WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2022

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Evelyn,

We have Annas hummingbirds all year. They live in a blackberry bramble at the edge of the river, and visit sugar water feeders that are attached to our windows all year around. We love watching them. ❤️

At first we hung a feeder attached under an upper deck but that would swing in the wind and spill sugar water all over. We found feeders that attach directly to first floor windows with suction cups. The feeders don’t spill in the wind now and we enjoy watching the birds at our windows.😊
  • Katla49
    edited February 2022
    Options
    (((Lisa))) <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,121 Member
    Options
    Worked from home again.
    Weeded 2 garden beds.
    Walked.
    Cycled.
    Watched Cool Runnings.

M in Oz
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Allie sorry to hear of your uncle's passing. May he rest in peace.

Lisa Glad your lung scan was good. Sorry about your brother.

Annie in Delaware
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I’m starting the day on the lazy side today. Right now I’m lingering in bed, something I haven’t done in a long time. 😊
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,525 Member
    Options
    Woke up to snow on the island today! Just a dusting though. Its still snowing so it will be interesting to see how much we'll get. Odd this late in February. Of course I'm making soup! Is it wrong to have soup at 9 am? Lol!
    Its my mixture of sausage, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms, potatoes, shrimp and chicken broth w/ milk and sour cream mixed in. Comfort food! I made enough for a meal of it tomorrow.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,651 Member
    Options
    B)
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    <3
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,012 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    I am awake and restless at 7 minutes to 3 AM. DH is sleeping. 😴. Good for him! ❤️

Katla

Hope you were able to get back to sleep.

I was feeling tired before zumba class yesterday evening so drank one of the natural energy drinks- did help some in class but not as much as I had hoped BUT did seem to bother my sleep last night-kept waking up every 15-30 min or so most of the night. Won't be having those drinks that late in the afternoon.
  • Katla49
    Options
    It looks like a bright sunshiny morning. 🌞. I plan to enjoy it.
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    :D
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,971 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    I’m starting the day on the lazy side today. Right now I’m lingering in bed, something I haven’t done in a long time. 😊

:) Enjoy this now because when you get your puppy, he/she will want to go out first thing and there will be no lingering in bed.
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    <3