Join our Jumpstart Your Health Challenge

Options

Replies

• Clc68
    Clc68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want 2023 to be the year that I lose my weight and improve my health.
  • meechie1024
    meechie1024 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want this year to be the year I lose this weight and be healthier and happier,
  • pasmith1022
    pasmith1022 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late joining but my goal is to finally achieve a healthy weight and healthy habits.
    Grateful to have the support of the group.
  • neetzjessica
    neetzjessica Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here for it! Let's go, 2023!
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    Time to get back in the game and get in better shape. The journey continues!!
  • Pyoken
    Pyoken Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Ready for some inspiration!
  • thenancinator
    thenancinator Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First week of logging food, -2 pounds and can feel my skin tightening up a bit with exercise. Every bit helps to living a more vibrant life in my 40's :)
  • trianacasterlow6220
    Options
    2023 is bringing a hunger for hope and a water of thirst. Healthy lifestyle and mentality
  • nanerkay
    nanerkay Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I've been kind of down today my weight was the same this week so I didn't do anything all day I know I should have gotten up and exercises but I worked hard last week.😒 Try again tomorrow 🤷
  • mistyeilar
    mistyeilar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What is your ultimate health and fitness goal for 2023?
    My ultimate goal is to lose a minimum of 30mins in 2023 with my overall goal of 80lbs.

I also want to rework my food intake to work around my allergies as well as up my protein.

My last goal is to strengthen my core as well as losses my tight muscles.
  • snehmaharaj
    snehmaharaj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want 2023 to be better yearfor me to loss weight and eat healthy :)
  • snehmaharaj
    snehmaharaj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes Lets go start
  • mcantu232
    mcantu232 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been working on my health for a while and lost some weight last year but this year I'd like to lose the rest of it, about 30 lbs as well as work towards doing full push-ups (I'm up to knee push-ups) and at least assisted pull-ups.

My advice: I've tried all kinds of diets but the only thing that has worked for me is eliminating junk food, and working out consistently. Consistency and commitment even on the hard days is key. If you are new to working out or dealing conditions like arthritis just start slow and take your time especially in the beginning.
  • Peppegal
    Peppegal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    2023... I plan on having fiber in every meal and keeping up with my fruits and vegetables. My biggest problem is getting protein... it needs my attention.
    The good news is I kept the 10 lbs off that I lost last year.
    💪Stay strong and focused!
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,384 Member
    Options
    Did pretty good this past week.
    lyh63446iz1c.jpg
  • CvssvndrvG
    CvssvndrvG Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am confident enough to say that WE CAN accomplish any and everything we set out minds to. I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember and I think it is about time we set excuses a side and DO THIS THING!! I love the idea of creating a chat in order to motivate one another.. I know how hard it may be but with this challenge I believe it will give us the push we need.
  • lprodell
    lprodell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to get back on track to eating healthy and daily exercise!
  • JennBuckish
    JennBuckish Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It has been a good week - I kept on my Keto Plan and did not allow temptations to take me off track. That's a win!