• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,955 Member
    Options
    Flea- great news on your test results
    Thanks for thinking about me

Thank you to all you ladies- I so appreciate the comments.
    Dont have time to read them all this morning.
    Need to get a few more things done before we head up to the appointment.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,850 Member
    Options
    Grateful:
    1 What is something that makes you laugh? My two dogs, Wicket and Brownie every day the do something to make me laugh.
    2 Something about the current season you’re grateful for. The Christmas spirit making people nicer at this time of year.
    3 What about your body do you love/are you grateful for? My hair. It is white, pretty full with lots of body. Hairdressers always comment on how they like to work with my hair. Growing it out this winter. We will see how long I leave once the heat comes back!
    4 Who is someone in your life that you’re grateful for? My children and grandchildren.
    5 What is a book that changed your life? The Blooming of a Lotus by Thich Nhat Hann
    6 Think about something you’re good at. Customer service.
    7 What is a lesson you’re grateful you learned? To forgive myself.
    8 A basic need that has been met. My housing at the campground. Free for hosting
    9 What are you most grateful for in the city/town where you live?
    10 What rejection in your life are you most grateful for?
    11 Something you use every day.
    12 Something you don’t need anymore.
    13 Refuge – space you love in your home
    14 Item of clothing
    15 Taste
    16 Touch
    17 Smell
    18 Sound
    19 Sight
    20 Texture
    21 Color
    22 A song that makes you happy.
    23 Type of weather you love.
    24 Professional who helps you.
    25 Something you take for granted.
    26 A TV show that you look forward to watching.
    27 A movie you watch over and over.
    28 An opportunity you’re grateful you had.
    29 A place you love to visit.
    30 A tool you find incredibly useful.
    31 A daily habit you’re happy you’ve cultivated.

hdw2ohy586jl.jpeg

Kindness Calendar:
    December 1. “Spread kindness and share the December calendar with others”: Sharing on here and hope it helps someone.
    2.:Contact someone you can’t be with to see how they are: to be determined. I ended up talking to my uncle and a friend, both who live 2,000 miles away!
    3. Offer to help someone who is having
    difficulty at the moment. - I helped a mom fix her son’s bicycle.
    4. Support a charity, cause, or campaign you really care about. - I use Amazon Smile to
    5contribute to St. Jude’s Children Hospital
    every time I buy something, including gifts
    5. Leave a positive message for someone
    else to find. Left a note for DH with a
    chocolate kiss!
    6.Give a gift to someone who is homeless or feeling lonely. I made a person smile who was having a very bad day trying to get a campsite. I gave them one.
    7. Give kind comments to as many people as possible today. Done! Campers and DH
    8. Do something helpful for a friend or family member-

RvRita in foggy Bottomless Lakes
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,215 Member
    Options
    No comments Kim. Just lots of love. <3:)

Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,215 Member
    Options
    Oh what fun we had tonight! The delivery driver was French, so we ended up having a lovely chat in French. :p He said it really cheered him up! <3 Oh how I love speaking French. Yes, yes, yes! B)

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Rori--Sounds like a fun and exciting night. Your cat is as spoiled as our dogs. Very nice.
    Flea--Great news! Make enjoying your trip easier.
    Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    I keep thinking about the Christmas chocolate that I bought and hid. It's tucked away where Teddy can't get it, but it's calling to me! But I have to be good at least until my date Monday. That is looking a little shaky, as I haven't heard from him in 24 hours. I'm trying to be relaxed about it. I dyed my hair and tomorrow I'm getting the car ready for the drive. But I would do these things eventually anyway. So we shall see what happens.

Annie in Delaware
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

A basic need - I am grateful for food and shelter, both provided by my parents. I pick and fetch the groceries, but they reimburse me, and never fuss about what I pick. And the house is lovely, warm and safe. I am lucky.

Well I got my packages from Amazon. Now I'm thinking I didn't buy enough. But it will work out.

Thinking about Debbie and her surgery today. Machka, when is yours again?

Have a great day, friends!

Annie in Delaware

Next Wednesday. December 14.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Kim, enjoy the time with your mom!
    Flea, awesome news!

At my son and daughter in laws place. I have some bananas that are needing to be made into banana bread and I thought our grandson would like to help me make it but I was wrong, he wanted to come home. That's okay.
    I decided I should fill thd gas tank on Tues, gas was 163.9 today it's 158.9. Figures. Oh and that's per litre, I believe you have to multiply by 4 to get an American gallon and then add another 25% for the exchange between Canadian and US dollars.
    On roombas, I have no idea what type the one I saw was as it wasn't a topic yet, but I saw some for $300 at our local Superstore. Very basic model tho, I'm sure.
    That's it for me for now.
    Hugs for those needing them, congrats to those celebrating and welcome to the newbies!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Barbie - I recall you do line dancing at home. Do you have any YouTube instructors/dances you follow? If so, looking for recommendations. :)

I really wish someone would get line dancing classes going around here - our county is pretty "countrified" and I think it would take off. :p

Thanks!

Lanette
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,923 Member
    Options
    https://copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/95428/gently-does-it

https://copperknob.co.uk/stepsheets/125360/take-me-home

:)Lanette Here are links to two of my favorite beginner line dances. Along with the step sheet which may be diffiult to decode, there are videos. Some of the videos are demonstrations of the dance and others show someone teaching. These are good for starting. Have fun.

<3 Barbie in NW WA