Replies

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    (((Barbie)))
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,886 Member
    Options
    Hugs to Barbie and Katla. Hope your hubs are doing well.

Lisa - love the Levi pic. What a character.

KJ - hard to believe Joaquin is 5. Has he started school?

Cheryl - welcome back. Love the pup. Are you still riding? I have not ridden for a while but keep thinking about getting back to it.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Hugs to both Katla and Barbie! Having sick husbands is scary. I hope both start to feel better.💖🙏
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,710 Member
    Options
    !
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,092 Member
    Options
    (((Barbie)))

(((Katla)))
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,368 Member
    Options
    (((Barbie))) (((Katla)))

The future is uncertain

🥰 Levi and Joaquin. They are so cute.

☘️ Terri

• Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Barbie--Hope all went well with your lunch out with friends. How scary, hope Jake is getting some answers from the doctors today.

Allie--Glad DD has the job problem worked out.

Cheryl-- welcome back. What a cutie and the name seems to fit.

Annie--Sending prayers and hugs.

Debbie--Hope you are feeling better?

Pip--Please be careful and call the doctor if the pain doesn't let up.

Lisa--Sounds like your visit with DD and family is going well. Happy to hear she is finding peace.

Rita--Glad you got to talk to someone at the prison and pray your video chat goes well tomorrow.

Carla--Our local HyVee has a Caribou and DH goes every morning for his coffee fix.

Machka--Sounds like a nice weekend. So exciting about a new grandchild. When are they due? Is this your first?

Katla--How scary for you also and second visit in a week. I pray you get some anwers soon and DH can get to feeling better.

I had a nice weekend off. Seems it flew by. DH is not doing well today. He can have several good days and then he over does it and is down for several days. I agree this getting older is not for the faint of heart.

Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,111 Member
    Options
    My crow pose is getting real! I get close, then I can balance up for a second or three, then I have to put a toe down again. It's exciting because I have never done this yoga pose before. Yay!

Annie in Delaware
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Of course we were knobbled for various babysitting duties! One for DDIL'S birthday later this month and one for April very early in the morning. It's the day of the Brighton Marathon and DS and DDIL are going to take part in a special cycling tour of the course before it starts. We have to be up at 6 to greet the kids. DH has cricket that day, but doesn't leave until 9. I will cook gluten free pancakes! :p
    Today DDIL had been on a 80 km cycle ride. She felt entitled to a pizza.

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I am tired today. The good news is that DH is doing ok for now. He is resting and needs the rest. Unfortunately he is having a challenge getting through to his doctor’s office. The doctor works some days in Portland and other days here. 😕 I have information that Doctor is available here Tuesday through Friday. We will call Tuesday morning and see whether telephone conference call or an in person visit is the best choice.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,390 Member
    Options
    Annie DE – good for you and that crow. I was never able to get that

katla – I’m glad to hear your hubby is feeling a bit better but hope he get thru quickly

Steve left, took the two comforters to the laundromat. I was going to do the valences and pillow covers, but someone was using all four of the large machines so I just used the triple loaders for the comforters. I can wash the valences and pillow covers here tomorrow. Then went and bought gas.

Michele who is feeling sad
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Outdoor walk- 1hr 4min 43sec. 3.27app *fastest yet*, 67elev, 109ahr, 121mhr 3.50mi= 310c
    Strava app= 415c
    Zwift home bike trainer, strava stats- 17.41min, 20elev, 81aw, 17amph, 125ahr, 152mhr, 5.01mi= 151c
    Strava app= 81c
    Zwift stats- 17.42min, 20elev, 80aw, 57arpm, 17.02amph, 5.02mi= 82c

Total cal 461

I think I will b able to walk 5 mi by the end of the week at the rate I’m going
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,803 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    Well Tom got Homer to the vet and rhey gave him soggie antibiotics, and pain meds... but with blood in the urine they cant rule out cancer.. so after I drop off Carmine I will pick Homer up and drop him off at the Vets and they will do an ultrasound and either Tom or I will pick him up... now thats going to cost a pretty penny.. but Tom will do it..
    Poor Miles is fussy and we think he might be teething already.. i came home and I was supposed to pick up Carmine but got a bad headache and slept and felt much better.. think it was a migraine
  • Katla49
    Options
    B)
  • pipcd34
    Options
    &
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Barbie- Wow! What a day for Jake (and you!). I am glad they got him sorted out and you know what the next step is.
    Heather- AH, yes. Bea is a year older than Joaquin! It just goes so fast. I remember when Karen VA and I were both waiting for our first grands to be born.
    Karen VA- Are they still living in Europe/France?
    Sue in WA- Joaquin is in preschool. He is signed up for kindergarten in the fall. He has reached the age where he "knows everything". lol
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Barbie NW WA-What a worrisome experience. The plan changes would have driven me crazy. Hoping for good news from cardio. And I think most of us have very limited control and unmanageable lives (if we are honest!)

Katia-my husband had fairly bad diabetes that he did not monitor well-some very scary episodes.

A bit draggy with the time change, however it was beautiful when I got out of work. Went for a nice work. Had dinner-now time to clean up. Boring life right here-and I don't mind it today!

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • Katla49
    Options
    We have had a quiet day today after the fire department paramedics were able to help DH last night. He is doing better today but is still tired. We haven’t been able to reach the doctor via telephone and will try again tomorrow. DH wants a telephone conference call or an in person meeting at the local clinic. Makes sense to me.