Options

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    💞
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I just read your post and do know how you can feel. This is my first day back after a couple of years, did belong to this group but didn’t post much, they do have a tight group but have been together for years. I read and add if there’s something to say. My question how do I save this site, took me forever to find you guys?? Gayle Minneapolis
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    Leslie glad Pumpkin came back!

Annie in Delaware
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    To the new folks and the ones just reading along, please hop in, we are a group who has been together for a long time, but for all the folks that have been here for years, there are plenty of folks who have been here for just months and are equally welcome. It is a fast moving forum with folks from most time zones so it really helps if you put a general location and a name at the end of each post, makes it easier to respond and keep conversations straight as things flow.

smiles Kim in N. California
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

On the top right hand of the page is a tag/bookmark. Tap it—it should turn to a solid color. When you come back and click My bookmarks it should bring it up.

I’m sure someone else can give more precise directions!

Ginny
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Gayle hi! So good to see you here again! Margaret is still here as well. The core of regulars are still here. Gloria (grits and sluts) passed away while walking her dog. Ginny gave you good directions for saving the site! Let us know what you have been up to!

💞 Mary from Arizona/Minnesota
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,678 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Walk w/family- also went to 2 yard sales, 1hr 48min 27sec, 63elev, 3.20ap, 88ahr, 200mhr, 6.27mi= 632c
    Strava app = 655c
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Gayle good to see you back.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,140 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    17761776 wrote: »
    I just read your post and do know how you can feel. This is my first day back after a couple of years, did belong to this group but didn’t post much, they do have a tight group but have been together for years. I read and add if there’s something to say. My question how do I save this site, took me forever to find you guys?? Gayle Minneapolis

You can click on the little bookmark symbol to the right of the title of this thread. Then you might get notifications or you can click My Bookmarks in the right sidebar and find this thread there.

r3iw4anrcp4e.png

iuwxs1s81msj.png

OR you can think of the MFP forum as the roots of a plant.

If you go here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories you will see the image below. This is where the plant goes into the ground, so to speak. This is the forum.

ebof27ratl41.png

Scroll down and you'll see the roots of the plant going off into different directions -- Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness, Goal: Maintaining Weight, Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building, Success Stories, Motivation and Support, and so on. These are subforums.

This thread is in the Motivation and Support subforum.

70oh993ar6ca.png

If you click on the Motivation and Support Subforum, you'll see a list of threads. Because the Women Ages 50+ thread is quite active, it is often near the top of the list of threads, as it is right now.

cvp0uemla7qx.png

When you click the thread, you'll see pages of posts. :) And thus, you're here!!

That above is what we see as users. In the background, it's quite different which is why it is so searchable.

So a third method of getting here is going to Google (or your search engine of choice) and typing "mfp women age 50+ july 2022"

This thread will likely come up near the top of your Google search.

Machka in Oz
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,678 Member
    Options
    Ee
  • Machka9
    Options
    exermom wrote: »

M – the fourth choice was to talk it out yet you feel that you don’t think it would help anything. It would probably help YOU, and you are important

Michele NC

Thanks Michele. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone I can talk to ... not that level of detail anyway.

M in Oz

• Machka9
    edited July 2022
    Options
    drkatiebug wrote: »
    I have an unavoidable internet presence in real life. Simply googling my name will give anyone who wants it my cell phone number and my address. It is what it is - the nature of my position. So far, I don’t seem to have any stalkers so it’s ok. I try to keep my real name off these forums, but anyone who googled my picture could find me. If someone wants to go that trouble, they have way more problems that I do. Bless their hearts, is all I can say. Some of you know my real name and I know yours. I’m ok with that. I don’t mind a friendly warning every now and then, but I also appreciate you giving me the benefit of a doubt on my choices of what to share or not.

Love you all,
    K

It's not usually an individual person ... it's computer programs and algorithms putting details together. Kind of like triangulation. If a person were to do it, it would take forever, but computers can do it in milliseconds.

And of course, we all can share whatever we want. :) Happily, no one has said we can't. :)
    Except that when we talk about politics and religion, we need to do that in the Group because of forum rules.

M in Oz

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    :)
  • LadyOzark
    LadyOzark Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello friends - (Leslie from the Ozark’s) Based on all the conversations on privacy I decided to change my username. B)

Ugh.. Insomnia is rearing it’s ugly head. I better put my cellphone down. I have my last day of silver smithing tomorrow and will need to focus.

Have a wonderful day and morning all!!

>^. .^<.

Leslie