Hh
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,879 Member
    Options
    <3
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Vicki good to know that your TENS machine works for you, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it helps with my mums pain as she does struggle with it every day.
    <3
    Viv UK
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,514 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Carla 12 hours in a car with ANYONE else could cause me to do violence…
    Rebecca, “…Helping shouldn't make someone cry…” ((hugs)) Yours, Karen’s and others to Katla :heart: :
    Barbie “forget injuries, remember kindness” words to live by.
    Vicki yours to Rebecca, spot on. Good luck with the reviews, one of the worst things about being in a supervisory position.
    Kim I too really need another pair of summer weight pants. Gritted my teeth and tried in the only store in town that sells new clothing, Fred Meyer’s. Added to all you said, there were absolutely no petite anythings. At 4’10” that stinks. And ditto what you said about online shopping. Even after reading reviews and checking inseam length, had to return the pair of khakis I ordered as the length from waist to crotch was way too long. Made me look like an old lady gangsta wannabe. Just ordered straight leg Dockers, hope they’re the same as the ones I’ve worn out, and that if the 29” inseam is too long, I can find someone in town to hem them. Capris as ankle length pants? Brilliant!
    Debbie your determination to make 10K step goal in difficult circumstances is inspiring!
    Allie prayers for Jean’s mom, her family and you. You took care of her for quite awhile, know it’s hard. Fingers X’s for an easy, painless and favorable mammo.
    Annie hope the bloodwork order was easily found.
    Machka its rare I can find petites at either of our two thrift stores, but I should try again.
    Miss Kellie sounds like a real “Peyton Place” at yours :naughty:
    Carol I loathe shopping for clothes in stores and trying them on, but dislike getting them home and finding they’re not right then having to decide to go through the return hassle or squander the $$ and donate the item. Barbie’s decision fatigue kicks in with no good results. Brava for walking with hand weights!
    Terri bon voyage, what a proud and happy journey!
    Katla ((hugs)) hard decisions. Relieved you’ll be moving to your DD’s property. Praying for your DH’s strengthening and safe flight to join you there. Safe travels and keep us in your pocket.
    Heather heat complicates fatigue. Imho better to keep cool than try to push.
    Michelle :heartbreak: ((hugs)) to you and Vince. Hardest but kindest thing. Praying for comfort and healing to Vince, grief and injury are a hard combination.
    Lanette tape measure waist, inseam, crotch to waist and broadest of beam, brilliant! Will put those measurements in my phone and tuck my mini tape measure in the glove box for whenever I get inspired to try again.

My basic attire: jeans, turtlenecks, plaid shirt jacket, smart wool socks, hiking boots. Church wear is worklife leftovers. On our rare hot days, its Hawaiian shirts and light weight long pants. I like tunics but haven’t found any that were “just right”.

Only through pg 30 but time to snooze.

Done:
    7/13: Move: 1 set pt, pt appt, 10 mins laundry, 96 mins line dancing active mins:303 steps:
    Fuel: protein=58g sugar=67g fiber=16g sodium=1078mg fruit=1 vegs=2 CI<CO=926
    Live: Joe; readings;BP; 94 minutes filing and meeting prep; board meeting
    Wt: 138.2
    Lighter, lovelies!

Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD

2022: Be still and listen.
    July: Move more, fuel better, live NOW.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,328 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,973 Member
    Options
    :)Lisa, Your low temps are higher than our high temps and we complain that it's too hot to work in the yard in the afternoon.

<3 Barbie
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,676 Member
    Options
    Ii
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    💞
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,407 Member
    Options
    B)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,328 Member
    Options
    Heather: 🎉 Bravo 🎉 on the 5km.

Lisa: Your post made me feel very zen.

☘️ Terri

• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,787 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Just spoke with my brother.Jeans mom is home and doing well..bless her.like a timex watch that woman.back home ..
    Sean and Jeans Anniversary is tomorrow they have been married I think 5 yrs been together alot longer. They are up at the lake..
    Id love to be up there.. Jeans family has a place right on an inlet and it is so peaceful.. but alas I am never invited ..
    Have one load of laundry in,need to start another.
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Lanette - Touch is such an important part of human survival, and there are a number of studies that prove this very clearly. Finding a masseuse might be a really good idea. Might keep you from jumping some good-looking feller, too. :wink: