• minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Mostly jog/walk w/yogi- 1hr 1min 36sec, 23elev, 5.02ap, 134ahr, 164mhr, 5.17mi= 557c
    Strava app = 633c
    Walk home to gym- 12.37min, .53mi= 57c
    Strava app = 66c
    Treadmill jog- 9.52min, 6.0-6.5sp, 124ahr, 164mhr, .9.52min mi, 1mi= 113c
    Stairclimber- 10min, 566steps, 5-7lvl, 124ahr, 149mhr, 35floors= 117c
    Walk gym to home- 12.36min, .57mi= 55c
    Strava app = 70c
    Other- PT therapy exercises, 3sets of 10 each, 3 different exercises 16.35min= 55c

Total cal 963
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Miles is so stinkin' cute! <3
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,374 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    M Is there a way to add good fats to diet? Fish, flax seeds, chia seeds, coconut oil...After listening to the raw food diet for dogs it reminded me how important good fats are for my brain and my health. All fats are not created equal. The talks also opened my do to eyes to what cooking can do to fats.

I still am trying to minimize added sugars and starches from my diet.

A few times a year I get a bag of shelled unsalted sunflower seeds and add them to my lunch for a week or two.

M in Oz
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    🌺 🌸. 🌼
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    Went to YM this morning. The regular teacher was there so I got to participate and not teach, so much more fun. Need to see if I can get smallest pasture spread with lime tomorrow. It has been a very dry, dusty fall so far. We could use some rain.

Happy birthday Rosemarie.

Rebecca - glad you are feeling better.

Karen - you are doing awesome on your project.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,940 Member
    Options
    made my phone appointment with the wellness coach- My doctor recommended it when I told her about all the exercising I am doing/ tracking calories and not loosing any weight. Then, got my lab work results. Cholesterol is 286(has always run high, even way back when I weighed 95lbs), A1C is 5.8(up from 5.5 a year ago), so more reason to figure out how to take care of all these issues.
    I want to see if I can lower those numbers on my own with diet/exercise instead of going on meds, if I can, but if not, I will try there way.
    Walked my 5 miles around the wetlands again today. Saw a flock of wild canaries up close today. So cute.
    So many different birds- dad would love walking there with me.
    I need to bring binoculars with me one day to see them better.
    As of now, not walking with anyone tonight.
    Back to only one night a week with zumba(getting dark too early for us to do it at the park that isn't lit). Will push my friends to walk more often while we can but also keep doing my wetlands walk 4 days a week while waiting for Ezie to get out of school.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,Ca
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
    Ss
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    B)
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,483 Member
    Options
    Still skimmin’. Stats updates just have to wait. Frenzied cleaning yesterday, today, and whatever can get done tomorrow morning before company arrives. Joe’s tried to be helpful, and he has, but there have been some less than loving conversations as I’m snappish when mid-cleaning frenzy and take not well to helpful suggestions, or even honest communication. :rage: The NSVs were getting back to PT yesterday and today, and taking time out for line dancing tonight.

Ginny would your endocrinologist explore other ways to replenish the calcium in your bones? Weight bearing exercise, calcium/magnesium, and/or ???
    Barbie aha! Now why didn’t I think of that ;) Happy birthday wishes to Jake.
    Heather con VERY grats on finishing that tax return.
    Rebecca how awful. Have you update the MD? Might need a closer look…
    Rita too many overcast days give me the blues too. ((hugs))
    Welcome @7823star!
    Margaret “…So even though I am listening to the program to improve DrewB health I do think it is getting me to address some of my own bad habits” Brilliant!
    Michele I just hate it when I go off plan and then the treat turns out to be not-so-good.
    Annie brava for getting back on the exercise track.
    Heather and Karen ((hugs))
    Belated best birthday wishes, Rosmarie!
    Carol if there’s pain associated with the popping sound in the hip might want to seek the advice of a PT. You could go for your knee pain and ask at the same time. PT has made a huge difference in my knee.
    Jeannie your Sisters on the Fly sound like a great group of gals.
    Karen “find myself eager to start each day and see what I can accomplish” I’ll try to borrow your attitude and shift away from chafing at/resenting/loathing house cleaning chores.
    Allie I love my Dyson stick vacuum but if Joe got me one for a present I wouldn’t like it so much. Never liked getting house cleaning tools for presents, far prefer wine, flowers, chocolates…
    Debbie praying the wellness coach can help you with lowering your cholesterol and a1C. Considering how healthily you eat and how much you exercise that cholesterol number is scary! Could it be the stress you live under? https://www.webmd.com/cholesterol-management/stress-cholesterol-link

Time to snooze. May be a few days before I check in again because of my friend visiting from Idaho.

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    2022: Be still and listen.
    October: Move more, fuel bettter, live NOW.