WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2022

Options

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,368 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Barbie: I watched as much Olympic figure skating as I could find on BBC. I’ve always been an organised, regular shopper, with my own standardised tick list. It saves so much time.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    DH is asleep upstairs at 3 o’clock this afternoon. I plan to wake him up so we can get Rx tax information from the pharmacy.

🤞🏻
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,111 Member
    Options
    Beth so sorry about your flooding in the midst of everything else. When it rains, it pours! Hope things get easier soon.

Annie in Delaware
  • Katla49
    Options
    Allie - Your gift of a four wheeled walker to a neighbor is wonderful. It will be an enormous help to her being able to get around. You are an excellent friend.
    ❤️⭐️❤️⭐️❤️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,709 Member
    Options
    Yyyyy
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,390 Member
    Options
    Did a step DVD today. I can’t figure out if it’s that I haven’t been exercising regularly so I’m out of shape or if I’m just not used to the humidity down here, but I seemed to be getting out of breath a lot. Anyway, the plan for tomorrow is to do an extreme strength DVD

After exercise came home and started to make cookies for Vince and put two loads of laundry in. Then went to see a space launch out in our backyard. I’m still amazed how long it takes for you to hear the sonic boom. Even tho I know it’s coming. Went to the pool then got a new battery for my car since for the second time it died and had to be jump started. Then went to WalMart, then Lowe’s hardware, then stopped at Aldi.

Thought the pickleball was quite interesting. But I couldn’t stay real long since Vince needed help with moving the TV and other furniture. We got new nightstands and a bureau for our bedroom. Nothing real fancy. But I do want to make this more of “our” condo rather than “Vince’s mother’s”. All in good time….. Went out by the pool (mmmmmmm)

Lisa – you know what your dishwasher tablet in the Keurig (almost) reminded me of? That part in the movie “9 to 5” where she puts the Skinny Sweet in the boss’ coffee (or she thinks she did)

Vicki – I like the bacon in the oven, too. Vince likes it in the microwave but I prefer the oven, especially since you can cook so many more pieces at one time. Happy early birthday

Beth – we used to get water in the basement of our first home. It was a major pain in the backside, so I really sympathize with you.

Ginny – I hope you find your driver’s license real fast. Glad they were able to take care of your crown

Michele in FL
    who wants to get started on a lap blanket for a neighbor. She’s a real dear and probably one of the very few people here who remember MIL
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    B)
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    💞
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,177 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was rainy and windy so I rowed inside and walked on the treadmill.

Today is much nicer and this is one of the reasons I love working from home.

n07i3o0pxdhe.png
  • Katla49
    Options
    ❤️⭐️❤️⭐️❤️
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,886 Member
    Options
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    Last night I was convinced I had covid, so did a test first thing this morning. Nope.
    Just a coughy cold. Feel like c..p. TIRED.
    I was feeling horribly guilty because my DSIL, who was here at the weekend, is having her ankle op next Monday. Obviously can't if she catches covid. Luckily I'm negative.
    It does mean that DH will be picking up Bea on his own, as the combination of ankle and rotten cold is too much for a very long march to the school and then to their home. He wants to do it as the kids give him such a boost, but I made him promise to get a taxi home if he starts feeling sick, or tired. He's bound to catch it, I guess. Probably caught it off them.
    I will do as much as I can of the exercises this morning. I usually feel worse in the afternoon and evening. No temperature, but I feel as if I have. :|

Oh well, could be worse.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    Accountability:
    Chose well: Joe, readings, made up BB&B from 2/3, BP, steps >7400, CI<CO, CI<250<CO, active 6:49!!
    Bonus: 49 mins grooming Tumble, 2 loads laundry, changed linens, 12 mins vacuuming.
    Workin’ on it: 144.4, H20x5,
    Friendly February 2022
    21: Really listen to what people say without judging them.
    22: Give sincere compliments to people you talk to today. Happy birthday, Papa.

Last night’s late snacks took a toll on the scale this morning. Today, didn’t get to either minutes or taxes but laundry, vacuuming and changed linens. Skimmin’ so I can get to bed without putting anything else into my mouth ;)

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.
    9t3jkbnhrfio.gif
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,177 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Yesterday was rainy and windy so I rowed inside and walked on the treadmill.

Today is much nicer and this is one of the reasons I love working from home.

n07i3o0pxdhe.png

And cycling after work ...

yb0fbcrqp8u0.png
  • Katla49
    Options
    I am awake and restless at 7 minutes to 3 AM. DH is sleeping. 😴. Good for him! ❤️

Katla