• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    Aaaaa
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Pip: I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Karen in Virginia
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    March does appear to be a busy month for birthdays. In addition to all of you on here, my oldest has a birthday tomorrow, grandson March 12, his dad (my stepson) March 18. Since grandson will be turning 10, gift cards fit them all!

Rita-glad you have some news of your son

Pip-prayers for tomorrow. I guess since whatever it is, it is, I am mainly praying you have a doctor who will know what to do.

Busy day today. Trip to Columbus went well. Met with people I needed to, saw others I had not seen in a while. Came home in time to catch an on-line meeting, then haircut followed by walk. Did a bit of cleaning up in basement.

Went over a bit on calories today-guess I was celebrating Fat Tuesday. Back to normal tomorrow.

Off to get some things ready for tomorrow then bed time. Got very tired late this afternoon-think an early bed time is a good idea.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Hi! I'm working on cleaning and tidying everything that I couldn't do when I was immediately post-surgery. I'm still tireder than I want to be, still having to take an afternoon nap, but I'm definitely doing better than I was.

Today has been work in the bedroom to tidy and organize the dressing room end of it. The bed and sleep end is simple; I need to change the sheets, but it takes five minutes to dust the nightstands if that. But we have a very small upstairs bathroom with NO storage, so we have to do all the hair and makeup and lotion stuff somewhere else, and I have a desk in the bedroom for all that.

We had street tacos al pastor and carne asada for lunch, and Cajun shrimp fettuccini alfredo with broccoli for dinner. (Well, I had chicken fettucini alfredo cause I don't do much heat.) My boyfriend can't have pasta because he had weight loss surgery, so he has a bowl of broccoli with alfredo sauce and the Cajun shrimp. I'd do that if I could eat broccoli, but I can't.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,347 Member
    Options
    Did Classic Firm Low Impact dVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Total Cardio DVD.

Making more brownies for Vince right now. After exercise got dinner ready then went to the church’s Thrift Store to make a donation (and buy things). Found a pair of pants that I’ll wash and then probably leave down here. Went to the pool earlier today. Just came in from watching the launch of the satellite. Played Pickleball some this morning. Also picked up some boxes from one of the neighbors to put the things for the thrift store in to take them.

M – I would probably have freaked out totally had that spider fell down by me!

Kylia – congrats to your gchildren

Signed up to go to a women’s lunch tomorrow. Basically, it’s going to a restaurant. From what I understand, the woman who organizes this has a set schedule. Jan is here, Feb is here. The problem I see is that someone who is only here a few months in the year always wind up going to the same places. They went to this bbq place right after we got here. I’m really not into bbq so I didn’t go

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday

Heather – what led your son to think that he and bea might be gluten intolerant?

Rita – so glad you found your son. Happy anniversary

Vicki – birthday wishes all around

Michele who just saw a launch
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Pip — Good thoughts & prayers for you. I hope your surgeon is the very best. You deserve the very best. Sending love to you. Hugs to Kirby, too. ❤️💕❤️💕

Katla
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    I know I can't eat DiGiornos pizza. My scale was up 3 pounds this morning and the joints hurt. Ugh.
    Kylia in Ohio

I really can't eat commercial pizzas any more. I make my own and freeze them. But I've found that I really do not want pizza on a regular basis. About...once every two weeks or so, maybe less. (shrug) So that's okay.

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Did my dumbbells! Yay!

Annie in Delaware
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    took my daycare girl to the park(we go Monday and Tuesdays to play with a friend of hers)
    My friend messaged me right after Ezie went home and asked me to meet her at the other park to walk. I was about to message her to ask the same thing. Walked for 90 min. She makes sure we both get our 10,000 steps in. After tomorrow, I will have four days in a row of over an hour of exercise.

Heading to mom's for the weekend- time to get the green house planted and spend time with her and a friend is going to come out to visit too.

DH is already in bed- has to be at work at midnight. I will finish dinner (tempura veggies and one shrimp that he brought home from a Japanese place) and 4oz fresh papaya.
    At 900 cal. for the day. I will have some rice crackers or something while I read tonight.
    Have been reading another Amish book- will finish it tonight. This is a single book, the others have been trilogies
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,457 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you Pip!💖👍🙏
  • Katla49
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Pip- I hope things go well tomorrow and you are able to feel better and have confidence in your doctor. 🌺🌸🌼. Sending prayers and good thoughts to you and Kirby. (((HUGS to both of you.)))

Katla
  • Katla49
    Options
    ❤️
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Accountability:
    Chose well: Joe, readings, BP,
    Bonus: 40 mins grooming Tumble, 20 mins vacuuming, just one thing: pot holder hook, long sympathy chat with Di.
    Workin’ on it: 142.4, H204 , active 3:07
    Mindful March
    1: Set an intention to live with awareness and kindness.
    2: Notice three things you find beautiful in the outside world.

February Summary and March Plan

Grooming Tumble took precedence over daily strength and balance work. Worth it though, she’s finally mat free. Hope I can get it down to 10-15 mins a day now. Shadow is refusing to play train for kibble and resisting pills. Dogs to powerline and pack walks slipping due weather.

February details:
    daily: sit with Joe: 107%/94%, wt=142.4 /143, readings=100%/100%, BP=100%/97%, osteo back=14%/68%, Tumble 5/10=104%/68% Shadow 5/10=86%/71%, declutter=49%/39%, cleaning129%/94%, outside=107%/106%, up hill=86%/84%, steps=average: 7395 vs 7391 step days:68%/58%, vits=97%/97% log=97%/100%, H20=5/?, CI<CO=96%/97%, CI<250<CO=75%74%, active hrs= 4.09/3.81?, mfp=100%/100%, AF=43%/61%, groom T=918 avg 33 mins/234
    wkly: Sun: wii=149%/136%, Mon: SWSY=58%/115%,Tue: dance=115%/63% Wed T’ai Chi=27% /55% Thur: BB&B=35%/139%, Fri T’ai Chi=0%!!! /55%, Sat Yoga=130%/?. Wed & Sat walk with T or Joe and the dogs or pack walk x2=86%/157%, Sat: rx=100%/100%,
    monthly: board and council mtgs=100%/100%, give back=hymns, community calendar, set and review progress on 22 goals: bupkes/0.

Weight: Feb 28: 142.4 Jan 31: 143.0Dec 31:142.9 Nov 31:140.9 Oct 31:145.1 Sept 30:141.3 Aug 31:140.0 July 31:140.2 June 30:141.5 May 31:142.4 Apr 30:141.5 Mar 31:145.3 Feb 28:142.4 Jan 31:141.3 Jan 1:145.3 Dec 1:143.3 Jan 1 2020: 142.3
    Waist: 42.0/42.0 afraid to measure :sick:

March resolve- .
    Daily continue to be really present with Joe,
    Chain links: (weigh, readings, BP, grooming then 10 mins play training before Solitaire. After breakfast activity, mat, self care…), dogs down to the powerline rain or shine, rx, vits, CI<250<CO, steps >7395, self care.
    Daily activity right after breakfast: Sun wii 15, Mon SWSY 20, Tue LD 30, Wed TC 30, Thur BB&B 20, Fri TC 30, Sat Y 5. then 5 mins mat, declutter, clean, dogs to powerline, rx, vits + self care. Change excavation to be purge just one thing from the office..
    Bonus: 1 hr pack walks, 2 sit to stands after loo, call or text, give back, play with plants
    Encourage Joe to walk or bike.

Way over CI and way under CO today, planned celebration. Birthday usually happens after Ash Wednesday so I really enjoyed Fat Tuesday this year ;) (Thank you Carol, Betsy, Lisa, Vicki, Beth, Machka, Katla, Kylia and Allie!)

Good news from Joe’s eye dr, pressure down to 15, change from 3 to 6 month follow up schedule.

Katla ((hugs)) Waiting for puppy is very very very hard indeed.
    Heather scary when something that shoots out water catches on fire. Had to google “cupboard love” and scroll through a lot of psychology theory to find the British idiom ;)
    Welcome back Tracie in Green Bay!
    Happy birthday, Vicki and belated happy birthday to your DH!
    Pip put all our prayers and good wishes in your pocket and take with you tomorrow. ((hugs))

V. sleepy . . zzzzzzzz

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.
    9t3jkbnhrfio.gif
  • Katla49
    edited March 2022
    Options
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,216 Member
    Options
    Barbara - You are allowed to go over CI for your birthday. That's official. :D<3 I hope you enjoyed every calorie. :flowerforyou:
    The paint story only came up because Bea asked my son, at the school, why he had paint on his coat. She remembered about the fire incident. So he then told us the story. :p We hear less and less from the kids themselves, and have to get info from the grandkids. Edie is usually the best source. I shamelessly pump her. :o

The gluten thing came up because Edie has been having a lot of diarrhoea for a long while and my son has suffered with gut issues most of his life. Last weekend Edie had pizza and croissants and spent hours on the toilet. They've done a blood prick test and sent it off, but they know it's not reliable. My son feels better already from his v low carb diet and Edie has been gluten free since the weekend and is fine.
    My nephew is coeliac, properly. He was in a lot of pain as a young teenager, but tests always came back below the threshold. Eventually he was sent to a psychotherapy group because the doctors thought it was all in his head. :#:o:# His mother was despairing. One last test came back with super high levels! Huge change of life. Can't have a single crumb. But he is great now. Fit and at university.
    Edie seems quite happy with the idea if intolerance if it proves to be that. They will have to get a proper doctor's evaluation. They have bought her treats so she doesn't feel left out. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx