Sexting in a relationship

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    for me, if I was in a relationship, I'd consider that cheating, but that's just me. I' old fashioned that way.

I feel the same way. I wouldn't want anyone else seeing my guy's goods. I'm selfish.

Completely agree ! But sexting between the two of us ............even at my age ............is hot lol
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Why sext in the first place? Booooooriiiiing!

You're doing it wrong. Sooooo wrong.
  • simonsaysso
    simonsaysso Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    for me, if I was in a relationship, I'd consider that cheating, but that's just me. I' old fashioned that way.

I feel the same way. I wouldn't want anyone else seeing my guy's goods. I'm selfish.

Completely agree ! But sexting between the two of us ............even at my age ............is hot lol

This^
    I agree 110 %. The only person I sext with is my husband - after 26 years I am always looking for new ways to heat things up!!!:smokin:
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I'm in an open relationship. I flirt constantly and have exchanged nude pictures outside of the relationship. As long as I send them to her too, she's happy. I tell her everything.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    My husband actually encourages it...of course, that's also because I get paid to do it. The non-paid sexting is only with him or my boyfriend.

And, to be honest, if he wanted to sext with another woman, I'd be fine with it.

It's all about the rules of YOUR relationship, not someone else's.

Why even be married?
    Because we love each other. Same reason most people get married. And shockingly, we've been married longer and are more in love with each other than any of our friends and family. 13 1/2 years together and still acting like newlyweds!

GASP! But! But! You don't live your marriage the way he thinks you should!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Between you and me? *wiggles eyebrows*
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    1-800-ROADDOG. Sext me.
    Boo...all I'm getting is a "failure to deliver" message. Got another number, darlin'? :wink:
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My husband actually encourages it...of course, that's also because I get paid to do it. The non-paid sexting is only with him or my boyfriend.

And, to be honest, if he wanted to sext with another woman, I'd be fine with it.

Why even be married?
    Because we love each other. Same reason most people get married. And shockingly, we've been married longer and are more in love with each other than any of our friends and family. 13 1/2 years together and still acting like newlyweds!

LOVE this!! :drinker:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options

Why even be married?

LOVE this!! :drinker:

husband AND boyfriend?

PAID to sext?

where can i sign up
    ?????????????????

AHEM!!!! ~flails arms around frantically~ Where do *I* sign up too???????? I'm so good at sexting I really should be getting paid for this *kitten*!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    it gets boring after awhile you can only write c_ck p_ssy so many times before you need the real thing
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    it gets boring after awhile you can only write c_ck p_ssy so many times before you need the real thing

:drinker:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

Why even be married?

Um, why even say that? Just because somebody's relationship is outside of what you are personally comfortable with, it doesn't make it less valid.

Many people are into sex with children so I guess based on your immoral standards that is ok if they are personally ok with it.

How in God's name are you equating sex between consenting adults (or 'sexting' rather, which as far as I know isn't actual sex) to child molestation? Please educate me so I can be a beacon of moral righteousness too.

Damn, things got super retarded.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    1-800-ROADDOG. Sext me.
    Just sent you a wang pic. Holla!
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I think each relationship has its own rules...I'm single so well I have no rules, it's great!
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options

Between you and me? *wiggles eyebrows*

:drinker:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I would kill my man.

If he wants to sext here I am baby!

Weren't you just advocating to get a boyfriend and to get a sexting job?