    I thought about that but Saturday was already my rest day. But I will think about it. Thanks!
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Burned 785 calories doing 59 minutes of "Insanity Max Interval Circuit"
  • doo1963
    Options
    The Browns may need you on defense!

After forcing SIX turnovers and only getting THREE points out of five of them, it's not the defense that's the problem. :sad:

Good point.
  • edorice
    Options
    We did Max Interval Circuit this morning.

Anybody planning on working out Thanksgiving morning? I plan to get in a good cardio workout before I eat turkey.
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    So my copy of Insanity Max Interval Plyo is crap.. it won't play... sigh

So instead I did Plyometric Cardio Circuit since this routine is NOT on my schedule I figured it would be a good one to take over for the spot of Max Interval Plyo. Thoughts?

Because my copy doesn't work.. can someone tell me the difference between the Max Interval Plyo and the Plyometric Cardio Circuit? I am just wondering what I am missing out on.

Oh yea.. the knee felt better today.. well until my workout =)

Thanks!!

Yes.. I will be working out Thanksgiving morning.. no doubt about that!!!!!
  • edorice
    Options
    Really the only difference that I can think of is that Max Plyo is longer. Did you get Insanity through the company, you can contact them to get a better copy.
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    unfortunately I did not get them through the company. My friend gave me his copy. It is ok though... that Plyo cardio circuit is enough insane for me to do instead of the other one lol. Hell some of the chicks in the video looked like they were dying.. and there are really fit!!!
  • BR1986FB
    Options

Anybody planning on working out Thanksgiving morning? I plan to get in a good cardio workout before I eat turkey.

Normally I would but the way I have my workout set up I'm off on Thursday. May throw on the 60 lb vest and go for a mile walk for a low impact, easy day off.

Burned 501 calories doing 60 minutes of "P90X Shoulders & Arms with Abs/Core+"
  • edorice
    Options
    Do you bother with using the vest during shoulder and arm day? Or just on chest and back day?

We did P90X Chest and Back this morning. I'm not calling this a start up into a new round yet. Just kind of working out and doing our thang. Hitting the treadmill at lunch. I've lost a few ounces this past week. Trying to get those ounces to register as a pound.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Do you bother with using the vest during shoulder and arm day? Or just on chest and back day?

The only time I use the vest during shoulders & arms is when I do dips between benches.