Over 200 New Year New Me Part 29

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    tstout-Sounds like you had a great weekend!! Busy busy busy!

Julie-You will hit your goal of the 20 pounds lost by Halloween..However, I do not think that I will. :frown:

Has anybody heard from Ann? I messaged her on facebook and on here and haven't heard back. Not like her. :frown:
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Morning!

It was a rough weekend for me. We had a bunch of homebrewers over on Saturday night for a potluck and I was over by almost 1000 cals, including exercise! Then Sunday I essentially had the munchies ALL DAY and just couldn't stop eating. Over by 550 cals. BAH! Ah well, moving on to a new week....

Weekend check-in:
    Saturday:
    Cals - OVER!! 2439 - this is what happens when there's kielbasa sausage, chocolate peanut butter bacon brownies, maple bacon ice cream, and tons of different home brews to try!
    Water - Under. Too busy drinking beer!
    Exercise - Running (and walking) in Central Park
    Proud - That I had a 1/3 of a brownie and a very small scoop of ice cream. I also limited my beer intake before we got to the homebrews, so I saved some calories there.

Sunday:
    Cals - OVER! 1729 - damn those leftover tortilla chips! I should have thrown them away! I cannot be trusted when they are in my house!
    Water - 80 oz
    Exercise - Walked a mile (in 2 half mile segments)....I know it's lame, but it's all I got.
    Proud - Eh...

I'm missing Ann too. However, I think someone should start a new thread today. This one is getting pretty long. She'll know where to find us!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Morning!

I am still busy today. I have to take my kids to the library for more books and then I have to "makeover" my bathroom. I have to remove the silly wallpaper trim I have in the bathroom ( was there when we moved in 6 years ago). So I have my day cut out for me..yay!

I plan on doing some kind of cardio exercise ( have not really exercised since I started painting 2 weeks ago - that's an exercise in its self)..oh how I miss doing that.

I feel TOM is creeping up too...all the sighs but no flow yet. SO that mean is TOM arrives I can't fast until its all gone ( part of fasting is you have to be pure -clean of TOM and bed pilates ( when done you need to take a shower before beginning the fasting process). SOrry too much info., but it's one more thing to add on you "things to know list."

Rambling!

Miss ya my weight loss sisters...

Laila