• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,936 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,673 Member
    Options
    cattherien wrote: »
    I hate tracking. But it works. I've proved this to myself over and over and over. But it doesn't work for me without accountability. So I'm trying MFP community for the first time today. (Hi!)

Charlene in Peoria IL, USA

Welcome, tracking is an eye opener to make you realize what kind of poop u r putting in your body
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,329 Member
    Options
    Carol - He is the most wonderful grandfather anyone could wish for. I am in awe of his ability to relate to children of any age. They adore him. And he isn't their natural grandad. I married him just over 17 years ago. This May is 19 years since the day we met. <3
    When Max was born he was worried that he would be not included by DDIL etc, but he took to the kids so well. They are the light of his life and a unexpected bonus.

Gorgeous girls Karen. <3 And how great that they are keeping up the French. Our lot go to a bilingual school for Spanish, but they don't speak it outside school, even though I try.

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Allie--Just something I have been wondering about. Is Kyle Carmine's dad?

Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,382 Member
    Options
    No exercise today since Safelite was supposed to be here at 8. Well, at 8:30 they called to say that the windshield was in but it was cracked. So looks like I’m driving back to NC with a cracked windshield. We THINK that by having it replaced in NC we won’t have to pay the deductible. Not sure of that.

No exercise planned for tomorrow since I’ll be traveling. And then probably none for Thurs since I work and I’ll be trying to catch up (like I need to go to CVS)

So...I cleaned. The bathtub, washed the floor, vacuumed, did 3 loads of laundry (I don’t think two of the dryers were getting hot so I used the dryers on the floor below me)

Cheryl – your birthday in AK looks amazing.

Allie – I wonder if Carmine isn’t acting out because things are being taken away from them?

Shrinkingotter – welcome! There isn’t anyone who is too old for this group. Yes, it is harder to lose weight at our age (yuk, those words) but it CAN be done.

Michele
    who too soon will be back in NC
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Stats for the day-

partial walk w/family- 1hr 8min 38sec, 3.07ap, 26elev, 101ahr, 112mhr, 3.50mi= 290c
    Strava app = 416c
    Zwift home bike trainer- strava stats- 20.10min, 144elev, 83aw, 16,5amph, 129ahr, 156mhr, 5.53mi= 177c
    Strava app = 96c
    Zwift stats- 20.12min, 144elev, 83aw, 60arpm, 16.46amph, 5.54mi= 96c

Total cal 468. *went 1/2 mi further on this ride*
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Heather,

Phoenix is a Olivia's younger brother. He loves pink, though, so was in his element on Valentine's Day!

Karen in Virginia
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,382 Member
    Options
    Allie - So very sorry to hear of Homer's diagnosis. (((HUG)))

Michele
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,084 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,327 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Too tired to comment tonight

☘️ Terri

Pg39
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,329 Member
    Options
    Karen - Totally forgot Phoenix is a boy! He looks wonderful in pink. :D<3

I kinda lost the evening with being in quite a bit of pain from two days too much walking, and having a Pernod or two. Along with the paracetamol, I crashed out and lost an hour or two. Haven't done that in a while and I'm feeling a bit guilty about it. Trying to think about what caused it. I think I felt a bit unappreciated at my son's. It was nice to see DH and Max interacting over his new, hugely overpriced, Pokemon cards, but the girls were busy with crafts, and we were let go early by my son. I am observing my reaction to that. DDIL was in a rush to get back to her clients on Zoom in her shed.
    Hmmmm.
    I was a bit past it when we got home and hurting, back, ankle, legs etc. I suppose I must forgive myself. Not pleased with myself though. Lesson learnt.

Katla - It's great that your daughter is coming over. You are loved. <3 You deserve it.

Much love to all, Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,786 Member
    Options
    Checking in before i go to bed..
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Heather. Your kind words helped.

Our daughter is flying in to Portland to visit us and help as she can. Her kindness is a gift.
  • pipcd34
    Options