Join our Jumpstart Your Health Challenge

Replies

• nanerkay
    nanerkay Posts: 725 Member
    Yesterday was my starting day - I know it's weird to start my "new me" program in the middle of the week but since I decided to rejoin the myfitnesspal community, I thought it made sense to start my program right away. On the food/water side of things I did well. I still have not integrated movement in my execution plan as yet - I am going to start that today regardless of any obstacles. I have a good start with the eating plan today - I just need to finish the day strong. It is my first workday back in the office since Dec 22nd. It's been so long that I forgot my system password - for real! Anyway - I am going to aim to get at least 30 minutes of movement today after work, because I know the longer I wait to get started with exercise, the longer it will take to get started with exercise.

That's never a bad day to start to improve yourself. Welcome I wish you well.
  • nanerkay
    nanerkay Posts: 725 Member
    I have been doing pretty good the last week I hope I can keep improving myself. I already drink a lot of water. I'm a type 2 diabetic so I stay thirst anyway.
  • watchmewin2020
    watchmewin2020 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m in, let’s go!!
  • toniann1017
    toniann1017 Posts: 1 Member
    What’s the plan/Challenge
  • knitsakes
    knitsakes Posts: 2 Member
    No better day than today to invest in self! I am in and excited to join this group! 2023 is the year for me to get back by energy and health!
  • 1americangirl
    1americangirl Posts: 6 Member
    I'm ready to kick off the new year with a healthy lifestyle. I cant find the name of that challenge in the " Plans" section. Does it have another name?

Where did you find the Plans section? I haven't been able to find it so far.
  • cjbad
    cjbad Posts: 1 Member
    Hitting the ground running and need some accountability in 2023! Working on Steve Weatherford's 30 Day Metabolic Reset as my meal prep guide and doing P90x3. Looking to trim down about 10 pounds.
  • JennBuckish
    JennBuckish Posts: 38 Member
    nanerkay wrote: »
    I have been doing pretty good the last week I hope I can keep improving myself. I already drink a lot of water. I'm a type 2 diabetic so I stay thirst anyway.

Keep up the great work!
  • JennBuckish
    I have started so many times, I’m getting older, I know it’s going to be harder to lose weight. I’m hoping this is my year

You can do it :smile:
  • JennBuckish
    nanerkay wrote: »
    Yesterday was my starting day - I know it's weird to start my "new me" program in the middle of the week but since I decided to rejoin the myfitnesspal community, I thought it made sense to start my program right away. On the food/water side of things I did well. I still have not integrated movement in my execution plan as yet - I am going to start that today regardless of any obstacles. I have a good start with the eating plan today - I just need to finish the day strong. It is my first workday back in the office since Dec 22nd. It's been so long that I forgot my system password - for real! Anyway - I am going to aim to get at least 30 minutes of movement today after work, because I know the longer I wait to get started with exercise, the longer it will take to get started with exercise.

That's never a bad day to start to improve yourself. Welcome I wish you well.

You are so right and thank you! I wish the same for you :smile:
  • castronadine08
    castronadine08 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m a few days late but I’ve already jump started the year…. So I’m onboard. 😊
    Reducing my sugar intake. Making better choices with my meals. The weight and good feeling will follow.
  • JennBuckish
    The water weight has started to fall off as I am 3 lbs down. Standard expectations with Keto if you follow diligently - water weight falls off for the first couple of weeks or more, before the real weight loss begins. I am feeling emotionally off today and will have to be vigilant around my food and water to prevent unnecessary eating. If possible, will schedule a nap during the day to counteract the lack of sleep from last night.
  • sarahcrawley999
    sarahcrawley999 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in. Can't wait to get started on my lifestyle changes!
  • annstebbing
    annstebbing Posts: 19 Member
    It's so good to know you are not the only "here I go again" person. Lost 30 then gained 10 in the last few months. I never did get down to my target, so here I go again. I've been a user of MFP for years but never really got into the Community side. I belong to the Facebook group, but it's very quiet. Hoping for some encouragement and inspiration.
  • Clc68
    Clc68 Posts: 2 Member
    I want 2023 to be the year that I lose my weight and improve my health.