leclarissa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good morning 😃
    I’m in
    Have a blessed day all
  • Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,817 MFP Staff
    Options
    I'm ready to kick off the new year with a healthy lifestyle. I cant find the name of that challenge in the " Plans" section. Does it have another name?

Hello! If you filter by "Free" it should show up as one of the four free plans. If you are still not seeing it please contact support by clicking on this link: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or send an email to support@myfitnesspal.com with your device information, and the exact problem and our support team will investigate.
    v5rf6kdyglsb.png
  • radmom290
    radmom290 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in - 2023 is going to be a great year!
  • kathy2845
    kathy2845 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in also. Down 65 lb from my top weight, but was down 80 - had a recent 15 lb. gain after caring for my ill husband and neglecting myself. Now would like to lost 20 to 25. Need all the help and support I can get.
  • ANUPCHUR89
    ANUPCHUR89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So ready for 2023!!!! weight loss along with mental growth!!!
  • juliemarshall31
    juliemarshall31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • lakishastevenson
    lakishastevenson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too... Here's to health, weight loss, and overall wellness. We can do this!
  • derekr3240
    derekr3240 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just be a better me 2023! Healthier lifestyle. Of course I want to lose weight, gain muscle, and get shredded. But healthier living is my goal B)
  • JennBuckish
    JennBuckish Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my starting day - I know it's weird to start my "new me" program in the middle of the week but since I decided to rejoin the myfitnesspal community, I thought it made sense to start my program right away. On the food/water side of things I did well. I still have not integrated movement in my execution plan as yet - I am going to start that today regardless of any obstacles. I have a good start with the eating plan today - I just need to finish the day strong. It is my first workday back in the office since Dec 22nd. It's been so long that I forgot my system password - for real! Anyway - I am going to aim to get at least 30 minutes of movement today after work, because I know the longer I wait to get started with exercise, the longer it will take to get started with exercise.
  • BarbraJ1964
    BarbraJ1964 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    iPhone and Android apps. I only have a laptop how can I join?
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,401 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need more structure and motivation
  • Bonna67
    Bonna67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So ready for 2023!!!! weight loss along with mental growth!
  • kmcintosh1988
    kmcintosh1988 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    New today. I’m so ready to recommit and get this weight off.