WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2022

Options

Replies

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,012 Member
    Options
    Thanks Vicki- Still not feeling great. The cold part is a little better but not by much. Asthma still bad 3-4 breathing treatments a day still. Skipping Zumba this week- told the teacher- can't dance if I can't breathe. I will just rest up this week and should be better by next Monday. It usually doesn't last more than a couple weeks. May still have a little problem but should be able to go back to class. I just want to sleep all night without waking up coughing/wheezing ever 20 min.

Katla- I hope your husband gets to see his doctor. Get some answers and get him feeling better soon.

Ali- hope you feel better soon. My son gets migrains and they are terrible.

Barbie- get some rest- that is so scary.

Debbie
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,786 Member
    Options
    I
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,673 Member
    Options
    §
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,878 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Barbie — I hope your husband gets the heath support that he needs. My DH is hoping to see his doctor here. We have also gone into the main hospital in Portland. We avoid Portland Hospital services when possible because of traffic, and large numbers of people who have to wait in a lobby for long times before getting their turns.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    I got to talk to our our son today. It was nice to be wanted. He would like it if we would live nearby. I will happily visit but I like our home & don’t plan on a permanent move across the country in the foreseeable future. Visiting now and then is appealing.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,121 Member
    Options
    Vickil57 wrote: »
    Machka--Sounds like a nice weekend. So exciting about a new grandchild. When are they due? Is this your first?

Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3

September ... and this one is the 3rd. But we can't see the other 2.

M in Oz

• KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Wow! Cheryl- very cool vacation adventure! How long did it take you to go 500 miles on Jetskis?! Did you do a camping overnight ashore? Looks and sounds amazing! B) KJ
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,121 Member
    Options
    Drizzly, misty and rainy.

Worked from home today. :) It was just about all meetings. :neutral:

After work, we "commuted" to the gym downstairs. :lol: I rowed for 20 minutes = 150 calories and walked briskly for 11 minutes = 75 calories until my husband was finished on the bicycle. In between the two, I lifted weights. I am starting to see a tiny bit of arm definition from the rowing and weights.

The evening has been busy as usual with things around the house and legal stuff.

Tomorrow I work in the office assisting with teaching so I will need to go to bed early tonight.

Machka in Oz
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,329 Member
    Options
    KJ - Joaquin is such a cheeky chappy! <3 I like the 5-7 age range. They seem to make such huge strides very quickly.

Bea pick up today. Weather is fine 🙂

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,329 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Can't resist posting this, taken yesterday at Fatto's. Edie has pinched Bea's headband. She and DH have been playing a card game. I bought her rabbit t shirt for her birthday last year.
    vepvd47opbtd.jpg

<3<3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Charlene ~ Hi!

Heather ~ How wonderful that your grands love their grandfather so much and he takes the time to be there for them.

Barbara ~ The sleeping patterns that you and Joe have are pretty much identical to those of my husband and myself.

Lisa & Kelly & Heather ~ Great photos of the grands!

Carol in GA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,673 Member
    Options
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    KJLaMore wrote: »
    Wow! Cheryl- very cool vacation adventure! How long did it take you to go 500 miles on Jetskis?! Did you do a camping overnight ashore? Looks and sounds amazing! B) KJ
    W
    Actually we did about 100 miles a day. Except for the final day we doubled it as we thought there would be increment weather. We stayed a hotel/motel in each location. Absolutely loved the small city of Kake!! They have a 10 room hotel and their only customers are the tours of Dangerous Waters!!