WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2022

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Barbara — Our veterinarian’s staff called us and let us know about a local dog breeder. We went to her home and met lovely dogs. She had two amazing black Standard Poodles that were getting ready to leave for a dog show. Both were absolutely stunning. We were attracted to a lovely medium sized gray poodle. We have been told about a litter that will be born at the end of March. We are hoping this might include a future dog for us.

We lost our last pup to cancer. He was the sweetest Keeshond and we held him in our arms as he passed away.

We want to find a new healthy pup and are hoping for a pup in a future litter. We respect the advice of our Veterinarian’s staff, who recommended this breeder.

Katla
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    (((Allie))) — I hope your procedure is excellent and you feel better. 😘❤️

Katla
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,112 Member
    Options
    I rode Henry today. We did well. I could tell he wanted to be lazy but he responded when I asked him to. Pretty much. We had a nice trot. We put some rings on poles and trotted some smaller circles.

My exercise plan is going pretty well. Too many peppermint patties have crept into my diet. There's just not a lot of room for candy, but I have been squeezing it in. Weigh in is tomorrow, so I should be drinking water instead.

Allie hugs to you. Hope the news is good.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,714 Member
    Options
    ou6u8xpnxf8p.jpeg
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,714 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk home to doc- 53.03min 10elev, 3.41ap, 88ahr, 127mhr, 3.05mi= 263c
    Strava app= 369c
    Walk doc to home- 51.23min, 29elev, 3.55ap, 96mhr, 123mhr, 3.06mi= 255c
    Strava app= 369c
    Walk w/yogi- 1hr 25min 2sec, 24elev, 3.49ap, 101ahr, 139mhr, 5mi= 468c
    Strava app= 604c

Total cal 986
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,372 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Lanette - So very sorry to read about the loss of your fur baby.
    Heather: - I hope it’s not Covid, and that whatever it is goes soon.
    Allie: - Glad you had your biopsy. Sending positive vibes for a good result.

☘️ Terri
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,391 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Worked, then went to lunch with the Newcomers, mainly because this one gal who is on the bowling league was running it and she was afraid there wouldn’t be enough people. In the end there were 17 of us. Then prebowled. Came home and worked on the puzzle a bit. Had dinner and then I’ll probably work some more on the puzzle

Had a grilled chicken wrap for lunch, only water to drink, baked potato (plain) as the side (I only ate ½). I did ask them to leave off the cheese and ranch dressing but to add grilled mushrooms.

I’ll get a one month membership to the gym down in FL. I just have to call her while we’re on the road and give her my credit card # and she’ll activate my card so I can use it Tuesday. I found a few other DVD’s that I want to take down (just the ones I downloaded since they take up much less room) so I’ll do one of those, a Gilad body sculpting DVD

katla – many times a company sponsors a dog/cat at the Humane Society so you don’t even pay the adoption fee!

Right now in time I’m thinking that maybe we should foster a cat. I know Vince will be a foster failure and so will I, but this way we can be sure the cat interacts well with our cats. But that’ll be a ways off

Jess is making up a list of people to send her graduation announcements to.

Heather – hope you feel better real soon

Margaret – most police would rather you call in something that is nothing. You can never be too careful.

6 Parkers – welcome

You know, I have no interest in the Olympics. I understand the ratings are down, mainly because evidently some people are upset with China. NBC must be pretty upset

Vicki – so sorry you’re feeling bad

Allie – hope everything goes well for you.

Oh, I understand that this one lady was supposed to have an operation and it had been cancelled two or three times before. Well, it was cancelled again. I'm sure she's in a lot of pain and very disappointed that it was cancelled again. She's sort-of taking it out on us. She went on and on about how I should put the lids on the tomatoes and lettuce. It's not what she's saying, it's how she's saying it. But I do understand that she's saying it in that way because she's in pain. Anyway, I understand she was getting on Jerry's case. He had his head in his hand at one point, so I went up to him and said "are you OK?" I tried to tell him that she doesn't really mean the things she says, it's just that she's in pain. He really didn't understand. When I took him home today, he was going on and on so I just let him talk and get it out of his system. He apologized to me once for getting upset, so I just told him "don't worry about it. I know deep in my heart that you get upset, but then 5 minutes later we're the best of friends."

Lynette called. Evidently her mother has cancer. Or so that is what Lynette said. Anyway, this is the first time she's had to deal with a parent very sick. She called me to ask what I should get her mother to eat since it seems the mother isn't eating. I really don't know what she likes. I did suggest a milkshake or pudding, something easy to swallow. Will this help? Who knows? But Lynette is beside herself, she just doesn't know what to do. I do feel sorry for her.

Michele NC
    who needs to get ready to do a load of whites tomorrow mainly because I need to pack socks.
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,804 Member
    Options
    Ginny- thank you for all the information.. its been off for awhile,I have hyperparathyroidism i guess but who knows ,between the heart,kidneys and the thyroid this girl is a hot mess. But im still here and kicking and im not goin without a fight lol
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,112 Member
    Options
    I did my dumbbells! Yay!

Annie in Delaware
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Lanette, hugs friend regarding the loss of your pet.🙏💖
    Rebecca
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Hugs to you, Rebecca. I hope you get some rest and feel more at peace in the morning.

Take care.

Flea
    Willamette Valley, OR