WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2022

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,595 Member
    The SOD finally left port at 21.00 last night. What a frustrating wait we would have had!!!!

Thinking of you Lisa with your full house. :o<3 Two year olds are adorable and head-bashing-inducing at the same time.

Looking forward to Fatto a Mano this afternoon. I lost a pound this week!!!!! So my aim of 7 pounds in 7 weeks only fell short by half a pound. Very pleased with myself. :p I feel much better. I am aiming to only eat half a pizza, but DH and I like different ones. I like a white pizza, with fennel sausage and broccoli. Weird, I know.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,987 Member
    <3
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Levi is cuteness. o:)>:)
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,517 Member
    Levi and Eddy Van H.....Thanks for the photos. They brightened my day!

Katla ~ Glad to know your DH has gotten and appointment with the dr.

Carol in GA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,595 Member
    Barbie - Sending HUGE hugs to you. Not knowing, and things changing all the time is the worst. <3
    I know you know it is what it is. Love to you.

Heather UK xxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,990 Member
    Barbie- yikes that must have been nerve racking..
    Sending good thoughts to Jake..
    Tom stayed home and took Homer to the vet and they want to do an ultrasound tomorrow to look for possible cancer he called to ask if i would take him down,i told him Of course.
    So thats the plan in the morning..
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,517 Member
    Barbie ~ How scary for you and Jake!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Barbie — Tonight/morning I called the paramedics because my DH was having a low blood sugar episode. He is a diabetic and has MS. They saved his life by giving him glucose. This is the second visit in a week. God bless them. We still have an appointment with DH’s doctor in the near future. Getting older is not for the faint of heart. ❤️🙏🏻
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,474 Member
    Did Biggest Loser Calorie Killer DVD. No plans for formal exercise tomorrow since Safelite HOPEFULLY will be here with the right windshield for me. I’ll probably just take a walk around the parking lot for my exercise

Plan to go wash the comforters, go to Aldi to return some frozen veges (I can get by with what we have until Wednesday), and buy gas.

Tried making spaghetti in the IP yesterday, wasn’t impressed, but I had meatballs that I wanted to use up. The rest of the spaghetti sauce, spaghetti, and cheese I can take home. Made banana chocolate chip muffins yesterday and started cleaning the condo after taking down two of the valences to wash today. Put the comforters in the car, now just have to get the valence and pillow covers from the room Steve is using.

Cheryl – love your dog’s name

Lisa – that levi is so adorable! How I wish Denise would bring PJ down to see us just once. A video chat would be nice, too. I wouldn’t mind my house wrecked.

KJ – Joaquin is already 5!!! Where did the time go? Still as adorable as ever

barbie – good thoughts being sent for Jake

katla – (((HUGS))) You have so much on your plate

Michele who is sad to be getting ready to leave
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,055 Member
    Oo
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,189 Member
    Doctor for DH blood pressure, laundry, and Walgreens to pick up meds. That’s the plan for today. But plans can change…. <3

RvRita
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,055 Member
    %
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Still tired after last night’s rescue of DH by the firemed rescuers. I am counting my blessings for them & their help. I will get a cup of coffee. It is next on my list.
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 639 Member
    Eddie Van Howlen is adorbs, Cheryl!

Glad your daughter could make you feel better Katla. So sorry you had yet another scare. Good luck at your appointment. One day at a time. Sending love!

Tracey!!! Another cardmaker! YAY. I'm in a 4-week challenge right now and I'm so excited. It's really got my juices flowing again, finally.

A boy and his sticks. Nothing better, Lisa!

Love the hair, KJ!

Oh Barbie, how scary... sending love and hugs to you and Jake.

Annie, Savannah is gorgeous. That would be a wonderful place to retire.

Love, love, love your idea of the perfect vacation, Machka! And I would definitely accept $1M for 2 months of peace and quiet! Cabin, woods, not too far from "civilization" for groceries (hubby LOVES to cook) and yes, good restaurant/pub or two (w/alcohol for us) and a couple touristy things too... COMFY beds are a must, fireplace, porch (OMG, yes) with COMFY chairs and I'd have to have a lake or stream very nearby... I have to HEAR water, my books and cameras (guess without internet, I can't have the kindle and phone, huh... those are my books and camera nowadays, dangit! lol) But I would absolutely take it in a hot minute!!!

Carla, in MN